PDA

View Full Version : Shaving!

crossing_over
11-10-2005, 11:04 PM
I was wondering to what extent do you girls shave? just face? legs? arms? back? chest? just unmentionable areas? Totally? what?

i shave my legs and that's about it for now ...... i used to shave under my arms and legs and stuff ..... i dont have to shave but like once a month on my face bc for some reason (even though ive gone through puberty) i dont have much facial hair .....and my body hair is mostly really fine blonde so even when i dont shave my legs the only way to tell they arent shaven is to touch them because you can't see the hair lol

Rachel Morley
11-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Apart from my forearms, that are trimmed really close, and my "private triangle" I shave everywhere on my body. Face, neck, legs, chest, under arms, butt and back. Thankfully for me I don't get much growing on my back and butt and so I only need to do those bits every 6 weeks or so.

I used to wax my legs and chest all the time (professionally at a salon) in the past when I was working out with weights so the regrowth I have in these ares is also very thin, light in color, and only requires shaving once a week nowadays.

Btw...luckily, my wife hates any kind of body hair except the areas I don't shave. She finds it too manly.

Tara Beth
11-10-2005, 11:34 PM
I just in the last two days tried shaving my legs for the first time. Suprisingly, I only cut myself three times hacking through that jungle. Tried Nair elsewhere tonight and it works pretty well, but good Lord it smells bad! I'm still on the fence as to whether or not the results are worth it.

Jamie1
11-10-2005, 11:57 PM
I have a coarse five o'clock shadow facial growth and definitely have to shave my face every day. My armpits occasionally and nothing on my back. A little on my shoulders. Chest weekly. Legs about once every two or three weeks. I tried Nair for men on my legs, it doesn't get it all with the swipe of a cloth and need to take a raizer to get the rest. I haven't used Nair since and use the blade all the time.

Jamie

Billijo49504
11-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Just my face. That is all..BJ

RachelPortugal
11-11-2005, 02:32 AM
I shave/wax/epilate everywhere except forearms which are lighter than the rest of my very hairy body.

My SO does my back for me.

I was her first hairy partner - she hated back & chest hair - so getting rid of it was a good thing.

Adrianne
11-11-2005, 02:52 AM
I shave everywhere except my arms. I shave my legs, privates, bum, back, underarms and face. As from now i shave my arms too.

Meag
11-11-2005, 08:07 AM
I shave every two or three days, chest, armpits, butt, face, pubes, but I don't have to shave my legs, lucky me, no hair there. Still have hair on lower arms. If I am going to wear women's clothes, I want to have a hairless body like a women's, besides hose, panties, slips and bras just don't feel right over hair.:thumbsup:

Meag

Nikki Dee
11-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Hi. Hun...I HATE body hair....so NOT femme...I shave everything but my head.!!!!
Nikki. x

Leilani68
11-11-2005, 11:47 AM
I shave from the face down (not top of head).
Including shaping my Lotus (ok. genitalia).......:)

Berta
11-11-2005, 12:31 PM
I shave my upper chest every day or so when shaving my face. I've always hated hair showing out the top of men's shirts and told the wife so. Therefore shaving to just above my breast area and into the vee between is OK and accepted by her. A few years ago when I'd shaved my whole frontal chest / stomach area was not a good scene as she was quite upset about it. I am perplexed by those among us who state they shave their backs! Try as hard as I can there is just no way I can get back there with either my electric or wife's blade razor!!

TGMarla
11-11-2005, 12:37 PM
I do the face really close every day, of course. As for the legs, arms, armpits, et al, I don't. Too much 'spainin' to do, as the wife is not supportive. If she were, I'd just tell anyone who asked that she got a little kinky one night, and got carried away with the razor. I found that both she and I liked it that way. But....dreaming, I guess. *sigh* Some guys...errr.....girls have all the lick...errr....luck!

Robyn2006
11-11-2005, 08:01 PM
For years I did the "cover the body" thing and only had fem clothes that covered me completely, never having the nerve really shave my body. Those days, thank God, are behind me! I keep my body completely shaved now during the non-summer months, from head to toe. Though I use a razor here and there, and of course on my face (using also my wet/dry Panosonic shaver here). I mainly use Nair's "4 Minute Lotion Hair Remover." It is wonderful and leaves my body completely hairless and soft. I use it about every 3-4 days. REALLY love it!

Nearly all my fem clothes now are low-cut and short!

Robyn

Deanna Ashlee
11-11-2005, 11:39 PM
I shave all body areas these days ( except my back - SO attends to that area ). I love the hairless look and feel. The only places I have hair, is on my head and a little "landing strip" in the pubic region. It's funny, but I seem to spend a hell of a lot of time with a razor in my hand. I seem to have developed a real aversion to body hair. If I dont shave for a couple of days I tend to feel quite unclean and uncomfortable. :)

dawnmcdaniels
11-11-2005, 11:51 PM
shave my legs and armpits but my face only as needed. my arms I keep trimmed with an electric trimmer and a short blade about 1/4 inch. Only ever had one person notice my legs and when they ask why, I say I play softball ( insert your sport here) and have to wear a knee brace that requires tape. The fact that I live in Flortida and always wear shorts and sandals should tell you ladies how very few people notice.

Deidra Cowen
11-12-2005, 08:05 AM
I shave my legs...but use nair everywhere else.