PDA

View Full Version : What about your sisters?

Sometimes Steffi
05-23-2012, 08:57 AM
There's this thread about "forced" crossdressing by older sisters.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?174603-does-anyone-has-a-sister-that-started-you-to-crossdress....

It used to be a fantasy of mine (but with my cousin instead of my sister).

I didn't want to hijack that thread, but...

It raises a lot of questions.

Why did they do it?

Was it fun for them, or some kind of a dominatrix thing?

Did this desire stay with them (the sisters) when they got older?

Did they marry a more feminine husband, or a crossdresser?

Did/do they feminize him

Veronnie2
05-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Steffi,
I think I can answer some of the questions you asked as most has happened to me. I have 3 sisters who are older than me. As the youngest and the only boy in our family, and being we were raised by a lone parent, my Mom. She had to work 2 jobs, and my sisters drew the job of watching their younger brother. Their dressing me as a lil girl started out as play. For me to be able to play games with them, I had to be dressed femme. It was all in fun for them and I also enjoyed it. This play continued as I got older, and then I would say there was some dominance on my oldest sisters part. Yes, this stayed with them as we all got older, and everytime we have our family get togethers, we all dress and go out for a girls night out. I do not today, nor have I ever felt this to be a detrement to my lifestyle. It has helped me to be completely comfortable in my lifestyle. When I married, and I was for 35 years, my sisters had a long conversation with my wife and told her about my little secret. Coming out to her was easy, and the acceptance was immediate. My wife became my mentor and was more dominating toward me and I was ok with that. All 3 of my sisters are married, and I know 2 of the husbands crossdress but not as extremely as I do. To answer if they are feminized, I would have to say yes, but to lesser degrees. One is strictly hetro and is into body building and fitness. So, with all this said, I also accept and celebrate both sides of me, although lately, I celebrate my feminine side more. I have no regrets, nor do I blame my sisters for anything. They have made my life complete. Veronnica