PDA

View Full Version : Restroom break

lingerieLiz
05-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Tonight I went into our bathroom. As I started to unbutton my jeans I reached down and used my left hand since the fly was to the left and not as men's are to the right. I then realized that without thinking I had put the belt on from the right. So I had to switch hands to undo it. After undoing it and the jeans button and zipper I pulled down my panties and sat down.

It started me thinking about what girls used to tell me, "You don't have to deal with all the same stuff." That wasn't true. I started wearing everything they did about the time they did. I only missed when they were little and wore short dresses and panties or about age 6. I remember panty girdles and the instructions on how to wash then each night.

Anyway it got me to thinking about the other day. I had on a sundress and went to the restroom. Easy, just pull up the dress, pull down my panties, and sit. No fighting with the ziper and getting everything out and back in.

Granted years ago one had to pull up their dress, slip and then down thier panty girdle, panties and then sit. Panty hose only modified it. Sometime I think for the worse since many women like myself wore a girdle over them. I liked hose, but you had to slide them up if you had them attached to a panty girdle.

Times have changed. With women wearing more pants and shorts than dresses I guess we all have the same considerations as to which side the zipper is on

Cynthia Anne
05-22-2012, 10:17 PM
I've been wearing ladys jeans and slacks without zippers for so long that I never even give a zipper a thought! Hugs!

sissystephanie
05-22-2012, 10:34 PM
I am kind of like Cynthia, since I also wear ladys jeans and some slacks withput zippers. But I also wear skirts out in pubic frquently!! And yes I do use the mens restroom since I definitely look like a man, with no makeup and no wig!! Never have had a problem!

Karren H
05-22-2012, 10:39 PM
I remember panty girdles and the instructions on how to wash then each night.

You have to wash them? Damn.... The women I borrowed mine from forgot to leave the instructions!!

lingerieLiz
05-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes, I remember homemeck class where we leaned that you needed two panty girdles. One drying and one to wear. And, no you don't dry them.