PDA

View Full Version : Your Female Name

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Shelly Preston
05-22-2012, 09:37 AM
This is your opportunity.

Please tell us all how your came to choose or were given your female name.

SherriePall
05-22-2012, 10:02 AM
I like the song and Lynn just seemed to go with it well.

lisagurl
05-22-2012, 10:05 AM
ive had a few differnt, just like the name Lisa i guess :)

Lorileah
05-22-2012, 10:12 AM
It is the name I would have had if I had been been born female physically. I found it in my baby book years ago but the strange thing is before I even knew that and was learning to write cursive I would link two "L"s together and fill in "ori" and "eah". So it was destined

Veronnie2
05-22-2012, 11:01 AM
My name officially originated about 52 years ago. When I was first being dressed by my sisters they dubbed me Veronnica. Since my boys name was Ron, my oldest sister came up with veRONnica. That is what they called me when I was dressed by them, and the name stuck. When my oldest sister made my wife aware of my crossdressing, (which was a God send for me), she left Veronnica as my name since it was picked out by my sisters. She also liked it as a womans name. For some of the computer sites that I am on, I use an abbreviated version of Veronnie2. One interesting aspect of my name is that I can be called Ronnie for short which is nuetral for both genders. V.

Krista Doll
05-22-2012, 01:18 PM
I chose mine by writing down a few names and seeing how they looked and what I felt so I chose Krista as I liked how the K came out and I could put a little heart above the i when I so felt like it.

AngelaKelly<3
05-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Very interesting subject :D

Mines is Angela Kelly :P

I picked it because, I wanted to chose a name that I didn't already know someone by AND (most importantly) something that just "felt" right...I almost became "Abigail" for a while, but then I had to go to a party and meet someone with that exact name! grrr! hehe

I spend years trying to come up with a name before finally coming up with Angela Kelly and I just fell in love with the name; it really seems to "fit" for my girl-side in as much as it sounds like a "happy" and "joyful" persons name to me :) x

dyane
05-22-2012, 04:57 PM
mine is quite simple, its just a derivation of my given name, wont tell u what that is tho. although i always admired princess diana, i changed the spellling a little and came up w Dyane Leigh:)

Lesley_Roberta
05-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Actually Lesley IS my name to a point. In that it's just a different spelling of Leslie. Add a lower case a to Robert and you get Roberta.

Seemed to make sense to me.

ArleneRaquel
05-22-2012, 05:13 PM
My signature tells all that is needed to know. I just love the name and I believe that it suites my looks & character.

Nichola
05-22-2012, 05:27 PM
From the first girl I was ever attracted to. I didn't know whether I wanted to be with her, or to be just like her.

Raychel
05-22-2012, 07:02 PM
I tried a few differant names before I settled on Raychel. Which actually fits very well. As raychel is just an extension of my self, The chel is an extension of my given name, It just works.

WyrmQueen
05-22-2012, 07:31 PM
My full female name is Lily Wong.

It just came to me on a whim and I love it.

leighamatthews
05-22-2012, 07:38 PM
I wanted a name that made sense to the name given to me by my paternal parents. Leigha made snse for Lee

Mizzsummers
05-23-2012, 01:46 AM
My Name Is Kinda a cool Story.

I wanted a sexy bombshell bimbo name. So i chose Bambie. Because a fellow crossdresser encouraged me to dress, I chose her last name which is silver. Bambie Silver.
When i started going to the bars I decided I wanted a much more catchy name. Something that people would remember and has more flow. So I changed My Name to bambie Summers. Thinking Barbie (the doll) last name was summer. So I would go out and introduce myself as Bambie Summers. Barbies hotter sister. Only to be told that barbies last name is Roberts! OH EM GEE

So in my name pickle I went home trying to think of the perfect catchy girl name. I just happened to talk to my mother that night, and i nonchalantly asked her. If I was Born a girl what where you gonna name me? She said (and I kid you not) Savannah Bambie-Lynne. Savannah after her favorite place (Georgia), Bambie after her deceased Best Fried named Fawn ( sh thought Bambie Fawn didn't sound right) and Lynne (grandmothers name).

So I from then on am Known as Savannah Bambie-Lynne Summers. But honey, you can call me Bambie
xox

Mythic
05-23-2012, 01:57 AM
My Name Is Kinda a cool Story.

I wanted a sexy bombshell bimbo name. So i chose Bambie. Because a fellow crossdresser encouraged me to dress, I chose her last name which is silver. Bambie Silver.
When i started going to the bars I decided I wanted a much more catchy name. Something that people would remember and has more flow. So I changed My Name to bambie Summers. Thinking Barbie (the doll) last name was summer. So I would go out and introduce myself as Bambie Summers. Barbies hotter sister. Only to be told that barbies last name is Roberts! OH EM GEE

So in my name pickle I went home trying to think of the perfect catchy girl name. I just happened to talk to my mother that night, and i nonchalantly asked her. If I was Born a girl what where you gonna name me? She said (and I kid you not) Savannah Bambie-Lynne. Savannah after her favorite place (Georgia), Bambie after her deceased Best Fried named Fawn ( sh thought Bambie Fawn didn't sound right) and Lynne (grandmothers name).

So I from then on am Known as Savannah Bambie-Lynne Summers. But honey, you can call me Bambie
xox

Wow that's actually pretty cool. I havent officially picked one, but I'm thinkin Claire.

Mizzsummers
05-23-2012, 02:07 AM
Wow that's actually pretty cool. I havent officially picked one, but I'm thinkin Claire.

Claire is a cute name. It reminds me of like a sweet girl next door.

I felt like I needed to be a fox from the get go. So I picked a sexy name. (Bambie) And Savannah seemed to just fall into place and work so well!!

Shannon C.
05-23-2012, 03:39 AM
I've used many names throughout the years. After admitting to myself that this was part of who I am and talking to my therapist I decided I needed a new name, a rebirth if you will. I was playing with names but nothing felt right. At the advice of my therapist he said get dressed up and look at myself in the mirror and see what name generated from within me. Shannon immediately screamed at me and I have been Shannon ever since.

nikki47
05-23-2012, 03:44 AM
From a girl at school,i loved her name,if i had had a daughter would have called her Nikki,didn't have one so i claimed it.

Nikki

reflections-of
05-23-2012, 11:15 AM
One of my best friends was the one who named me Stephanie. One day as a joke I referred to myself as Stephanie which she loved. She felt it suited me perfectly, so from then on she started to refer to me as Stephanie.

Later on I added Paige as my middle name, a name I always fancied. As it turned out, Paige was a name she had always fancied as well. So now I was Stephanie Paige.

She was dear, close and the best friend a crossdresser could have, I really miss her. I still go by Stephanie Paige to honor her and the friendship we shared.

Donna June
05-24-2012, 05:57 AM
My mom once told me she was sure she was going to have a girl when pregnant with me. In many ways she did have a girl. She said she liked the name Donna and I was due in the month of June hence "Donna June". Since that was to be my female name, and I liked it anyway, that is what I chose.

Desiree2bababe
05-24-2012, 08:05 AM
I have had only two female names since the 70's, first was Loni because I loved Loni Anderson and so much wanted to look like her. Then came Desiree because I found it sexier and translated in my mind to "desire". It's been Desiree, the Hot To Trot Transvestite ever since.

tiffanythecd2001
05-24-2012, 08:12 AM
i just got mine from a auction house, i was bidding on a tiffany lamp, i wanted that puppy, , sold, i then carry my lamp around and everyboby started teasing me , hey tiffany , becuse i wanted that lamp , so every time i went too the auction house , they say look out here comes tiffany, i know they were joking , but the name stuck

LexieLove
05-26-2012, 07:41 AM
My name would be Alexis Paige. But I go by Lexie. I've always have liked both names.

Marguarite
05-26-2012, 06:18 PM
My SO gave me my name, it was a friend of hers in school, she was a talkative outgoing person that i remind her of when dressed. She was a lesbian that was just an interesting person
and i am proud to be named after her. It is also a femme form of my given name.

mykhelee
05-26-2012, 06:46 PM
I have had Michelle-coined by my first Mistress, Charlotte-by my first accepting lover...now I am just Khelli, just cutting off a syllable.

