PDA

View Full Version : Finally a day...............

Debra Russell
05-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Well this weekend got off to a slow start on Sat. but Sunday my wife, daughter and I went to breakfast, later my wife mentioned she had gotten a pair of jeans and they didn't fit right so she gave them to my daughter, so lets go find a pair that fit.(funny how many post consist of shopping adventures) Off we go shopping first Fashion Bug browsed - she found a pair, but spendy so we went to a "New to You" consignment shop - and low and behold a repeat of the last visit, as we enter right on th first isle, a leopard print skirt - but we were jean shopping so I helped her peruse and select a few pair to try on. While she was in the fitting room I was looking at blouses (after a quick non inspiring run thorugh the mens clothes) and found a brown shear blouse with little round bronze BB size buttons - yeah that will do ! Wife back now and looking at tops as she diden't have any luck with the jeans - too pricey for a consignment store but saw the brown blouse, I asked "do you think Debbie would look good in it - and it'd probably serve both of us "and the leopard print skirt would work as well" she said. Well I am going to try it on to be sure, she said they look at all of what you take into the changing room, Oh well they won't care if I buy it! --- It fit perfect.:battingeyelashes: My wife found an brown top that she liked and we bought what we found - but still no jeans.:sad:

From there we went to JC Penny - found the perfect jeans she wanted on sale - $15.00 , and an excersize top - we made our purchases , got a bite to eat and headed home.

Now the fun part after we setteled down - watched TV a little I asked if it would be all right to try on the new clothes - yeah go ahead:heehee: Well I went for the make up and all as I wanted the full effect; after a quick make up job (I have gotten pretty proficient at about ten min) and getting dressed I hear voices then wifey appears, friends have dropped by and husband is along! - if it would have just been her girl friend (also a Debra) I would have appeared as I have showed her pics and she is fine and understands but I thought it best to shed my femm shell and appear.:sad:

After a talking of a weekend we are planning and some small talk about a gps he had just gotten they decided to go "see ya later, bye":D I thought maybe my evening may be at a close for my femm side, but what the heck - not that late. My wife returned a call to her brother and I resumed what I was doing, make up and all - it diden't take long; got dressed and all together, went out the back door around the house to the front door - knock knock- wait- wife answers the door " Avon calling":eek: Oh MY, come in (she's still on the phone )

Well I flirted with her, sat down and slowly inched my skirt to just above my knee - she started to giggle - told her brother on the phone I was acting silly. Anyway it was a fun evening. Later that night she said thank you for a fun day.

Here are a few pics

179996 179997 179998

janet54
05-21-2012, 12:01 PM
My my. Debra. That was quite a day you had but you came through good for you honey! Love your Pic.

Roxie X
05-21-2012, 01:00 PM
:heehee:
I love that sounds like a great day.
Seems we all have to sneak a moment :devil:. I hope I can do as quick with makeup, then I can take pictures.
Thanks for sharing.

Roxie
:kiss:

RADER
05-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Debra, That was a great find, you look very nice in the skirt and top.
Ready to go out and find more good things to wear.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
05-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Lovely day for a lovely lady! Glad you both had fun hugs!

Kathy4ever
05-22-2012, 03:42 AM
Very nice choices. They go very well together. You have excellent taste.

Andie
05-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks for sharing a great day with your wife. That outfit is fantastic, I just love the skirt.