PDA

View Full Version : cross dressing and dating

Beautiful
05-23-2012, 09:44 PM
ok so let me start by saying that im bi sexual so this applies to both and all genders.

i was wondern if any of you have had experience in dating while cross dressing how do you tell you maby partner. how did you first meat. was the other person attracted to you in boy or girl mode and what did they think of you in your mode if they only were attracted you in boy mode or girl mode. thanks

mykhelee
05-23-2012, 10:19 PM
I was lucky in that a gal approached me during karaoke, we hit it off, went to a movie...We went to the bar for another night of singing and I told her..."I really like you but you should know that I am a crossdresser and that I have been bi in the past" Within two weeks I was spending the weekends at her place dressed and ....other stuff. You have to get a feel for the woman and if you think it is worth the chance, you find out.
Sometimes you can get lucky.
Khelli

Deidre
05-23-2012, 11:53 PM
i had that creepy guy hit on me on here but i dont even see him on my friends list anymore yea! i havnt dated a guy "yet" but the women i have dated either hated it or loved the fact i was a CD my last ex trying to get back with me but it will never happen told me today we could be women lovers jokingly and that we needed to do picts together but she was ok with it so it all depends on the individual some will like it some wont hope that helps hun H&K :)

Desiree2bababe
05-24-2012, 08:01 AM
I courted my now wife due to one mere fact, I heard her talking about female impersnators at her work one day and marveled at how she loved them. Over time after a courtship when it got serious enough for the big question, I told her about Desiree. She did not believe me, told me to get dressed. I did, she didn't like the outfit. All the normal questions about being gay and such surfaced, I held back some truths which later came to light. She was cool with it until she found out after the "I dos" just how much I crossdressed and all the clothes, heels, wigs, I owned. Then came the truth I had been with men........she refused to play after that.

I still recall one particular girl in a bar that went ape of me while I was in drag, she took me immediately to the girls room but never gave me a number :(

diane too
05-29-2012, 11:04 PM
i have always wondered what would happen and what would i do if a guy hits on me when dressed, i make no pretense about who i am, what do i do? hopefully it does happen one day soon. any sugustions?