PDA

View Full Version : weekend of firsts

Talldrinkofwater
05-21-2012, 01:07 AM
So pretty recently I've come out to friends about my other half. Everyone has been fantastic and supportive. I'm experiencing more firsts everyday. But the one that made me feel the most accepted, was my first mutual sobbing/Consoling in the bathroom with a few incredible ladies. It feels like a boulder has been lifted off of me, and I'm finally free to have sensitive emotions and just be real around those I love. I'm scared of where I am going, but excited all at the same time.
I'd love to hear any similar experiences
Hugs
-Mandy

YorkshireRose
05-21-2012, 01:19 AM
So pretty recently I've come out to friends about my other half. Everyone has been fantastic and supportive. I'm experiencing more firsts everyday. But the one that made me feel the most accepted, was my first mutual sobbing/Consoling in the bathroom with a few incredible ladies. It feels like a boulder has been lifted off of me, and I'm finally free to have sensitive emotions and just be real around those I love. I'm scared of where I am going, but excited all at the same time.
I'd love to hear any similar experiences
Hugs
-Mandy

That is fantastic to hear Mandy, really happy for you! Sounds like you have a really supportive group of friends there and that is just what you need. I hope you walk around with air under your shoes and a big happy grin on your face hon!

Hugs Charlotte

Michelle V
05-21-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi Talldrink
Only person I've ever come out to is my wife,that is since I've known (age 3 or 4) she has taken care of sharing with her Mom who said she is not ready to meet or joke about Michelle just yet, she told one of our mutual friends who was very supportive to her and still treats me the same, this friend however finally broke down and told her husband, nice guy but he is one tough dude, big dude with tattos all over but nice enough, curious thing he mention he has questions about the subjetct and even told his wife (our friend) he wants to hang out and get to know me more because he kows I am a good dad a good husband and apparently a "good guy". The more people know the more comfortable I am with myself as Michelle. Happy for you and the best of luck.