Deidre
05-26-2012, 08:42 PM
well i was playing around with using the name kathleen but i was googleing femme names and came across deidre so i seen it was an irish name meaning broken hearted it fit me on both terms hehe then i found irish last names and choose sheehan for now since mine last name is well known around here being a direction lol so i chose the name deidre c. sheehan C = Cathleen lol

terry54
05-27-2012, 08:53 PM
I know, it's an androgynous name. But I have a wife. She knows my "secret": That I want to be a girl. Having trouble working through it.

terry54
05-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey, keep the name, but not the feeling of forever being brokenhearted. By trial and error, you will find your way and your love!

Sophia Claire
05-27-2012, 09:41 PM
My name is what my daughters would have been named, had they survived to term. God, that is such a downer! I'm really trying not to harsh anybody's mellow with my own crap, so sorry about that.

Barbara Ella
05-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Came into this world as Baby Steps, Babes for short. Waited for the femme name to come to me, and one night Barbara just spoke to me. Added the Ella as a play on the movie Barbarella, sexiest movie of my era. ALso, Ella is spanish for she or her, so it works that way too.

Barbara

KayleahDee
05-28-2012, 08:47 PM
I originally chose my name in remembering a friend in high school. No, she's still alive & well, mind you. I just had a major crush on her. 10 years after using that name, I altered it from starting with a "J" to a "K". Gives it a name all of its own.

leotard fan
05-28-2012, 09:02 PM
diana!! (godness of hunt and of the moon, in old roman empire...)

Amy R Lynn
05-28-2012, 10:03 PM
It has taken me a while to think about what to name my feminine alter ego. I think I have settled on Amy Lynn. It has a pretty ring to it. And I like the way it sounds. Now I just have to figure out how to change my name in the forums here.

rocval2001
05-29-2012, 08:39 AM
I went through manu different names - but Valerie - seems pretty - and uncommon - at least where I am from

hayleegurl
05-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Veronica was, unfortunately, given to me by my pedophile uncle, who molested me from the age of 6 to 13. After 7 long years of being sexually abused, the name kinda stuck. I used various middle names in the past, as well as different surnames. My first was Veronica Lareese Flores, after two dear friends that died horrid deaths (Lareese from an alcoholic husband, and the surname Flores was from an ex-girlfriend who was killed by a drunk driver). (I've lost so much to that damnable liquid... :() When I first became sick, at 39, and my one working testis shut down (and my ovary began to become active), Veronica was 'reborn', based on the new knowledge I had about myself. Mom had said, in passing, that if I'd been born a girl, she would have named me Haylee, after Hayley (note spelling change...Mom is a terrible speller) Mills. So I took that as a middle name. When I came out, about a week after I found out about myself (and learning that Mom had lied to me for 39 years), my Mom disowned me, and wrote in a letter that if I were to continue transitioning, that I was dead to her, as God gave her a SON, not a daughter. (Southern Baptist close-mindedness) So I dropped my birth surname at that point, choosing McKenzie instead, making me Veronica Haylee McKenzie. Things are not the greatest between me and Mom, but she did, eventually, apologize to me (hey, a good computer geek is hard to find, and one that works for free damn near impossible). Life, I decided, was far too short to be bitter, even though the scar still stings. But at least she's coming around, now that I'm getting medical documentation that backs up what I've been told and always suspected. I've taken my mom's maiden name, McSwain as my surname, having discarded my birth surname when I 'died'. I also added Nevaeh as a 2nd middle name, after hearing someone say they were naming their child that name. So now, in less than 90 days, I will forever be who I was meant to be: Veronica Haylee Nevaeh McSwain. By the way, I just recently learned that Veronica means 'true self'. Who would have thought a name given in humiliation, would come to define me as a person - as a WOMAN.

-- Intersexed, and at last at peace.

Dethgirl
05-29-2012, 10:17 PM
I think of myself as Korie Colvin when I dress up. Korie is what my parents would have named me had I been born a girl (which I wish I had). I like the name to, and it's cool because my male name is Corey. Colvin was the maiden name of my mothers mother, who I was very close to when I was little. She, unfortunately, died when I was four. I respect her, still, more than anyone I've ever known. I feel like she played a big part in making me who I am today (minus the transgendered part, I was born like that). So, Korie Colvin it is. I love the name, and hopefully some day it won't be my girl name, it'll just be my name.

Jennifer W
05-30-2012, 10:34 AM
I chose my name in honor of my deceased cousin who so desperately wanted to be a girl. Jennifer is the name he went by when he was dressed. The W is for his birth name. I don't consider myself to be female at any time, just chose the name as he is the one who got me into lingerie to begin with and I miss him.

Susanne99
05-30-2012, 11:46 AM
I chose my name from a very good friend, It is Susanne and it have always been a wish that someone will say susanne to me ....

xdressed
05-30-2012, 04:32 PM
I chose the name Rihannon because it's a feminisation of my real name and also a subtle reference to my Welsh relations

Xrys
05-30-2012, 11:07 PM
I am just starting on my adventure. I want to use the name Xrys (pronounced like Kris). If I was born a girl, my name would have been Krysten. However, since I wasn't the name went to one of my cousins I grew up with. I changed the spelling based on Xris form the "Mag Force 7" novels, which was my first introduction to the idea that someone that was born Male could somehow turn into a female. I am not totaly sure what my full name will be, but i was thinking about Xrystiana Renae Heiselt, and going by Xrys for short. My middle name is actualy Ray after both my grand father on my mother's side and my great grandfather on my father's side. I don't see a need to change my last name at this point, but who knows what the future holds.

diane too
05-31-2012, 12:42 PM
hummm, don't know about all of that, seems i didn't chose my name, it chose me!

Xandra
05-31-2012, 12:53 PM
I have always loved the name Alexandra. My user name, alexs, is short for Alexandra Santora.

brenne
05-31-2012, 05:32 PM
1st 2 letters of my non-femme name - plus I like the name. According to the Wik it may mean "flaming sword" - cool! ::rock guitar:: :fairy3::doll::fairy1:

SuzieLod
05-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Given to me by a boyfriend

Marcia1313
05-31-2012, 11:14 PM
a feminization of my own name.

And....a lifelong admiration for "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" Brady!

katie_barns
06-01-2012, 12:23 PM
My Great Aunt Katherine knew I was TG before I did. I think mom told her about catching me in her clothes. Katherine always treated me more like a little girl than a boy. She was a strong determined woman that pissed dad off to no end. :). Mom knew when not to push dad. Katherine did it just to see his reaction. She was beautiful and about 50 years ahead of her time.
The kind of person I wanted to become. I think Aunt Katie would approve of me naming myself after her.

Katherine Ann Barns. [Ann was my mother's middle name]

tara t
06-01-2012, 01:46 PM
mine is taken from a place , well a hill actually . a lovely hill in ireland called tara .its a really beautiful enchanting place. im a bit like there, a bit plain on the outside but with lots of hidden charm :-)

ColleenA
06-02-2012, 06:42 AM
The simple answer is that Colleen means "young girl" in Irish (not Irish myself, though). The more complete answer is long, convoluted and boring, so I will spare you.

Recently, I've become fond of the name Connie, so I'm wondering if I want to have an alter-ego for my alter-ego and sometimes go by Connie.

Kathryn_Cox
06-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Mine is very easy, Kathryn is my wonderful Wifes middle name and Cox is my mothers maiden name, bit boreing compaired to some but we are both very happy with it.

FemmeElastique
06-03-2012, 11:44 AM
My woman name is Rebecca.

I love the way the name sounds. And I remember meeting a few girls in college whose names were Rebecca. I met them right around the time when I first started CDing. So, I took the name for myself and it worked just fine :)
From then, it kinda evolved to people calling me Becky or Becca. For internet names, I use Bectoria and Becca.

coky schmo
06-06-2012, 11:07 PM
I am just starting on my adventure. I want to use the name Xrys (pronounced like Kris). If I was born a girl, my name would have been Krysten. However, since I wasn't the name went to one of my cousins I grew up with. I changed the spelling based on Xris form the "Mag Force 7" novels, which was my first introduction to the idea that someone that was born Male could somehow turn into a female. I am not totaly sure what my full name will be, but i was thinking about Xrystiana Renae Heiselt, and going by Xrys for short. My middle name is actualy Ray after both my grand father on my mother's side and my great grandfather on my father's side. I don't see a need to change my last name at this point, but who knows what the future holds.

