PDA

View Full Version : Clinical

heatherM
05-23-2012, 01:18 AM
I'm not going to real specific cause I'm not out but I wanted to ask if anyone else has been diagnosed xxy or klinfelters
When I was younger I in the service and my tld started glowing and I. Suffered a head injury that got me sent to high level eval although the radiation exposure and head thing wasn't a big deal they told me I was xxy and explained why, we didn't have the internet back then, I spent a lot of time at the liberary reading, sure explains a lot. Like the 38D's and my absolute love of all things fem, anyone else "clinical"?

Vickie_CDTV
05-23-2012, 03:06 AM
I have known a good number of TS/IS over the years who were XXY.

JamieQ
05-23-2012, 05:57 AM
No, never been diagnosed but I but know something is there. I have thought about having it checked to know for sure but presently we have crappy health insurance that will not hardly cover any diagnostic tests. Maybe possible in the future. Amanda

Cheryl T
05-23-2012, 07:31 AM
Never felt the need to have someone tell me what they felt were the reasons for me being like this. I just am and that's all I need anymore.

heatherM
05-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Well I really didn't want to be told but I was and in some ways it good and some bad