PDA

View Full Version : Cross-cross Dressing.

Evangelina
05-23-2012, 05:49 AM
I'm not sure if this is even a thing people do or what, and I'm pretty well aware that it's a really counterproductive concept. But has anyone ever thought about cross dressing while already cross dressing?

Like say if you're male, and you're cross dressing into a female, then you cross-cross dress into a male.

Or something...?

I've tried it once on the idea of attempting to retain the emotions/feelings/mental awareness of being the second level, getting into the third, as opposed to being the first level, getting into the second with normal cross dressing. So if you were male, you play the role of a female attempting to cross dress as a male. It got kinda confusing but it was an overall fun/funny experience.

I don't even know if I'm making sense, but has anyone ever thought about/considered cross cross dressing?

Actually this doesn't even make sense to me, I don't even know where to put this topic.

Simply Joslyn
05-23-2012, 05:54 AM
lol I have know idea what your talking about but it is a good laugh and I'm sure you understand what your talking about I think that would require more work than we already undertake though. Sorry if I offend though

bobbimo
05-23-2012, 06:35 AM
Evangelina,
Thanks for making my right brain run over to my left brain and ask for advice.
I think the best way to cross cross dress is to take of your dress and put on your pants! :-)

STACY B
05-23-2012, 07:02 AM
Ha,,,Ha,,, Read the trans section sometimes ,,That what happens to them in the transition stage . They dress an look like woman so much that when they put on male clothes they look like there trying to be male in a female body . Pretty sweet ,,HUH,,, When ya get to that stage your or were HOME FREE !! Its a GIRL !!!

Joanne f
05-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Yes I see it , you cross dress into female clothes then you cross dress into male clothes because you are in female mode then you dress back into female clothes so that you are not really cross dressing at all then because you were cross dressing when you had male clothes on , I think I will try that , am I right in saying that I have to start off in male clothes so that I cross dress into female clothes which is not really cross dressing as I will cross dress when in male clothes then back into female clothes which will not be cross dressing because the cross dressing was in male clothes , yes I like that :)

Cheryl T
05-23-2012, 07:25 AM
I'm lost....
Why on earth would I put on my femme things and then try to look like a guy...???????

suzy1
05-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Yes I see it , you cross dress into female clothes then you cross dress into male clothes because you are in female mode then you dress back into female clothes so that you are not really cross dressing at all then because you were cross dressing when you had male clothes on , I think I will try that , am I right in saying that I have to start off in male clothes so that I cross dress into female clothes which is not really cross dressing as I will cross dress when in male clothes then back into female clothes which will not be cross dressing because the cross dressing was in male clothes , yes I like that :)

Thanks Joanne. Now I have to go and lie down in a darkened room.:eek:

darla_g
05-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Its funny that you brought this up as it has been the topic of a few Hollywood movies. I am thinking of Victor, Victoria with Julie Andrews and Connie and Carla

susan54
05-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Not sure if this counts. I was fully dressed as a woman in a woman's clothes shop (small boutique in Edinburgh where the owner knew I was a man) and she said she had a few men's linen shirts in her sale, so I tried one or two on - retaining my female shape. I bought a shirt and wear it to work (male mode). I have also put on male trousers and shoes when getting them altered by a dressmaker - I had to remove my skirt and heels first!

Kate Simmons
I've done it. Mostly to try and get a feel of how the transmasculine guys feel. The challenge with this is to wear foundation but tone it down so you don't "look" like you are covering up beard shadow. Another thing is to try and tape down boobs (forms) that you really don't have and wearing a sports bra.Then wear my "guy" wig and try to make sideburns The next thing is to wear baggy pants, as, don't forget, I still have to wear a padded panty but need to minimize any girly "hips". I seemed to do okay with the above but totally sucked at walking like a guy and trying to dance stiffly like a guy. As soon as I started dancing I gave myself away as I dance like a girl. It was kinda fun the couple of times I did it anyway. ;):)

Oilpainter35
I believe you are speaking of afeminate men. Nothing new there only the idea of, If they know you know that they know you know that they know you know they know....well DUHHH.....Ta Daaa. Back to square one trying to find a bra.

Evangelina
05-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Oh I think Joanne and Kate got the idea down fairly well. @_@ How great.