Wow Honey that name has a deep meaning to it. Almost amazes me I am a beginnig CD well a pre CD Still iin the process of learning to master I am far from the top in more ways than one in metaphor. But I thought I was brilliant when I went from Daniel to Danieelle to ""FEFE" that's my cats name I've had in my life for almost 13 years. I love her like my own girlfriend. But also keep in mind and may I begin by saying no offense but I found the other day that in France FEFE means "Faggot" It doesn't bother me really but just to say that word does bother me but the name also means like some homemade device men use to masterbate with in prison. Damn it's like the synonom thats realted to the acronym idk i just find it ironic cuz every guy in prison only has gay as option to be but the F word over there I heard was used a compliment as well as an insult As they say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I wonder that FEFE slang is just another black thing it disgusts me though yet at the same time it carry's two different creations just as we fellow CD or soon to be CD do so I feel it make sense. Forgive me but my FEFE is a cat but not pocket vagina., haha wink

sweetvictoria
06-06-2012, 11:12 PM
It may sound wierd but Victoria was the name I picked for my daughter. My ex overruled me and she got named somthing else. I think Victori suits my personality better anyway. I also like to be called Vicky by my friends.

vijay
06-07-2012, 05:59 AM
i like that name.most indian girls have that name.i feels happy when i called by priya

darlaj
06-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Mine came about from one of the first girls I was ever attracted to. We were in grade/middle school together and later in life during dating age the opportunity never presented itself.

Katie83
06-08-2012, 05:16 AM
My female name is Katie, just because i like it. I like how it sounds when spoken and how it looks written down, it also fits well with my surname.

NV Susan
06-08-2012, 10:18 AM
As a big Johnny Cash fan I took the name from his song..."A Boy Named Sue"

chantellevalen24
06-09-2012, 04:22 AM
I chose the name Chantelle because I think it sounds elegant and classy. Proud and beautiful also. Just call me Valen though :>

kbear190
06-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Hey all I was wondering your opinions on these names for me i can't decide between Kayla, Sara, and Amber ty for your opinions

tiffanythecd2001
06-09-2012, 07:22 PM
why not a a greek type name , like venus or something like that just a thought, i love those greek names they back then and each name had a meaning too.

outhiking
06-09-2012, 11:36 PM
For some reason I haven't found a need to take a female name. I still feel like me when I'm dressed. But I like the names you have all chosen. They are creative and I'm sure very special to you.

Bree Wagner
06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
When I was about to start going out, my wife and I sat down at the table and just started throwing out names until one came up that we both said "Yeah, I like that!"

Now she's a bit disappointed that we can't name our upcoming daughter Bree. Luckily, it's tongue in cheek disappointment. :)

Vanessa_1977
06-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I wish I knew how I got the name Vanessa I have been using it for as long as I can rember.

Victoria Vermilliana
06-11-2012, 09:19 PM
My femme name is actually the same as my forum handle: Victoria (Aurora) Vermilliana. I got the name from a few places. My parents told me growing up that they had expected a girl as their first child. I don't know why, but they did. Both my mother and my father decided that Victoria would be the perfect name for a girl, and I happen to agree! It sounds very elegant, and to me it's the prettiest name ever.

My middle name, Aurora, comes from my days playing RPGs with friends. I'd always roll female characters, which surprised none of them, and I always liked the name Aurora. It's actually where my last name comes from too. The character I played was Aurora Vermilliana.

I simply added my girl name to my RP character's name. I am Victoria Aurora Vermilliana! :D

Megan72
06-12-2012, 08:32 AM
I had originally picked Kelliann as a name, it was completely random. After spending an incredible evening with my best friend she decided after seeimg me made up for the first time that Megan was the right name for me, so to her and the rest of the world that I choose to know me, I am Megan, I love it!

briannad
06-12-2012, 08:53 AM
I have had a multitude of names over the years. My other name and profile are still on here as AlyssaM. That name was given to me by an ex girlfriend. I decided to keep my initials the same. Initially I was reluctant to feminize my male name but decided instead of running away from my past, embrace all of me, so Brianna Denise it is moving forward in my journey.

Janet Miller
06-12-2012, 08:53 AM
I picked Janet as it is a diminutive, feminized form of John, my birth name. My girlfriend Mindy says she wouldn't even think of me other than Janet. For simpicity, I kept my last name. My middle name, Elaine, is my cousin's name, and she helped me with my dressing.

Thera Home
06-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Hello Ladies
How I came about my female name was on how with all the duties and a married man with children I have to constantly play Thor and carry my family through thick or thin no matter what. The Thor persona needed a relaxing time to himself and therefore Thera was born. Thera is the soft,simple,relaxed,refreshing,understanding,nutur ing persona that comes in and helps him out once in a while.

Thera

savannaxdrsser
06-15-2012, 12:04 PM
I have gone by kerry, but a lady i met who knows i dress and is very approving gave me the name savanna!

Tabitha Storm
06-16-2012, 09:57 AM
I chose Tabitha because I loved Bewitched and the name always sounded cute, then when I was older it sounded sexy, lol

prettydar
06-16-2012, 03:06 PM
I chose the name prettydar after my first girlfriend. She was gorgeous, feminine, and my first real love. I loved her long sandy blonde hair, her cute nose, eyes to die for, her alluring lisp and her subliminal sexuality. She possesses the femininity I would long to exude.

a1stephie
06-16-2012, 03:27 PM
I chose Tabitha because I loved Bewitched and the name always sounded cute, then when I was older it sounded sexy, lol

Tabitha is a lovely name, very witchy as you say, and let's face it, witches can be extremely sexy when done properly! Tabitha Storm also sounds a bit comic-book, kind of X-men, which is also a nice touch.

Tabitha Storm
06-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Tabitha is a lovely name, very witchy as you say, and let's face it, witches can be extremely sexy when done properly! Tabitha Storm also sounds a bit comic-book, kind of X-men, which is also a nice touch.

Well I am a comic book and Sci-fi nerd so that is where the last name came from. Thanks for the nice words about the choice

78mharie
06-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Hey Hey All This is 78mharie pounding the keys ! I am a US Scott Love the name Mharie = Mary It is in my famley ! ! so I took it for my F side of
my M body . With Kilt / Bagpipes ect. I will post a good pict. when I get a good one .

TeresaL
06-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Teresa Leanne contain the initials of my male first and middle name. My feminine last name is -----, and is the first initial of my male last name.

alice clair
06-17-2012, 06:28 AM
my mom and dad had planned to have at least 4 boys, named matthew mark luke and john, but for some reason they changed their minds. I was the second child and they decided to name me michael and so michelle was natural for me.

justcurious
06-17-2012, 06:45 PM
My female name is Mary.

Wildruler
06-17-2012, 07:03 PM
I chose to go by the name Ashley when I first started dressing 3 years ago and then started dating a Ashley and we ended up married. Kinda funny when I think about it

Jessicd23
06-18-2012, 12:44 AM
My name came from my xgfs sister. She has the same name and when she found out i dressed she told me that we could share a name lol

Victoria P
06-18-2012, 12:17 PM
My girlfriend assigned it to me as she thinks I look classy and so she chose a name that she thought fitting.

Hugs Victoria P xo :)

Ms Mira
06-18-2012, 07:49 PM
After going through a number of names which just didn't quite stick, I chose Mira because it sounds like a feminine form of the word "mirror"... which in some way reflects what Mira is to me. *shrug*

Also, I just like the name and think it fits.

Jeffery
06-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Quite Simple For Me, I've Always Liked The Name Michelle, Though I Used Jeffery As A Username.

dannygirl
06-19-2012, 03:50 AM
My name is Daniel, and I've occasionally been called Danielle because of how I used to pronounce it.

