PDA

View Full Version : Getting Close To the End!

SallyS
05-21-2012, 06:46 AM
Pretty soon now Sally has to go on a 'holiday', and I'm back to being a man 24/7:sad:.

Another month and I'll have to put all my dresses away until October!

It's just the way things work out for me at the moment, school holidays, kids etc.

I'm sure a lot of people have periods of time when it's just not 'practical' to be en-femme.

I tend to tie in my abstinence with the summer, no shaving of legs and so on.

However I am grateful that I do get a considerable amount of 'girl' time, over the Autumn/Winter and early spring.

Once all the kids have gone, I'm sure Sally will be around even more.

Connie D50
05-21-2012, 06:50 AM
I have the same process I get to dress from Sept thru March sometimes April :-(

sissystephanie
05-21-2012, 06:57 AM
Sorry to hear about Sally going on a "vacation." I did the same some years ago when my children were growing up. But I did it a little differently. I did not wear skirts or dresses, or openly feminine tops, but I was underdressed almost every day. And I did wear feminine jeans and some feminine tops which could pass for bi-sexual!

But Sally's time will come, we both know that!! The best of luck to you!

RADER
05-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Some times a break is a good thing, You appreciate it more when you come back.
I just hope the world does not end in December like predicted. LOL
Rader

Tina B.
05-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Well Sally you may be at the end of your season, but that's no reason to loose touch, hope to see you here this summer.
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
05-21-2012, 10:37 PM
I agree with Tina! At least try to stay in touch with us! And enjoy your vacation?! Hugs!

SallyS
05-22-2012, 05:55 AM
Well Sally you may be at the end of your season, but that's no reason to loose touch, hope to see you here this summer.
Tina B.

Although my female clothes will go away for few months, i'll still be posting on this site:)

I will continue to practice doing my make-up, over the summer, and hopefully loose a few more pounds!

Sally is always there, just not always in a dress:D

WifeofWrenchette
05-22-2012, 06:00 AM
Have fun with the kids!

Can you dress at night when they are asleep? Maybe wear a nightgown to bed or is that off limits?

Traceyjo
05-22-2012, 06:27 AM
I'm taking an overseas trip with my wife for a month and unfortunately won't be packing an item of my favourite clothing. It should be a wonderfully interesting trip which will help distract me from my desires to dress but by the time I get home I'll be dying to have some time to indulge in my geatest passion. One month is a long time to go without

EllieOPKS
05-22-2012, 10:39 AM
Not being able to dress for a while really does make you appreciate the times that you can. You definitely have something to look forward to. :)

Stephanie47
05-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Stephanie yields the closet to her twin brother in totality mid June to Labor Day every year. Maybe my wife will take an overnight trip to see relatives and friends during the summer? Well, at least I know Labor Day will always come. Bit I really miss being able to sit on a backyard swing in a sundress during the summer. Maybe I'll spend more time in the sun shirtless to get rid of those nasty male tan lines.

AngelaKelly<3
05-22-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm still a bit of a young-pup, so I don't really get the chance at all to dress because I still live with my family, who I'm definitely not ready to tell yet. :(

Ocassionally, I'll slip on something in the middle of the night and let my girl-side breathe; but other than that, there's nothing.

Chin-up toots, at least you get time to be a woman :) x

Beverley Sims
05-22-2012, 02:12 PM
It is easier to dress in the winter and difficult with children involved.