PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest moments! What's yours.

lingerieLiz
05-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Many years ago I had a girlfriend whom I dressed around. One evening we decided to have dinner together fully dressed. I had on a pretty and sexy dress as she did. Under which I had on the typical 60s dress code of panties, slip, bra, and wore nylons attached to my sexiest garter belt. Of course the lingerie all matched in pale pink. The women's store where I shopped never asked, but knew it was for me and made sure they sold me all the most feminine clothes.

Anyway as we indulged in wine and romantic music after dinner. We each began to caress the other as we sat on the couch. Our hands moved along the others curves and we each caressed the others breasts. I suddenly realized I could feel her hand on my legs caressing them though my nylons as she slid her hands up under my dress. As she reached my bare skin at their tops I suddenly felt as feminine as I could ever be. We each slowly unzipped the others dress and helped each other out of our lingerie.

What's your most feminine moment?

ArleneRaquel
05-22-2012, 10:19 PM
I felt very feminine this weekend attending all CD pool side party. I was wearing a one piece green swmsuite and a matching robe, full makeup. I felt wonderful. :)

Simply Joslyn
05-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Damn I got turned on by this if I might say, you know how to tell a story, and I wish I had a girl like that. Nope mine isn't quite as interesting, I just fell asleep fully dressed on e night all done up and when I woke up I reached down and felt my fake breasts, and started to move my hands along my body down to my hips. It didn't feel like me so I didn't notice but as I slowly woke up I was like wtf I was just carressing myself...ooo but that chick had a body I'll tell you :heehee:

lingerieLiz
05-22-2012, 10:40 PM
I have to tell you I toned it down for here. At one time I was going to write a romance novel. My wife told me it was obvious that I had experienced too many things for a guy unless he wore the dress.

Erin McShea
05-23-2012, 01:56 PM
That was HOT Liz! No wonder you look back on it so fondly

Sally24
05-23-2012, 02:36 PM
I would have to say that even though I dress for myself I have felt the sexiest when given the attention of straight men. Once I was followed on the Interstate at night by a trucker who kept abreast of me and would occasionally shine a light to highlight my legs. Another time I was wearing a very short outfit that showed off my legs quite well. When I came out of a gas station after buying a soda I got a whistle from someone at the gas pumps. That brought a smile to my face all the way home. For a GG these probably would have been annoying or creepy but to me they were very affirming!

This is the outfit from the second story. One of my favorites.

ArleneRaquel
05-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Sally, I love your story and that picture is amazing. Gorgeous legs hon.

RADER
05-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Saiiy;
You look very nice, No wonder you get whistles, I would too.
Rader

YorkshireRose
05-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Liz that is very hot and Sally you look fabulous! Sadly I have not as yet any stories to contribute....yet ;)

RainyNightGirl
05-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Sally, you look AMAZING!

Liz, ooooo what a nice story.

Hugs to all

Natasha

Kaz
05-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Brilliant story Liz and yes, Sally, you look fab in that dress (well you look fab... period!)...

I was going to reply and then read Joslyn's post and that was it! I love waking up dressed as Kaz... make-up the lot... just feeling feminine and yeah... touching...

One of my best others though was being in a lift in a hotel going back to my room after a walkabout... checking my hair and make-up in the mirror when the door opened... I swung round and there there was this guy... 40s maybe... smiling at me in my girly moment... the look on his face was to die for! I smiled, batted my eyelashes and walked past him... I will never forget that look... awesome!

JerseyGirlDonna
05-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Sally you look stunning in your photo... And Liz, well I might need to take a cold shower after reading your story! I think my only sexy moment happened walking out of Kohl's one morning. I was wearing my favorite dress and I did feel good. A well dressed 60ish man stopped me and commented, "You are one sexy lady." I blushed and thanked him and felt fabulous the entire day, and then some.

Brittany CD
05-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Walking out of the bathroom with my legs freshly shaved, going into my bedroom with my outfit and accessories on my bed. Male clothes off, panties and bra on. I put on my spaghetti strap shirt and then my pencil skirt with my big belt. I put the makeup on my face and then put on the black toe peep heels. The black wig came on my head and went in front of the full body mirror and after all that work I felt and looked so sexy. It was so good I stayed that way all day and all night

docrobbysherry
05-23-2012, 08:59 PM
I've NEVER felt sexy, Liz. However, looks r something else! In fact, I've been trying on prom dresses the last couple days after work. And, darned if Sherry didn't appear and both afternoons I got uh, -----r, ------, ah, ------ let's say DISTRACTED!

Dana7
05-25-2012, 02:12 AM
I'd have to say that my sexiest times were on Halloween nights when I went out fully dressed and got out on the town. My first time out dressed I had on the same outfit as on my avatar and felt fantastic. I could see a few guys turn their heads as I walked by and it felt wonderful. And my most recent Halloween experience I had a guy try to pick me up as I walked down the sidewalk downtown on my way to a bar; later I even got a wolf whistle. Now that was fun!