Since I respond to Daniel, using Danielle isn't that hard to quickly respond to as well.

Well... when I one day make real friends as a CD.

Georgia_Maine
06-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi Ladies,

I guess I should tell you why I picked my fem name, Georgia Maine (Gigi to my friends). Well, I chose it for several reasons. It reminds me of 2 states that I have visited where the scenary is beautiful and the citizens welcoming. The abbreviations (GA & ME) spell "GAME". Sometimes I feel like my crossdressing is a fantasy game, but other times I think it is more. My nickname, Gigi (= GG), is something I am not, but I would like to be considered one whenever I go out. Finally, it has no relation to my real name. As you can see, I like word games.

Gigi

Danille
06-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Female version of my given name, Daniel/ Danille, Dani for short.

catherinefifty
06-20-2012, 08:15 PM
All I remeber from about six on is that I liked the name Catherine, of course the parents would have gone nuts if they knew their little boy was actually a girl.

Emilee
06-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Hi everyone. My first post here. My name Emilee is a play on my male name. I also really like the sound of it.

JackieMarie
06-21-2012, 11:15 AM
There are ALOT of really great names on here. One day ill find one that fits. I went from Jessica to marissa in high school. Then my mother told me i was supposed to be a girl and she was going to name me jessica. I just want something that fits. When i wanna hear it i want to feel it.

Emilee
06-21-2012, 01:39 PM
Marissa is a beautiful name. Looking at your av, I think it suits you.

Jolene Robertson
06-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Hi everyone; I picked 4 or 5 names I thought was good and let my wife have the final say ( she is the one who has to say the most).

daviolin
06-21-2012, 07:22 PM
I constructed my name from two different subjects. First is my given name David. Second is violin, an instrument I truly adore. And play but not so good. So I combind the two and came up with Daviolin. Pronounced; da' va lin. All vowels are short.

kimdl93
06-22-2012, 08:25 AM
My birth certificate says Kimberly. Mom insists she didn't know it was a girls name.

Chrissie1_1
06-23-2012, 02:13 PM
I wanted Maria as I thought it sounded exotic and latin and was the name of a girl that both my wife and I knew, about whom we both had fantasies but it is also my wife's second name, so we chose Christine - Chrissie for short as being cute and feminine - but there are some wonderful names on this forum.

anastasiaprincess
06-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Anastasia is the name of my best and closest friend she is blonde slim and beautiful and i want to be just like her she is the only person that knows about my crossdressing secret and gave me permission to use her name :)

IngeInCO
06-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Inge was a cute girl I worked with at a restaurant a long time ago. So hot! And a lovely name!

Shulove
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Hi everyone; I picked 4 or 5 names I thought was good and let my wife have the final say ( she is the one who has to say the most).

That's a damn good idea. Shulove is just a old gamer name ;) I've been thinking a lot on it, I do LOVE Rachael... Though I also do like Stephanie, Gwen is also cute. But I'm hoping for Rachael ;)

Shulove
06-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Verdict in! Rachel it is :) different spelling, but that's fine! I'm thrilled, looking forward to getting to know her better :) And it looks like she is as well.

Pretty Nails
07-01-2012, 01:11 PM
I have been playing the name game for a while now. I just can't decide but a few that are in consideration are Nicole, just because its pretty and seems to just pop into my head a lot and Victoria. I used to know a super pretty fantastic girl named Victoria and I think that she, unbeknownst to her, will have an influence on my choice. I also just like the formality of Victoria and the more pretty and relaxed Vicki.

Just for the record, my screen name was picked because I hav'nt picked my female name but also because I just adore having painted nails - nail art is neat. I just wish I could have them painted all of the time.

I'll let you all know what I decide. I'm trying to get this done so I can have a proper name.

Have a great day wherever you are.

Sweet Caroline
07-01-2012, 07:18 PM
My girl name simply comes from the song by Neil Diamond. I answer to Caroline.

Lady Panda
07-02-2012, 03:05 AM
I need some advice.....My So Just came out into acceptance of themself in Oct. and was finally trusting in me enough to dress and have me to enjoy them in crossdress in January for the first time ...Yaaay!!!!!!.....I see that many crossdressers have femme names... I wonder If my So has a femmme name ....What advice I am seeking is how do I broach that subject w/o it being totally awkward???? Any Advice would be surely appreciated. I am tottaly accepting and and totally supportive. I am so glad my SO is no longer in pain of denying of who they are. Please help.

Antoinette
07-02-2012, 04:12 AM
Mine was randomly chosen by my now ex girlfriend. We thought it fit my appearence quite well.so I stuck with it. Its a keeper. I use my actual last name which is lynch. I guess to remind myself that deep down I'm still me (if that makes sense, lol)

Sweet Caroline
07-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Love that pink satin skirt!

Shulove
07-02-2012, 07:13 PM
My girl name simply comes from the song by Neil Diamond. I answer to Caroline.

Hey! I love that song :) good stuff Caroline :)

sweetvici
07-02-2012, 09:00 PM
My Femm Name came from my Ex Girlfriend, She came up with the name and the spelling, Vici, I should explain, That would be pronounced Vicky, Short for Victoria, A Very pretty name!!!!

VickyLee
07-03-2012, 09:59 AM
When I first came to accept my cding I began to think about having a female name. At first I thought why not just use my given name, Lee, since I've known more girls with that name than guys. But I felt that I really kind of associate my male self with that. Then I remembered this memory I have when I was a kid. It was probable about the time my Mom was pregnant with my youngest brother, so I would have been about 7. We were in the car going somewhere and the subject of names came up and what would I have been named if I had been born a girl. I remember my Mom saying I would have been named Victoria, even though she didn't really like that name. As soon as I remembered that I knew that that was who I was and I've been Vicky ever since.

Vicky

Robinkay
07-03-2012, 10:16 AM
I really gave a lot of though to to this and it was a toss up between Pennie or Robin.
Tho If I was female it was going to be Kay according to my Mom

gisella.31
07-03-2012, 04:30 PM
A girl (wwwooonderful girl) gave me my name, I don't know why. I am sure she smelled something (I never admitted to anynone, so far), once she even decided to give me a make over.. she also offered me to wear her leather skirt and stocking.. I refused the last part, sure that that would give me away... I still regret it.
We got in a relationship for sometime, really gorgeous and attracting woman.
...My last name ..just came from second life..

Gina Rose
07-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Hello. I got Gina because i picture myself close to Gina from the show Martin LOL.

cindychan
07-04-2012, 02:51 AM
I liked the name Cindy since I was a child and it has stuck with me.

arnika
07-04-2012, 04:19 AM
Arnika
I always liked that name. In Poland, where I live is rarely seen.

Michelle01
07-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Michelle is the feminine version of my real name... I've loved the name since trying on my first set of panties when I was preteen.

Nayomi2438
07-08-2012, 07:29 PM
I've been asked on occasion about my femme name so: Nayomi is a girl's name pronounced nay-OH-mee. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning is "pleasant." It is also a common girl's name in Japanese where it’s meanings are "beauty" and "honest.

Cheers!

Darline
07-09-2012, 01:43 PM
When I told my daddy I was going to start crossdressing he asked what my femme name was; I said I wasn't sure yet. Daddy teased and said "Well, Darline is like the girls' version of your name." I guess it stuck, lol

XCaseyX
07-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Casey, It was my birth name - and it fits. Though, I really loved the name Kristen - I really think its a wonderful name.

Mizz Nyla
07-10-2012, 09:37 AM
I love nylon, the look and feel and even sound of nylon covered legs rubbing together, so I chose Nyla.
It seemed fitting.

Ondine
07-10-2012, 10:45 AM
I had no prior affinity for my name. It just came to me unbidden: "That's me."

candice44
07-13-2012, 07:28 AM
I thought of very courageous lovely woman who had tremendous qualities and who at one time was a good friend of mine. I love her and her name, so I love and am honered to be called Candice.

