PDA

View Full Version : i read a lot

lori m crawford
05-20-2012, 01:10 PM
i read a lot about girls wonted to go dressed an some do i have lots of times but after a fue times it dont fell that differnt than going as a male for me just like you i thank it was a new thing be a women but just like women dress ever day i thank we get usted to it what do you ladies think like a lot of had said i forgot i was wearing something an someone see it:)

Michaelasfun
05-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi Lori,

I've only been going out dressed for a couple of months, so for me personally, I still am in the process of getting used to it so it hasn't become "old hat" for me. I know I have seen other posts on here where people say essentially that "the thrill is gone", so I know there are others who feel like you where its become quite natural, maybe even to the point of wondering why you do it at all. I also see posts where people get away from it for a period of time, then come back to it later, so I guess it's just a matter of everyone's personal feelings at the moment. One thing I believe I have learned from here is not to "purge", or get rid of all your feminine clothing, thinking that you are "done" with it, because many regret it later when their interest gets rekindled. So as long as you don't do that, you should be in good shape ;)