PDA

View Full Version : france

joanne york
05-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Hello

we are going to the south of France this summer for our hols, and I am wondering if anybody has been out and about in rural France, we are staying in a private cottage, but I would really like to wander out a bit anybody any thoughts.
Jo

bobbimo
05-24-2012, 05:23 AM
I've spent a lot of time in rural France, but mostly in Brittany, (NW). But I can tell you the people are just wonderful. Once you leave the Parisian district you will find a very simple and fabulous life.
Crepes, wine, fruit de mer, Love it all.
Bobbi

natacsha
05-24-2012, 12:06 PM
I lived in marseilles and paris for part of my younger years...where exactly are you goin? there are so many places to go and even though I wa just there last year for about a month, I miss it still and can't wait to go back! I love France!!

Mikaela
05-24-2012, 01:20 PM
I've heard that if you are naked and dancing, to watch out for holes in the wall because the men can see it all.

joanne york
05-25-2012, 06:21 AM
Hi everybody, we will be on the outskirts of a small village seven miles west of Gourdon, which is between the Lot and Dordogne rivers, I havnt been out in the day before, so I thought long maxi dress, summer hat and flat sandals, I'm looking forward to the holiday very much and hope to find myself.
Jo x

joanne york
06-25-2012, 06:07 AM
only two weeks to go,