Christie Camelle
07-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Hiya! My name is Amber Lyn. My amazing, beautiful, understanding, and supportive SO gave me my name when I first dressed for her. She said it just seems to fit me.

roby54
07-13-2012, 07:29 PM
My name is abby i just like the name

Felicity1990
07-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Felicity Inculata

Felicity is just such a pretty name, and Inculata is a rather filthy word in Italian, just to lower the tone a touch! ;)

xxx

Cassandra86
07-13-2012, 11:02 PM
My name is Cassandra. I have always liked that name plus im into greek mythology and Cassandra has a greek story behind it. It is also said that Cassandra was the second prettiest girl of her time behind helen of troy. Cassandra means shining among men, prophit of doom as she saw the end of troy. And deicever among men. Anyways thats my name lol

RileyEvans
07-14-2012, 12:19 AM
I had picked many names since I first started, but I heard Riley one day and just loved the name. As for the Evans I just went through names until I found one that fit.

BelowZer0
07-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Amber. I don't remember why I chose it but it has a stuck. :)

Christie Camelle
07-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Amber. I don't remember why I chose it but it has a stuck. :)

I love your name! :-)

pyleris23
07-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Simone. When I was in 4th grade I was in a harry potter school play. I played Harry, and a girl named Simone played hermione. I had a huge crush on that girl for 3 years or so. I then transfered to another school and never saw her again, but the name stuck in my head...

Alexisninsar
07-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Alexis is my middle name, it took me many year to accept it, considering most of the time here in the U.S. it's a female name. Ninsar is the Sumerian Goddess of plants.

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi Shelly, Before I came to this wonderful forum I never even thought about
a feminine name I was just a no name crossdresser so when
I became a member I needed a name so I thought long and hard about it.

I didn't want anything assocated with any one in my life past or present
everything that I came up with was within six degrees of seperation.

At this point I thought I'm never going to find a name that I like that's
when it hit me like a ton of bricks .

My favorite color is BLUE my favorite flower is an ORCHID
and that's how BLUE ORCHID cane to be.

Jo-Ellen
07-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here and trying to find my way around. My fem name is Jo-Ellen, derived from my first name (Joe) and the name of the first girl I ever thought I was in love with(Ellen)

ShoeziQ
07-17-2012, 04:19 PM
I knew a girl named Suzy when I was younger. I think when I was first starting out I really tried to be like her. And I don't have to change the monogram on my luggage.

Oh, and the Shoezi tag, that's probably pretty obvious ;)

Polly Sharp
07-17-2012, 07:37 PM
I originally tagged a letter on the end of my male middle name and was Paula for many years, until I started going to a T night and there was already a Paula there. Rather than confuse people I swapped to Polly, and it stuck with me. I like it, it seems to suit my inner self. I kept my own surname as I don't feel the need to hide anything. I am me, I always have been :-)

xcdmargo
07-19-2012, 12:22 PM
I've been Margo for so many years I've kinda forgot why I chose it. But I've always liked the name. It's fun to read about how so many of you chose your female name

margo

jackie k
07-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Actually jack is my middle name. And it was easy to just add an ie. Jack is my fathers name. Gawd if he knew he'd roll over in his grave. And since the only jackie I know was a friend of my mothers, and appears just as masculine as I do ,it seemed to just fit.

Kaz
07-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Really interesting! Mine just came to me with no thought at all... I did want it have the same initial as my male name though... don't know why... maybe the name on my Barclaycard... which has an initial and not a forename.

The romantic story is that I awoke from a dream and there it was presented unto me! It is also a diminutive of Karen... and close to my real name. IRONICALLY..

Kaz is a common name in Japan and where it also a diminutive of my male name (which is a reasonably common Japanese name)... didn't know this beforehand but it all somehow fits together!

Karma!

shuichi1987
07-20-2012, 01:25 AM
My female name is Monica, i choise it from a movie that i like a lot.

Soccer21
07-20-2012, 06:17 PM
if i had to choose, i dont have one yet, id pick Jessica. i have a very close friend of mine that i worked side by side with for 5 years. shes great. so id pick that or Jenna

diva
07-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Well I was going to say 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' because I will never look remotely like a woman.
On the bright side its Betty Boop because inside I am just like her.

Shirley Anne
07-22-2012, 03:28 PM
The name Shirley just appeared on my computer one night,no idea where it came from, so when I needed to choose a female name to join a forum I just went with Shirley and only added Anne when joining this forum.

Fancypants
07-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Hi my site name is Fancypants but my girl name is Martina. I am New so if I make mistakes please let me know. I am here to fit in not to offend anyone. Thanks

Roni Lynn 68
07-23-2012, 06:15 AM
I just like Roni with an "I". I say it is short for Veronica. If I was a GG I would have probably taken it to far with a smiley face as the dot. LOL Just a girly girl at heart.

MelanieB
07-25-2012, 12:29 PM
At various stages through my life I would get desires that I would maybe prefer to be female.....if so the name I always liked the sound of for the new me was Melanie

Eventually settled into being the male me and quite content with that really but have throughout been your common or garden normal crossdresser but unnamed

It was only when I joined this forum (and other sites) I finally found a reason to use the name

The ..b just comes from my real surname

Nothing to do with the Spice Girls, I'm much older......think she must have met me in the past and adopted my name :)

Amanda_P
07-27-2012, 02:31 AM
At first when I started dressing for halloween my wifes family gave me the name Simone. I have always like Joann cause its kinda sounds like my name John. But last year I got dressed and went with my daughters for a girls day before halloween. Someone commented that I didn't look real so I came up with cause I'm A_MAN_DA. So Amanda it is.

FeliciaCDSNJ
07-27-2012, 03:36 PM
Hello,

My name actually came from a video game called darkstalkers. My favorite character to use in that game is Felicia but I'm starting to use Frankie a lot because that's what my SO normally calls me anyways. Plus I've known GG's to use that name and it is a nickname to my real name.

Steffi Girl
07-27-2012, 11:32 PM
Hi there girls. Stephanie is fem for my middle name, so just came natural. I had a crush on Stephanie Powers when I was younger. Now shortened to Steffi but need a middle name or initial round the name off. My first initial is a J, so that seems natural and sounds sexy, but it is already taken. so settled at Steffi Girl for this forum.

MelissaL
07-28-2012, 12:28 AM
Lets see, well i had a few names over time, but a friend decided that Michelle was to close to my actual name and picked Melissa, also happens to be the name of my first girlfriend. My middle name I just liked, and both match my legal initials. My SO calls me Missy, which drives me nuts hehe.

Marlane
07-28-2012, 11:21 AM
My name is Marlane. It came from a song a friend of mine wrote when I was in collage. Being new, I thought I should use it here so that I could settle
in as Marlane to all of you.

Sarah Summerfield
07-28-2012, 12:57 PM
My wife choose it for me

CarmenSkye
07-28-2012, 03:53 PM
I just recently started to go by Carmen. I used to go by Jasmine because it would have been the name my parents would have given me if I were born female. But it kinda got old and I found Carmen Carrera to be a big role model do I chose her name as my own as well. My last name is kinda just a play on the word racquet but a little prettier. Lol.

mitranour
07-29-2012, 09:02 AM
my first boyfriend called me mitra all the times,and it stayed with me

Stacey Renee
07-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Stacey Renee... It was the name my mother picked out had I been born female...

Alana Wests
07-31-2012, 07:16 AM
I just liked the way Alana rolled off my lips (ah-LAH-nah), and Wests is brief and slightly tacky.

justme128
08-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi I'm Cassandra Rose
I'm new to the site I have been CD for most of my life but have only recently started using a female name hehe, must confess though I'm still getting used to it :-)

Katrina_E
08-02-2012, 01:38 AM
I just liked Katrina, I also like Susan which is what I would have been called if I had been born the right sex!

Leslie Lowe
08-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Hi. I'm new here. My name is Leslie Anne Lowe. It's an homage to Lesley Ann Warren, Lesley-Anne Down, and Jimmy Olsen (Leslie Lowe was one of the names he used when he crossdressed).

Jen60
08-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Jennifer is the name my parents chose for me if I was born female...back then, there was no ultrasound, so they didn't know if I would be a boy or a girl.

psion128
08-04-2012, 04:54 AM
I don't have one. I never thought of picking one for myself. How many of you actually have a name for your femme persona?

