PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Crossdressers - Best Storage?

Julia Roze
05-18-2012, 06:50 AM
What's the best/cheapest place to store your clothing in the east / toronto core?

I'm looking for a cheap locker. Every storage place sells the minimum of a 5x5 room and that's way too big for my needs. All I need is a highschool sized locker at the most a closet sized locker.

Tina B.
05-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Wow, a 5 X 5 is the best you can find, here in california, they do rent some that look do like closets. Maybe with a 5 X 5 you could set up a dressing table, with a water bottle, a girl could get comfortable changing there.
Tina B.

AndreaCD1963
05-18-2012, 09:44 AM
I could see how 5 X 5 would be a challenge ... by the time you put a 48-60 inch hanging rack down one side, a similarly size dresser down the other side, and a nice makeup table and mirror combination against the back wall ... it would only leave a narrow corridor up the middle to work in !! Not to mention, a 48-60 inch hanging rack can only hold so many dresses, skirts, blouses, etc!! It would be hard to filter the closet down!!

Seriously though, I have never seen anything smaller than that at public storage places in the GTA. I'm not sure how it works, but I think Wildside (Gerrard St.) has a "club membership" type of deal, with a place upstairs to change. I know they have storage space for when you're out and about, but not sure if you can use it as a permanent storage location. Other than that, I can't think of anywhere in the GTA that would have a small locker at a reasonable price with easy access.