PDA

View Full Version : Well I Took A Chance

myrat
11-10-2005, 10:03 AM
As i live in a beautiful but rural part of west Wales, we do a weekly shopping at a large supermarket some twenty miles away. Today my wife and i went as usual but this time i went partially dressed!! i wore some female underwear beneath my drab male attire.I wore silk panties,a nylon body with integral bra and suspenders and of course stockings. It felt so good, but the only problem i had was the straps of the body kept falling down my shoulders, and of course i couldnt pull them back up without raising suspision!! This little problem also provided me with some discomfort when having to lean forward to place the items purchased into bags and the into the tolley. Unfortunately i didnt pick up the courage to confide in my wife. Lets hope this will change soon.
P.S. Any advice on how to stop those straps moving, i would be most greatful.

Wendy me
11-10-2005, 10:45 AM
adjust the straps??????

Tabathasiren
11-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Way to go! Sounds like you had fun anyhow...

Nikki Dee
11-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Advice.? Yeah. Hun...tell your wife..she will give you all the advice you need...and a lot you probably don't want.!!!!LOL
Love Niki. xx

Jenny Beth
11-10-2005, 12:08 PM
I'll say this much. You are taking a huge chance doing this in the presence of your wife, some might call it a death wish. Read some of the threads here from members who have been caught.......it ain't pretty.