PDA

View Full Version : So I wrote ...

Andie Elisabeth
05-18-2012, 08:53 AM
... another revision of @#$%!; happened coming out letter just in case I wasn't able to keep things secret until I graduate, hopefully in a month. I realise that having this kind of letter around can be dangerous so I have put it on top of other dangerous stuff behind books in my bookshelf, right in the center :).

The difference between the two previous letters and this one is that I switched from male grammar to female one, in slavic languages there's difference. At first I was Ok with it but as I wrote something in my felt as if I am braking a habit that I was taught.

I also understood by writing this letter why I was/am comfortable when people call me by any of my past nicknames as long as they don't write them down. When you write things down then it's semi-permanent. Geez, I was once upset with my friend for a week or so when wrote one male nick of my down. Childish, may be, but to me it means a lot.

It meant to me that my inner fortress had to shape accordingly because of my insecurities. Rebuilding trenches and fortresses, real and mental, is daunting task. My fortress was destroyed last fall. Said things I could filter out in the past. Now they make me sad.

I have burnt the old two into ashes. :)

EDIT: And I will need a bigger penguin plushie to hold for the time being.