Lesley_Roberta
05-23-2012, 08:57 AM
I think someone is over thinking things :)

CloserthanthisGG
05-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Its funny that you brought this up as it has been the topic of a few Hollywood movies. I am thinking of Victor, Victoria with Julie Andrews and Connie and Carla

That's exactly what I was thinking. :D

Beverley Sims
05-23-2012, 12:25 PM
I get very cross if my cross dressing exercise does not work.
It is a bit of overthought here but going by the posts some have tried it.
I will stick to pretending I am a beautiful girl.:)

Sallee
05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Wasn't that the theme of the movie "Victor Victoria" with Julie Andrews playing a guy playing a girl Or a girl playing a girl who is masquerading as a guy in drag at a drag show Obviously it gets very confusing. It was a good movie

lauren_m
05-23-2012, 01:30 PM

I agree, though the way the OP described it made me think more of Inception! :)

LaurenB
05-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right...or is that a double negative? Hmm... How about Criss-Cross dressing? I don't think i get it.

sissystephanie
05-23-2012, 09:48 PM
I dress enfemme almost every day, for part of the day!! Then I come home and change into my drab male clothes. Of course I still have panties and a bra on! Does that count as cross, crossdressing?

natacsha
05-23-2012, 10:00 PM
I get that feeling evertime i change out of my femme clothes and back to male but i leave the make-up and accessories on...kinda like bringing a bull dozer to a sand box. Just overpoweringly wrong. Lol

Ahahahah!!!!

darla_g
05-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Not sure if this counts. I was fully dressed as a woman in a woman's clothes shop (small boutique in Edinburgh where the owner knew I was a man) and she said she had a few men's linen shirts in her sale, so I tried one or two on - retaining my female shape. I bought a shirt and wear it to work (male mode). I have also put on male trousers and shoes when getting them altered by a dressmaker - I had to remove my skirt and heels first! If it counts? I think that is actually the definition.

paula taylor
05-23-2012, 10:57 PM
o.m.g i have truble getting my head round crossdressing with out then crossdressing back o my head gone of now.

JessHaust
05-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Wow! And to think at one time I thought I was confused. Hunny, go sit down and think about it. You just want to end up where you started?

Barbara Ella
05-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Oh the hurt from the thinking.......

Unless you are transsexual, I don think it counts, unless your transgendered feelings are so very strongly female, and you relate so heavily to being female, then, ok....... This could mean transsexual, but that is way too serious for my pea brain to get itself around here, so ignore that...

If you are dressed, and then don female wardrobe, you are crossdressed. If you then don male wardrobe, you have redressed. But all you have really accomplished is to have undressed from the best dressed, which may lead to being depressed, but I digress in my mindless distress...

Hugs to all, Barbara

KellyJameson
05-24-2012, 12:07 AM
I like your phrasing or idea of "cross cross dressing" When I dress I do not go from feeling male to feeling female as if I have two different emotional beings inside me. What I'm doing is creating the physical illusion on the outside to reflect how I feel emotionally through symbolic representation of identifying as female but not what others think of female only what I think of as female for me. I change the outside world to mirror my inside world.

If you have been around lesbians that identify as butch, psychologically I have a similar presence but I appear feminine on the outside because I'm indifferent about signalling to the world who I am because I'm not seeking a partner.

I often mix crossdressing and will wear a skirt with boots similar to how the lead singer in 4 non blondes would appear on stage. I like the clash of extremes because it heightens both masculinity and femininty. For me something is not feminine unless it has an element of masculinity blended into it and visa versa.

I like rough soft women and soft rough men because they are two versions of the same thing and in people when I find pure expressions of femininity in a woman or masculinity in a man I experience it as to intense and extreme, two forms of violence but opposite and out of balance.

I do not know if this is what you were trying to say but this is how I interpreted your meaning.

kellycan27
05-24-2012, 02:35 AM
Why not just NOT dress and cut out the middle-woman?

Danni Bear
05-24-2012, 03:31 AM
this may sound crazy but last year going to opera my husband and I both did crossdress 11 years after both of us transitioning.

go figure

Danni

Kaz
05-24-2012, 04:37 AM
Hi Evangelina,

Yeah I totally understand where you are coming from. Over the past few years I have had the opportunity to spend a few days away from home at times as I frequently work in a different place from where I live. It is a difficult commute so if I have to be a way for some consecutive days it is worthwhile staying over.

On these occasions, I want to be en femme to the MAX! So the mindset I am in is that I am in Kaz mode and cross-dress as a male to go to work... It is a very c urious phenomenon, but one which I am comfortable with. It is just that I have to dress as a man sometimes to get certain things done! I turn it into a game and it works! Inside I am Kaz... outside I look like this regular guy!

Evangelina
05-24-2012, 04:38 AM
Yeaaaaaaah Kaz, that's exactly what I'm talking about. So I'm really not alone in this, that's wonderful.

Robbie1
05-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Doesn't really work for me. The arousal comes from feeling the glossy panties and pantyhose gliding against the silk slip!