Is it actually common? I'm a closet CD'er.

psion128
08-04-2012, 04:56 AM
Hi Shelly, Before I came to this wonderful forum I never even thought about
a feminine name I was just a no name crossdresser so when
I became a member I needed a name so I thought long and hard about it.

I didn't want anything assocated with any one in my life past or present
everything that I came up with was within six degrees of seperation.

At this point I thought I'm never going to find a name that I like that's
when it hit me like a ton of bricks .

My favorite color is BLUE my favorite flower is an ORCHID
and that's how BLUE ORCHID cane to be.

Sounds great! I've been in the same boat as you. A closet CD'er since I left home at 18. I just never picked a name out and never knew about the community until 2005 or so. I rarely skim the boards here but I drop in once in a while to check things out. Should I have a name?

ClassyOne
08-04-2012, 05:48 PM
I just recently started to go by Carmen. I used to go by Jasmine because it would have been the name my parents would have given me if I were born female. But it kinda got old and I found Carmen Carrera to be a big role model do I chose her name as my own as well. My last name is kinda just a play on the word racquet but a little prettier. Lol.

Carmen so works for your look, which is ooo la la which is French which makes your last name so work too, so ooo la la again, tres belle! You are a grand encouragement for a newbie like me. Thanks for sharing your story and thought process to get you to perfection. Loves ya all.

ClassyOne
08-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Wonderful avatar picture, Roni Lynn! Pensive and Perfect. May all your girly girling be perfect as well.

JohannaSophia
08-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Sophia was my mom's middle name she would never claim, and she named me John an Anglicization of our German family's Johann, hence Johanna.

Sarah27
08-04-2012, 11:34 PM
My female name was Alice from Alice in wonderland and more specifically from Twilight, I love those movies, but when I told my mom my female name she said it was weird cause some old woman in a show with a bar was named Alice. So a couple days ago I switched to Sarah I guess.

CarmenSkye
08-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Carmen so works for your look, which is ooo la la which is French which makes your last name so work too, so ooo la la again, tres belle! You are a grand encouragement for a newbie like me. Thanks for sharing your story and thought process to get you to perfection. Loves ya all.

Lol. Thanks! But just like you, I am also a newbie.

jackiebelle
08-05-2012, 03:20 PM
I've known two females with the name Jackie and they were beautiful and sexy so I envied them. Belle was added for the ring of it lol

triciaannmarie
08-05-2012, 03:33 PM
i just thought that Tricia Ann Marie had an ebb and flow to it

lexie89
08-07-2012, 11:46 PM
well my name is Alex so i just went with Lexie xD

Barbarainstockings
08-08-2012, 04:02 AM
I have always liked the name Barbara and have alway loved to shave my legs and wear stockings preferably hold ups so barbarainstockings seemd a good idea

aylssa
08-09-2012, 05:19 PM
I dont really now why I chose Alyssa (not Aylssa, I can't even type my Username when i register :P), it just sounded beautiful, and I didn't connect it with anyone I know (which somehow was important to me)

CarrieFan512
08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm still in the process of choosing one. So hard to lol.

SLOROXIE
08-09-2012, 10:01 PM
My name is Roxie.... I had a friend and that was her name. She was the first one that new I dressed up....so I took her name.

beccacd90
08-10-2012, 04:11 AM
i go by the name rebecca but use either becca or becky to make it easier

Lady Katherine
08-10-2012, 10:45 AM
This is easy. I chose Katherine because of wanting to be so much like Katharine Hepburn. I was fairly tall and slender but hardly as athletic as Hepburn was. Yet, she had divine feminine qualities, while still being a strong person. I did change the spelling to the more convention form. Besides, isn't Katherine such a lovely feminine name?

Jamie1948
08-10-2012, 10:58 AM
My male name is James and I have been called Jamie in teasing so it was natural for me to use it when en femme.
Jamie

Jaymees22
08-10-2012, 01:11 PM
My sometimes nickname is Jay, And heck it's all about Me, so Jaymee is it...

Madam Rose
08-10-2012, 02:35 PM
ok dork alert......Leged of the Dragoon had a female character with the dark dragon and she was gothic badass. Also on Fable Blair Rose was goth like and I am goth so the I got the name . Madam gives it a naughty feature.

Leslie Mary S
08-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Hi. I'm new here. My name is Leslie Anne Lowe. It's an homage to Lesley Ann Warren, Lesley-Anne Down, and Jimmy Olsen (Leslie Lowe was one of the names he used when he crossdressed).

Welcome to the group Leslie. As you can see. I am Leslie Mary Shy.
Leslie is a name of my lesbian half-sister and the corruption of my male name.
Mary was the name of my last GG girlfriend (deceased) and I am Shy.

Ashleylynn_1969
08-11-2012, 10:37 PM
AshleyLynn was just a name that, for some reason, has always been stuck in my head. As far back into my childhood memories as I can go, it's just been there. Guess it's a good thing that I love it! ;-)

Kyndrie
08-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Kyndrie Jane is the name I seem to stick with the most. Sometimes I'm more juvenile in my dress and Kyndrie is a cute girly name. When I'm dressed as an adult, I'm more Jane.

christinac
08-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I could have sworn that I've posted on this thread before, but I don't see it. Anyway Christina was a very dear friend of mine who died way too young and I guess I took up her name as kind of a memorial of sorts to her.

nimacross
08-12-2012, 05:53 AM
my female name is asal
i am nima age 24 from iran

Julie95
08-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Julie is my favorite female name

May(be)
08-16-2012, 09:13 AM
By way of introduction, as this is my first post in this forum, allow me to tell you why I landed upon the name May as my female persona. This name holds much significance for me.
1) It memorializes the month of my anniversary to my wonderfully accommodating and accepting wife.
2) It was the month in which I decided to begin to explore this aspect my personality.
3) Ironically, the name was given to me by my phone in an auto-correct of my own male name. Thanks, Motorola!

My wife thinks that I should change the spelling to "Mae" because, in her opinion, May sounds like I am asking for permission. As she is an ardent feminist, which is the radical idea that women are people, she thinks that a lady shouldn't have to ask permission. I'm pretty set on the spelling, though, for the aforementioned reasons.

becky77
08-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Still not sure of my name yet. Becky is close to a nickname my wife calls me. And I like the sound of it.
I would like to know what my mums choice of girl name was and possibly use that, but I can't think of how to get that in a conversation.

JazmyneCD
08-18-2012, 02:24 AM
I love the sweet smell of jasmine so I used that, only spelled it differently.

Andrea26
08-18-2012, 05:43 AM
I always like the name Andrea as a women name and since my parents named me Andrew I just replaced the W with an A

cdkrista420
08-18-2012, 01:47 PM
I've just always thought krista was sexi and fun

Angela Campbell
08-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I chose Ellen....but the real name would be a native american name....She who must be obeyed!

tasidevil
08-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I had a girlriend from Tasmania (island off SE coast of Australia) which is well known for a unique, somewhat fierce, critter called the Tasmanian Devil. And some of you may remember that the Tasmanian Devil is also a Disney character. Anyway I fell in love with the caricature, thus Tasi, and my email tasidevil

nicole91
08-19-2012, 09:01 PM
I've always loved the name Nicole and my girlfriend liked it as well and she started calling me that one day and it stuck :)

theodora58
08-20-2012, 07:48 AM
i chose my female name strictly by chance....i took my first name & "feminized it" by changing a vowel.... i luv the name "theodora" and i am strongly considering, as i make my journey into womanhood, that i will legally change my name to theodora, as well...

cdlovesy
08-20-2012, 03:44 PM
My name is katie lovesy, I dunno why it just came to me one day and stuck. :)

xdressed
08-20-2012, 03:52 PM
I named myself Rihannon, as it's a vague feminisation of my real name and is also Welsh, which is where my mum's parents and family are from.

Amy_Love
08-20-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm not really sure why I am Amy, it feels right to me, and just kinda blends in.

Nolwenn Elizabeth
08-21-2012, 07:32 AM
I chose Dawn Michelle because I would have been named Michelle if I was born a girl and Dawn is the name of the character with the prettiest hair I've ever seen.

