PDA

View Full Version : The Parts Store

lingerieLiz
05-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Was running an errand today and needed a part for the car. Well I had worn a Rayon blouse, the kind with crinkly fabric, that left no question as to what it was.

I was too far to go home and change and was wearing a bra that showed through. I decided that I could if need be slide the bra off. As I got there the place was in heman land.

I decided what the heck and just went in. No one said a thing. I got a couple of looks. There were two women clerks in the store and my boobs stood our more than either of them. The blouse hung from them.

Irronically I stoped at a Ross and was looking at the women's clothes and lingerie on the way home and had two women check me out. As I was leaving the female security gal looked at my boobs instead of my face.

JamieQ
05-22-2012, 11:45 PM
Well...all I can say is that the prettiest woman I ever seen was a man in Spain. As for us going out EnFemme I think it is becoming more and more common and people don't barely even react anymore. I think CDing is far more common than we think, with more and more are going public everyday. Was there a % I read somewhere like 10% to 50% of all men CD in some form or fashion? I would take a guess and say its at least 35%, on US stateside any ways. Amanda

Cynthia Anne
05-23-2012, 05:17 AM
I agree with Amanda on this one! I use to find the parts store the hardest place for me to go in fem! Nowadays I go any where and every where I want or need to go! Hugs!

Erin McShea
05-23-2012, 07:08 AM
I also agree with Amanda. I think it is a lot more common than one would think. And I believe the public's acceptance and reaction to it has warmed up significantly. Which I think is great!

Good for you to just do it!

BillieJoEllen
05-23-2012, 01:04 PM
And here I am trying to get the courage to go into a Vanity Fair outlet store wearing women's shorts (almost like a man's), a women's opaque Tee with bra underneath. Gotta hand it to you!