PDA

View Full Version : finally told 3 of my friends about me crossdressing

KendraCD2012
05-20-2012, 09:54 PM
It was 3 weeks ago i believe and I finally told one of my friends, who is bisexual but just hasn't come out that he is and he's accepted my crossdressing pretty well. I think when we go to Las Vegas in June, i'm going to be going out partying with him and I even have the dress i'm going to hopefully wear, but i gotta get ordered from hottopic.com. actually my friends alittle weird about going out with me to party because he don't want people to think we're gay together and not sure how i can fix that but i'm neither bi or gay and so i'm just going out with or without him but i do hope we can party together, i'd be a little lonely partying without a friend.

Now on to my other friends, a week after I told my bisexual friend, i told my other longtime friend while we were at work, yeah we work together lol. He was really cool about it, he even asked me if i was gay or bi and i told him i wasn't and he's ok with it. Now I did tell him he could tell his wife since we're all 3 friends and well she's cool with it too and he told me that she'd be willing to stand behind me at pride events. I'm glad i have friends that ok with my crossdressing.

Ok i do have a question, my bisexual friend has actually told tried telling me that he thinks he's just a sex addict and that he'll sleep with anyone, man or woman and he has done things with other men, i actually am prove of one act he did to me twice, but hasn't happened anymore. I told him he's just trying to find a way to play off he's bisexual and that he's scared of what people will think of him. he told me also that people will think he's gay and not even think bisexual, but he doesn't have to tell everyone. Just do what i did and tell our friend and his wife and i already know they'll accept him being bisexual. here's my question though, does this at all sound like he's just trying to deny his feelings?

xxprincess_tiffyxx
05-20-2012, 10:01 PM
That's so awesome. Good for you!! :)
And as for your question, I think he's just trying to deny his feelings in my opinion anyway.

KendraCD2012
05-20-2012, 10:12 PM
thanks princess and its just way i'm getting it from him, i'll accept him when he comes out officially to me and our other friends. heck, how could i not since he knows i'm a crossdresser lol.

Lesley_Roberta
05-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Bi is likely just as hard on a person as is any of our own issues.

I am sure people think 'gay' instead of bi the moment they find you have no problems being with a man if you are one.

There are a lot of misconceptions out there indeed.

KendraCD2012
05-20-2012, 10:22 PM
definitely feel the same way on that accomdation, i just want to be able to let my friend know thats it ok to be bisexual and even that it'll be ok to tell me or our other friend. oh and even that friend think bisexual because long story short here, he bi friend to get me to let him do an act to me a 2nd time told me the other friend let him. so i told the married friend and well found out it didn't happen and as we talk sometimes at work, the married friend even tells me he and his wife think he's bisexual just for what he did to me twice. i'd understand the first time because it could be just that he was curious.