PDA

View Full Version : Clothes Hamper/Bin

franlee
05-19-2012, 01:46 PM
I was remembering long years ago when I was first experimenting with dressing and didn't have any of my own. I could use my wifes clothes anytime I wanted but there was other styles I wanted to experiance too. I can't begin to express how much I learned from borrowing. Thus the clothes hamper(Mostly inlaws and family) was a treasure trove. After all there was no worry of returnning the clothes to a certain place and they weren't going to be anyworse for wear. I know that when the occasion did come about I would enjoy it. Besides getting to try on someone else's clothes had a certain naughty kick to it. Now I know many of you are saying you should never use clothes of someone else without permission and I wil go along with that. But I did! And I know many others have and do so and that's subject for some other thread. What I was wondering is if anyone else finds the easy access and conveniance of the clothes hamper a part of their CD life? And if they find used/fresh worn clothes more satisfying for the feminine connection of thier persona. It was almost a role play or identity swap and the clothes gave the look and feeling of someone that was comfortable in them.

Simply Joslyn
05-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Your story is right along my lines, I don't go out yet and haven't really been concerned with buying my own clothes till lately, the hamper was the haven though see around here things go in and they never come out so I felt that was my opportunity of course I was young and didn't care/ know better to not take them but its been pretty much all I am

Kimberlyfaye
05-19-2012, 02:12 PM
I was young and I used to do it. Looking back I don't regret it. Maybe I should but I view it as just me discovering who I was. I couldn't have girls clothes of my own so I tried on other peoples. Now I don't need to :-)

heathr1
05-19-2012, 02:14 PM
I never did the hamper thing, but did look in mom's wardrobe and wear her skirts when alone.

tiffanyjo89
05-19-2012, 02:31 PM
I think (for those of us who started as kids/teens, which is most of us) that we all did the "diggin' through the hamper" thing. I know I did a LOT of it.

Tina B.
05-20-2012, 09:21 AM
To this day I remember the dirty clothes hamper with the fondest of memories, but by age 14, I wanted fresh stuff, and have not used the hamper in that way since. But I know I would not be the man I am today if it had not been for that hamper!
Tina B.

msjenn
05-20-2012, 09:58 AM
I remember that both the hamper and my mother's closet as being my starting point. It wasn't until a few years ago that I was able to get my own clothes after a dry spell during my college years.

Beverley Sims
05-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Never needed the hamper bin, I was supplied with too many cast offs from ggs I knew.
They thought I looked a better girl than a guy.
It was tough sometimes when I wanted to take them out as a guy.

STACY B
05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Yee Haw !!! I thought the ol hamper as most of yall think of shopping in a store now dayz ,,lol,,, See something a girl or lady that you are kin to or real good friends ,,, Go over an talk an hang out an wait ,,, Oh Ill be back gotta go change ,, BINGO ,,, When they come out all of sudden you need to be excused to the ol restroom ,,lol,, An its Party Time !!! Worked with me ,,All us older chix all know we started there .. We had no choice . Where in the world were we going to get girl clothes from ? Female relatives thats it ,,You couldn't go in the store back then in small town America an buy anything ,,, Come onnnnn !!!! No way ,,Dam linch moob will get ya !! An for all you youngsters for your information ya cant stretch em out or dirty them or have to put em back in the rite place ,,Just bury em back in the Ol hamper an be off ,, Cuz there is no way the make pantyhose go back to size once you put em on ,,, Only thing was the shoes ,,They never hardly took them off in the bath room ,,An the bed room were kinda RISKY ,, But the bathroom always had a lock . But yea ,,Thanx fran for bringing back somw SWEET MEMORYS ,, Crazy as it sounds those were the good ol dayz . You could just do it an be done till the next special occation came along ,,Sometimes few an far between ,,, But worth the wait . :D

franlee
05-20-2012, 07:42 PM
It was amazing that as many oportunities afford themselves as they did, over the years I enjoyed this habit almost as much as the times I went out in the world in ful fem. On a number of ocassions the borrowed clothes were the ones I went out in. But, that was several years ago and as much as I hate it finding a lender in my size is terribly hard to do. But what I would give to have the chance and enjoy that special feeling again! Reckon it's a southern-thing?

