PDA

View Full Version : Giving in to the pink side

reb.femme
05-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Can't keep off of Ebay just lately, and 2 pairs of shoes arrived for me at work today.

Obviously, the day has been a haze of waiting to get home and try them on.
Front door shuts, up the stairs, shoes on, magic they fit.

Immediate urge to dress takes over entire brain, now happily sat around in denim skirt and top, with knickers, bra and forms. Feeling absolutely on top of the world at the moment and dispensing my wisdom (my wife calls it my opinion) to the posters on here.

I'm one very happy, in the pink fog, girl today. :battingeyelashes:

Happy Rebecca xx

lisagurl
05-23-2012, 01:10 PM
i love e bay for fem stuffs!!! :)

RainyNightGirl
05-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Good going girl! Have fun tonight!

Natasha

Noemi
05-23-2012, 01:14 PM
I am so happy for you. Thanks for the uplifting post sugar.
The package at the door is so much fun.
I need some tops.

I just finished doing yoga in my women's work out attire. It feels so good.

Noemi

Erin McShea
05-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Enjoy your new shoes and the rest of your "Pink Fog"day!

Stephanie47
05-23-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm tracking a pretty summer dress on eBay right now! Also, two full slips. Like I need some more...

reb.femme
05-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Life's a bummer isn't it Stephanie?

I'm tracking a pretty summer dress on eBay right now!

Yeah, tracking a gorgeous Per Una top and some black wedge sandals.......wife is going to murder me with a roll of her eyes. :sad:

So I'll start practising, "yes dear", "no dear", three bags full dear".

Rebecca x

Kaz
05-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi Rebecca... don't do ebay but I sure relate to the way you were feeling! Coming home from work yesterday I stopped at Asda to get some petrol and then some food and stuff and found myslef in the George area - came away with a bra and a top and a skirt... no food... but a smug look on my face as I paid for them! Not the height of fashion, but they'll work - with some accessories! I stopped in a big car park 30 mins later and tried them on! Oh... that pink devil in me!

suchacutie
05-23-2012, 03:51 PM
It is amazing that sometimes a small thing will trigger the unstoppable need to transition to feminine mode. Shoes are a very big trigger for me as well, but just the picture of a corset and I'm clawing at the walls (with my polished nails!!!)

tina

suzy1
05-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Were they the two pairs of shoes I was bidding on and lost girl.:eek:

Nice thread Rebecca.:)

reb.femme
05-23-2012, 05:04 PM
.....I stopped at Asda to get some petrol and then some food and stuff and found myslef in the George area - came away with a bra and a top and a skirt... no food... but a smug look on my face as I paid for them!

Hi Kaz,

I do a bit of George at ASDA. Can't beat the price and some of it is pretty reasonable too. :) You can't beat a random purchase, always the best!

Rebecca x

reb.femme
05-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Were they the two pairs of shoes I was bidding on and lost girl.:eek:

Hope not Suzy,

Would hate to be in competition with any of my fellow girls!
My plates are size 9 in open toes, but I've got a big toe like a shovel. :o

Rebecca x

Kaz
05-23-2012, 05:27 PM
9!!!!! I am dainty feet at sub 6... well 6 really but in tights/stockings I get to 5.5... no chance on ebay!

Arrived at work... ? expand/explain... ellucidate... OK how does that work?

reb.femme
05-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Arrived at work... ? expand/explain... ellucidate... OK how does that work?

I get all my stuff delivered to my place of work as wife and me work day shift, mainly. So Monday to Friday deliveries are well catered for. Proper office type me!

In enclosed man shoes, my feet take a dainty 11!. My mum always said my feet were bigger than the boxes her shoes came in. Did I elucidate to the required standard? :heehee:

And for Stephnie, we can afford Lemons and Limes in the 'Land of Hope and Glory' these days. :) Scurvy Brits!

Rebecca x