PDA

View Full Version : A new product... Ribcage control!

Felicity
11-10-2005, 07:29 AM
I was searching around on the internet when I found a great product. Made by a corsetier, it is a corset like undergarment to pull the male ribcages in to give a feminine taper of the torso:

http://www.romantasy.com/cyboutique/corset/transgender.html#Rib%20Cage%20Controlling%20Corset s

Stephenie
11-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks for sharing. It looks like you could ware it even at work and could just say that it was a support belt.

jo_ann
11-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I did click through from a link posted on here and saw that. All corsets have some permanent change if worn long enough, including moving ribs, but it does look like it could be somewhat comfortable wearing it all day since it seems to focus in just one small area.

Rachel Morley
11-10-2005, 11:32 PM
In the picture it seem such a small and insignificant garment. Do you really think it works? For me...I'll stick with my corset, that really pulls me right in.

Billijo49504
11-11-2005, 12:14 AM
OUCH!!!!! That thing looks like it hurts. And that's coming from someone that has had broken ribs...BJ

Joanna Maguire
11-11-2005, 12:25 AM
I found that wearing an underbust corset made to my measurements. Gradualy lacing the corset tighter and tighter over a long period gave me a more feminine waistline.I lost weight and my tummy because i could not eat as much. I wore the corset 24/7 going through a 12 month period of corsettraning only taking it off for bathing.I owned two corsets the same type and wore a cehmise under the corsets to keep them clean. I reduced my waist from 38 inches to 31 inches over a 2 yr period. I still wear corsets. If I watch my diet I now dont have to wear them 24/7. But I feel undressed or strange now If I dont wear a corset or girdle. If you but made to measure the corset is not a bit uncomfortable. The only problems I found I had to always sit straight and could not eat much when tight laed. But I can also warn you to always lace up the corset before you eat or U might get sick. Any corset made to measure to fit your body shape will also shape the ribs. ^ months after wearing my first corset. I had to buy a smaller size. Also if you stop wearing a corset for too long you put it all back on quickly. You can wear them under male clothing. Id also recomend that you wear braces or susupenders to keep your pants up or them will probably fall down no matter how much you tighten your belt.
Joanna