PDA

View Full Version : Support Groups

Teresapantyhose
05-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi everyone,

Been in therapy a few months now as wife is not accepting of Teresa at all. Went a few years ago but things seemed to smooth themselves out and life was back to normal again with a don't ask/don't tell thing going on. Wife came home and I was lounging in a long shirt and tights so didn't go over well.

What I'm wondering is if there are any support groups not only for crossdressers but also for spouses/SO's of crossdressers in the Grand Rapids/Muskegon area. Might be a great place for us to go to come to an agreement on some things and get some understanding on how we're going to proceed with this.

Thanks!!

Teresa

Phoebe
05-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Hi everyone,

Been in therapy a few months now as wife is not accepting of Teresa at all. Went a few years ago but things seemed to smooth themselves out and life was back to normal again with a don't ask/don't tell thing going on. Wife came home and I was lounging in a long shirt and tights so didn't go over well.

What I'm wondering is if there are any support groups not only for crossdressers but also for spouses/SO's of crossdressers in the Grand Rapids/Muskegon area. Might be a great place for us to go to come to an agreement on some things and get some understanding on how we're going to proceed with this.

Thanks!!

Teresa
There is a Tri-Ess chapter in Lansing, MI. Some chapters have a SPICE group for wives of crossdressers.
Lower Michigan Area (Meetings in Lansing)
LAMBDA MU
P.O. Box 503
Charlotte, MI 48813-9998
E-Mail (Sandra): sandrastewart@gendertree.com