PDA

View Full Version : Nice Day

DonnaT
11-10-2005, 08:33 AM
I'm pert near ready for the TGEA gala. Picked up a 2-piece red beaded top (shell and jacket). Not really a jacket as it only has a snap at the neck.

Last night my wife and I (en drab) went shopping at DSW and, learning from my high heel experience in Vegas, I found a lower pair of heels with a more stable heel.

They are really comfortable. They are "Unlisted: Sass it up" (photo below)

As I wondered around the aisles amongst the other women, no one paid me any attention.

We went to Dress Barn afterwards to find something for my wife, and she ended up looking for things for me :D Although they did have quite a few things I would have loved to have, I couldn't justify to myself buying them when I have no place to wear them but in the house.

Went to lunch yesterday with another t-girl from another forum. We met at the TGEA gala last year and hadn't really talked since then, but have been recently. So it was nice to meet en drab and get to know each other a little more.

After shopping last night, may wife and I went to the Hops restaurant and the waiter, seeing only the back of my head and ignoring my hairy arms said "hello ladies". I turned to face him and he added "and gentleman". :D I didn't think my hair had got that long, but from the back and being naturally curly, I can see how he'd be confused. Got to get it cut now, however, so my wig will fit. And no, I can't let it grow. My wife wouldn't like it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/DonnaTvTg/sass.jpg

TGMarla
11-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Nice shoes. Have a good time! Don't forget the perfume. :cool:

Holly
11-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Donna, it sounds like you and your wife had a fun day. Enjoy TGEA.

Kim E
11-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Hi Donna ~
Sounds like you both had a real fun time. I really like the looks of those heels. Have fun at the gala.

Hugs ~ Kim

Shannon
11-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Donna -- Hope you have a great time. DSW has become my favorite place for shoe-shopping. And the shoes you picked up are very nice. Enjoy!

Staci
11-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Love those shoes. They are very lady-like. You have great taste.:angel: