PDA

View Full Version : WIgs - Jenny's Hair Sense

Pretty Traci
11-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Hi Girls!

I am new to the board, and will give a longer update about myself later, but for now, I am considering buying a wig from Jenny's Hair Sense, an Ebay seller. The wigs look cute, but I'm leary. Have any of you experience with this wig supplier, and if so, what do you think?

Hugs, Pretty Traci

Lacamas
11-11-2005, 12:07 AM
What is that sellers ID.

I have been buying my wigs from
The Wig Club(thewigclub) and Wigs of Rosalie (rosieanna)

Fiona K
11-11-2005, 05:15 AM
It's where I got mine, reasonable value I think
Fiona
xx

Inredsatin
11-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Traci,
I have boughten two wigs from Jenny's and both are nice wigs for the price. they are a very fast shipper and if you have a question they will answer your quwestion by email in a very short time. I reccommend this Ebayer.
Hugs
Brenda

Jeanette TS
11-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Hi i have bought about 4-5 wigs from her and the service has been very good i had one i had to send back but she was very happy on doing so. I would say she is very good and will shop with her again.

Jeanette :thumbsup:

Tracy Lynn
11-11-2005, 09:13 AM
I bought mine from Jasmine's.

Reasonable price and shipped fast. It is nice quality also.

http://stores.ebay.com/JASMINE-Wig-Importers

Pretty Traci
11-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the input. How is the quality of the wigs you gals have received from Jenny? Do they style easily? Do they look like the picture on ebay?

Am also considering Paula Young. Any comments on quality there?

Thanks again for your responses.

Hugs, Pretty Traci

yours2dress
11-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi Tracy,

The wig I am wearing is from Jenny. Good quality for the price and prompt shipping.
However I would like to purchase another soon of even better quality. I realize that means more money as well. Just want to look a little more real as another step to being passable. Any suggestions girls?

shea
11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I bought my wig at Fumi's wig, http://stores.ebay.com/Fumis-Wigs the store is located in U.K and shipment was very fast. I have ordered wig from her just once but now I will try to order it from again. THey only have wig from that made by Japanese systhetic fibre so the quality I must say is very high..