BRANDYJ
05-20-2012, 07:59 PM
I must be a real oddball. I have no memory of ever wearing anythin belonging to either my mom or my younger sister. The very first articles of female clothes I ever put on my body was found in a box left in a vacant apartment above the garage where we rented a house shortly after my dad died. I am not sure why I never raided the hamper or their drawers or closets, but I don't remember doing it. I was 10 or 11 years old the first time I wore anything feminine. It was strictly a sexual or fetish thing for me at that early age. Maybe it was the fact that I felt so weird, so odd, and like I must be the only boy in the world that did that sort of thing. So maybe I did not want to dishonor my mother or sister by using their things for this,what to me, was a dirty sexual thing. Regardless, to this day I still would not raid my wife, girlfriend or SO's personal clothing as I today feel it is an invasion of privacy or disrespectful to them. Of course there had been times I was given hand me downs from a special woman and I cherished those items. But I can clearly understand that for many of us, the hamper and closets of our mothers or sisters would be the only outlet and inspiration to try on women's/girls clothes. Even one of my mother's full white nylon slip that attracted me and played a part in my first even orgasm, was never put on by me. And that was a one time thing when she left it on a hook in the bathroom. So I guess I am an oddball for sure.
For the remainder of my teen years and early twenties, the clothes I wore were what I found left outside those clothing donation boxes when the boxes were over loaded. I felt like a thief in taking them. But I always returned what did not fit or that I did not like, along with maybe my own outgrown clothes to ease my guilt. But in those years, my dressing was very infrequent including maybe a year or so between ever dressing. I was around 26 before I started dressing more frequently. But that's another story.

Lorna
05-21-2012, 05:17 PM
I don't remember wearing any clothes from a dirty clothes basket but as a young lad without any sisters the only female clothes I normally saw were my mothers. However, on rare occasions, when visiting relatives or friends, I took the opportunity to have a quick look in their baskets while visiting their bathrooms. (Most of the people we knew lived in houses with just one bathroom containing the lavatory, so going into that room and locking the door was nothing unusual). There would not have been enough time, without raising suspicions, to get undressed and try clothes on, but there was time to look....and learn about what girls and women wore. Sometimes where more than one female lived in the house it was interesting to speculate about which clothes belonged to which woman but the best bit was when I later saw the girl or woman concerned out and about and knew exactly what they might be wearing underneath. It took a long time before I managed to obtain and wear similar things myself.

Cynthia Anne
05-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Can't remember any hamper! But did borrow from drawers a few times! Hugs!

aly01
05-22-2012, 12:07 AM
I remember going throught the hamper when alone or had the chance. Was always a thrill to go diggin in the hamper for clothes.

April Lyn
05-22-2012, 06:28 AM
Having started so young, the Ol' hamper was quite the treasure chest indeed, but nothing beats the feeling of having and picking out my own stuff now. I do feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one out there that has done that early on.

Hugs, April :o

katie_barns
05-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Alas, I had no sisters or female relatives that I could raid the hamper for cloths. Only mom cloths were there and I did borrow them from time to time. My thrill was once I was married I did have a treasure trove of dirty clothes to choose from. Maybe that is why I felt dirty wearing them ....lol... Of course that was before I was out to her. Now I wouldn't think of it.

franlee
05-22-2012, 03:09 PM
I feel that honestly if it were not for being such a personal secret that I couldn't share and therefore couldn't ask permission, the use of the clothes wouldn't be any issue at all to the owners. They knew I would lend them any personal item I owned or help with what ever they needed, and they knew I wouldn't object even if they did it with out asking. I'm not talking about just clothes, but most anything I owned. I felt a kind of obligation or bond with the women after I wore their clothes, not a overwhelming one but real none the less. And they will never know how much that vicarious experiance helped me even though it was for just a fleeting moment. None the less the Clothes Hamper took all the worries out of borrowing.

Ressie
05-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I used to look for and find mom's and sister's clothes everywhere - Hamper, closet, drawers etc. One of my favorite dresses to wear over 30 years ago was in a box of old clothes in the basement. My sister had nice clothes!

I rented an apartment with a friend in the '70s and my bedroom had the entrance to the attic. I went up there once and found several pairs of panties in a box. They were apparently left by girls that lived there before, and it was my chance to indulge which I couldn't turn down. :)

Brigid
05-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks Franlee I do remember rummaging through the hamper on a few occasions. Thinking "did my sister wear that dress this week" and being excited when I found it in the bottom of the hamper. Oh what a wonderful feeling remembering those times. Since my closet was the overflow for my mom's and sisters' clothes, I wore those more.

docrobbysherry
05-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Ew! Never mind that I started dressing 30+ years AFTER my teen "clothes hamper" years. When I remember my sis's masculine horse jeans and long sleeved western shirts, and my mother's severe, plain, and loose fitting outfits, I'm GLAD I started later! Ew!

Randy
05-23-2012, 03:58 AM
I did the hamper and laundry basket and drawer thing, but to answer one of your original questions, I found no difference in the feelings I experienced whether the item in question was clean or not. For me, it was all about wearing - there was no difference in the experience based on where I found it.

I turn 49 this year, and not have my own things. I much prefer that to borrowing.

Karli
05-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi started with my older sister's and even a few of my mom's clothes from both the hamper or even their closets. I was always so jealous of my sister and wanted to try things I saw her look pretty in or knew she had worn. Did I feel guilty? Yes. Ashamed? Yes. But I wanted to feel pretty too. It's not something I've really admitted to anyone or come to terms with but it's a part of my life. -K