(The actress' name is Michelle, BTW :))

Elizabeth Marie
08-21-2012, 12:31 PM
I asked my mother once what my name would have been if I had been born a girl, and she said Elizabeth. I just think Marie sounds good with it.

Julia Stevens
08-23-2012, 08:45 AM
Stevens is my grandmothers surname. I never met her but I look very similar to her. I pondered a christian name for ages. I thought about various options: Laura, Susan and some others. None seemed to be OK. I thought of Indian names, as I have been to India and love it, Lakshmi (the Goddess of prosperity) was one option. I seemed to have this idea that when I heard the right name there would be a flash of lightening that would tell me this was the one. That never happened. I can't remember why I actually chose Julia, but it will do!

Annette Todd
08-23-2012, 09:47 AM
The genesis of my name isn't realy that complicated and the spelling is little different. I simply reversed my given and sir names and added an e for the female first. I often had records filed under my first name and so I learned that when a record could not be located I asked them to look under T. Oddly enough when I made a purchase with at an Estee Lauder counter that had to be a postponed sale because of an upcoming gift promotion. When I went to pick up my perfume and gift it was filed under T. Guess it made sense... how many men buy perfume with and pick out a gift package of lip stick and mascara for themselves?

imonline326
08-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Well I've always like different names with different pronunciations, and since my male name is pretty plain to most (Robert), I adopted a name I'd heard only once before Kara (pronounced as Care-uh). It was the name of the star actress in my high school's drama class. Always kind caring, fun, and very pretty, the model of women I would like to be.

noeleena
08-24-2012, 04:04 AM
Hi,

As to my names there was a to do with my very short time father & Mom as to what i was going to be called ,

The names my father had picked are my 3rd & 4th names Mom said no bloody way am i haveing those as first names so Mom put her foot down & said this is what ill be called first.

65 years ago,

noel edward then my fathers say , manfried Von Reutchthos .& last name Loch-head.

noel to noeleena that reflects my maleness & my femaleness , edward to edwina ,

Now manfried should have been spelt as mannfried two n's as in German , then Von Reutchthous thats part of my history from Prussia, & Loch-head is Scottish means head of the loch.

noeleena is who i am & when i was over seas one of my R N's when she first knew my name of noeleen then she said no ..no .. no.. it has to be noeleen'a' the a is stressd as in noeleen'a'. so that was pretty neat when she said that is my name , now in German its noel 'e' the e is said as a , 'a'

& just a miner detail no-el or noel is both male / female , its a french name.

...noeleena...

sandy60
08-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Hello I chose the name Sandy as i have blonde hair and it is past my shoulders so I do not need a wig. I am very new to cross dressing and I hope to get a lot of help from this forum.

noonlight86
08-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Mine is Jane, and it took me a while to actually figure it out. I went through a bunch of J names, but I finally settled on Jane. Not to different from my actual name I suppose, but that was the actual intent to be honest because I wanted it similar to my own name and my initials.

Nadine Annette
08-25-2012, 06:38 PM
My name was chosen for a girl that I had (and still have) a crush on.

MichelleMiles
08-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Michelle Miles is the name I settled on.
I picked Michelle cause it's close to my name; Michael, and Miles was the last name/nickname and of this super sexy waitress that worked at my restaurant that I had a big crush on, haha.

So really I didn't put much thought into it. I mostly just use the name for online, and my 1 friend that knows I CD refers to Michelle sometimes when shopping, but my wife doesn't use the name yet, maybe one day, I don't know.

SnowPrincess
08-28-2012, 12:36 AM
I am brand new to cross dressing after trying to figure out where I fit in. After reading the major books on the subject, I finally found myself, even though I am older.I chose Snow Princess because it reflects the color of my hair and my proclivity for attempting to be a prince to every beautiful woman.

Senior Dresser
08-28-2012, 01:54 PM
My female name is Roxanne. When we grew up we had a movie theatre in town that was named the Roxy. I always like the name of that movie house so I chose Roxanne. I like it or simply Roxy. When I am cross dressed It seems good to call myself Roxy or Roxanne. Senior Dresser

Hi Snow Princess. I have grey hair also. I like the name you choose. It's handsome or cute, whichever you choose.

Hi Roxie, My name is Roxanne or Roxy. Great minds (and bodies) seem to be the same. lol. Roxanne, Senior Dresser

GrayGirl83
08-28-2012, 06:21 PM
When I was a kid, X-Men comics were a big part of my life and the strongest, most beautiful female mole model (to me anyway) was Jean Grey. Maybe part of it was the crush I had (ok, have :) ) on Cyclops but I wanted to be Jean so badly. When my friends and I would play superheroes I would always insist on being Jean. I don't remember specific reactions to my wanting to play a girl but I have to imagine eyebrows were raised lol. I chose Grey as my last name to honor her.

As for Danielle (Dani), I was reading a romance story at the time and the lady always wanted to be called Danielle but her lover insisted on calling her Dani and it drove her nuts (they had sort of a Sam and Diane thing). I guess the idea of a handsome man calling me Dani appealed to me. So there you have it, Dani Grey.

SnowPrincess
08-29-2012, 01:24 AM
Thank you for the compliment. I am so new that I have no idea how to pick a name or even find some clothes. I am still working my way through with my wife so my opportunities for dressing are limited to an hour or two a day. But I am glad to know that I am not alone.

Tanyagurl
08-29-2012, 02:35 PM
I would like to be called Tanya or Justine.......

Kathyxd
08-30-2012, 03:20 PM
Simple, it's my favourite female name

Pexetta
08-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Like many here I just varied my IRL name. Jon to Joanne. It fits perfectly.

Love2Dress
08-30-2012, 07:40 PM
I haven't chosen one yet, but I like the name Jasmine, and Chloe

Tanyagurl
08-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Tanya or justine would be who I WANNA BE.....

missmars
08-31-2012, 07:28 AM
MY female name is dorothy. two word are same with real name.

Celestia
08-31-2012, 11:20 AM
I'd been visiting this site as a guest more and more recently, so I figured why bother continuing to hide in the shadows and sign up already? Once I made the decision to do so, I knew I'd want to come up with a name...before that, I never really thought of naming my femme self. I didn't want to come up with something that was the same as anyone I or my wife know, and since she's already reserved one of my favorite names - Zoe - for our daughter if/when we have one, I started to brainstorm other names that had a nice ring to them.

Celeste hit me as I lay in bed next to my sleeping wife on our honeymoon last week, and I felt a rush. When I tried to sign up here, however, it was taken, so I thought of a variation and now I'm Celestia...I think it's way sexier and more exotic anyway.

sweetvici
08-31-2012, 11:30 AM
I got my name from an ex girlfriend!!!!¬ She loved going shopping for and with me. I sometimetimes miss her. It's pronounced Vicky, But spelled Vici, short for Victoria

Veronica James
08-31-2012, 01:21 PM
I have always loved the name Veronica so I just shortened it to Vikki!!!!!

KateCDTX
08-31-2012, 06:07 PM
Kate
It's somewhat similar to my first name and I've always liked the name Kathrine too. Being Kate makes me feel like a fun, uninhibited, strong woman.

Paula G
08-31-2012, 08:25 PM
I chose this name because it was the opposite of my real name.

Janine cd
08-31-2012, 09:12 PM
My name is a combination of my parents names. It was also the name of a female friend I once knew.

StephineUK
08-31-2012, 09:39 PM
mine comes from my real name Steve and the spanish equivlent witch is Estaban so i became Stephnie ... easy!

ErinStar
08-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Well, mine is actually really easy for me to remember :) My family is Irish and my mom (bless her) named me the Gaelic word for Ireland... Erin. I never used it growing up because it was a 'girls name'... who would have thought!! As for Star... Well, again, not to complicated... drop the 'k' from my real last name and it comes out Star... hehe
So there you have it... Erin Star. (yea yea, sounds like a porno name)
:)

btw, really really new to this... so please be nice :)

IngeInCO
08-31-2012, 10:58 PM
The hottest girl I ever met was Inge. Yeah she doesn't know who I am.

donna_tgirl
09-02-2012, 03:41 AM
My name is just a feminized version of my male name. I use my real last name along with it. I could have selected any name, and I thought about it too, but I really feel like I am Donna.

hanan
09-02-2012, 03:34 PM
My fem name is Hanan its arabic name

Silmaril
09-02-2012, 10:30 PM
My name here is based on a reference to something from J.R.R. Tolkien's book The Silmarillion. The silmarils were gems that were created by binding sacred, living light into their substance. There were only three of them; they were truly rare gems. The idea of being a rare gem that radiates its own, inner light appeals to me, so I chose Silmaril as my name here. I like shortening it to Maril.

I don't have a femme name in the real world.

Nancy Sue
09-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Nice name Erin. I like your photo. (I still have not done one, yet. Someday.)

billiecdee
09-03-2012, 11:55 PM
my name billie is the female spelling of my name.
billie:battingeyelashes:

sophya
09-04-2012, 12:30 PM
I opted for a misspelled variation of what my parents would have called me had I been born female. Although I only use that name here for the purposes of anonymity. In fact, I don't really feel like I need a female name when i'm dressed up. I don't feel my stockinged self is any different to my trousered self, just sexier looking... Having said that, I don't shake my arse on a webcam when in trousers.

AngelaMichelle
09-05-2012, 12:54 AM
Only when I decided to let my female persona out did I even consider a name for her. I chose Angela Michelle because of a very dear friend of mine that I've known for over 30 years. Within the past month I told her about liking to dress and she never hesitated to completely accept it. We were throwing around names and I chose her name. She said she was flattered with me wanting to use her name. I'm thinking I should have married her long ago. LOL

johanna.kitten
09-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Just a few minutes ago the email rocked up in my inbox...

I have now legally changed my name to "Principessa Giovanna Del Nord". This is such a good day in my books. The name reflects lots of stuff. "Principessa" - Princess, Giovanna - the Italian version of Johanna (which is the femme version of my given male name, which I think is a German verson of some jewish biblical figure (John?), and then "Del Nord" which reflects my northern European heritage (Sweden).

Tomorrow, it is time to arrange for new driver's license and new credit cards, GPs signatures and the lot. Ah, and also I have now not only the "title" "Principessa" I am now titled "Miss" as well. Life is just too sweet! Paaaarty!

Hugs
/Giovanna (formerly know as /Johanna and/or johanna.kitten, which I will keep for logins to not confuse people) - wannabegirl dot co dot uk

terrabelle
09-05-2012, 07:32 PM
I've always loved the name terra which when spelled this way is the word for earth in, I believe, latin. I chose to add belle to it which is french for beauty so that no matter what people think they have to call me beauty lol

Tiffany1985
09-05-2012, 09:55 PM
My female name is Tiffany. I chose this when I was 8 just always thought it was a cute name. I really chose a full name to which is Tiffany Ann Lovelace :)

Tiffany1985
09-05-2012, 09:59 PM
That was an awesome idea

Tiffany1985
09-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Not a bad name at all :)

jaanine
09-06-2012, 01:27 AM
my female name is janine i had to spell it jaanine as someone else on here has it for reg reasons and i felt the name from within

jenifer wilde
09-06-2012, 01:33 AM
a sexy Cd gave me my name, I just need more involvement

Ceri Anne
09-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Ceridwyn is the Welsh Goddess of Poetry, which Ceri is short for. My real initials are C and A and I have Welsh and Norwegian heritage, so I chose Ceri Anne (used in English and Norwegian) to incorporate my heritage and my initials.

lilly_anne
09-07-2012, 02:01 PM
my female name is Lilly anne paige. I have always loved that name and one day it will probably be my legal name, at least i hope so anyway

johanna.kitten
09-07-2012, 10:18 PM
my female name is Lilly anne paige. I have always loved that name and one day it will probably be my legal name, at least i hope so anyway

Go for it, I am sure it can be done. I just legally changed my name and it was dead easy. You picked a pretty cool name btw.

Hugs
/Giovanna

Jadedflames
09-08-2012, 11:17 PM
I actually wrote a book with a main character names Jade. I liked her so much, I took on the name. Sounds silly, but there it is.

Mélie
09-09-2012, 02:07 PM
My full female name is Mélanie Angélique Fontaine.
When I was 11, my teacher tasked us to write a short story with five elements from a drawing pot. I drew (er...preterit?) a moon, an oak, a princess, the color orange and a hammer. I named my princess Angélique, and her best friend, the moon, Mélanie. She made a ship so that they could play together with the hammer and the oak at sunset. So I kind of mixed the two name and put a cute surname: Fontaine ^^

Marlene13
09-10-2012, 12:19 AM
When I make up a female name for myself I just take the the root word of my male name which is Markus and put a female end on it thus Marlene and the 13 is for my last name which starts with an M.

Because I have never ventured out of my home dressed up I have never really needed a female name outside of these forums.

Miss Patsy
09-10-2012, 09:45 AM
:oFor now it is Miss Patsy. A derivative of my middle name. Have also been Miss Mable. In honor of the lovely black girl who dresses me so fine those many years ago.

Think I need a more permanent name, though. A truely ****ty name. Any suggestions.

Kisses,

Miss Patsy

Miss Patsy
09-10-2012, 09:47 AM
:oFor now it is Miss Patsy. A derivative of my middle name. Have also been Miss Mable. In honor of the lovely black girl who dresses me so fine those many years ago.

Think I need a more permanent name, though. A truely racy name. Any suggestions.

Kisses,

Miss Patsy

Amy A
09-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Rachel is what my parents would've called me if I'd been born female. Helps that I love the name! I only made it concrete very recently (been in denial for years) but it was always the one I knew I'd pick.

Jessicaa
09-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Honestly, I just googled names for an hour or two until i found one that i thought was really pretty. and thus....Jessica! lol

Jenny_S
09-11-2012, 05:13 PM
My name Jen (sometimes Jenny) Scott was a no brainer. I had considered my better self as Jenny for more than 10 years although I had never opened an account or placed it on paper. It's an ordinary name for an ordinary gal. No stage names please, lol. Over the last few years through the enlightenment I have gained from this forum I have stepped out more and more. I now use my preferred name Jen Scott to make appointments at my favorite spa. What a joy. :)

johanna.kitten
09-11-2012, 06:39 PM
My name Jen (sometimes Jenny) Scott was a no brainer.

Jen, that got me going now... as I just recently legally changed my name to "Principessa Giovanna Del Nord", I'll be using Giovanna as my first name as Principessa is actually a title. I can easily just use the nick "Gio". :) I am still working on my new signature, it will be great to see my new driver's license arriving in my mail.

Hugs
/Giovanna - or just - Gio Del Nord

Diversity
09-12-2012, 02:38 AM
It came to me as I was trying to think of a name when I was joining this site. The word 'diversity' surfaced in my thoughts and I felt it described what I am feeling about my CD'ing. It gives me diversity from my normal state of being a male. I liked it and thus use this as my name.
Di

Jamie Ann
09-14-2012, 07:01 PM
I’ve had my present femme name for slightly over 10 years. When I first started dressing more or less fully, I adopted a name (which I won’t mention), used it for a few months, adopted another that I thought was a better fit, and used that new name for a year or two. But I didn’t feel like it was really me. It didn’t connote my attitudes and feelings as well as I wanted. So I started using the name “Jamie” (which is what some people call my regular male self). At least it seemed like me. But there are both men and women with that name, and I wanted my femme name to be a bit more feminine. Ah!!! How about “Jamie Ann”? Only rarely do you find men called Ann … Jamie Ann gave me a new way to introduce myself and it probably gave me a new attitude, at least to some extent. I recall the old Johnny Cash song, “A Boy Named Sue.” His name gave him an very different attitude from that of most boys! I suspect that this is true of most of us — different name, different attitude! :)

Colleen1989
09-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Mine was similarly chosen...it is the name of the first GG I ever told about my crossdressing.

laurieg
09-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Laurie just came to me as i was surlfing the web and joining chat=city there were no laurie there
laurieg