PDA

View Full Version : "what are you wearing"?

vetobob9
05-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I've gotten so used to wearing women's undergarments that I did not think to remove a bra I was wearing this afternoon.
I was helping my sister with her yard work while wearing a white T shirt. She did not say anything all day. Then out of the blue she says, "What are you wearing". I said a T shirt. She responds that you can see through the T shirt and then she looks around my back.

Remind me not to wear white T shirts with bras. Then again, women probably have the same problem that is why we don't see too many of them in white t shirts. And if they do, they wear something dark under them to conceal their bras.

Then again, I had already assumed she knew about my crossdressing.

MarcyRex
05-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Another life experience. I've had to retire a few shirts from the stealth wardrobe because of that.

Roberta Marie
05-24-2012, 07:37 AM
If you don't want a bra to be seen under a white top, rather than wearing a white bra, you need to wear a beige bra, on that is close to your skin tone.

Tina B.
05-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Bobbi is right, and you would be surprised how many women still don't know th wear that nude bra under white, and never wear white under white, it just makes the bra stand out even more because of the contrast to the skin.
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
05-24-2012, 09:39 AM
There is no doubt on what you were wearing! I say why not have a little fun! Next time be sure the ''forms'' are in place! Enjoy life! Hugs!

katie_barns
05-24-2012, 10:01 AM
I had that happen once. I quickly responded. "Brace for my back problems, kind of feels like having a bra on."
His response was, "that's what it looks like, does it help."
After a couple more coments about my back the subject was dropped. I don't know if he bought it or not, but he did ask a couple days later how my back was doing. :)

RADER
05-24-2012, 10:26 AM
It is that one would expect to see a bra on a girl wearing any color shirt.
A white one just showed the out Line a little better.
It is when you are a "MAN" you are not expected to be wearing a bra.
Could this be discrimination?
Rader

Beverley Sims
05-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Underdressing with a bra is always a hazard....:)
What about those nice friendly affectionate back rubs the ladies like to give you..Especially if she is a hottie.:)
It sorta spoils the illusion.:)

vetobob9
05-24-2012, 05:14 PM
There is no doubt on what you were wearing! I say why not have a little fun! Next time be sure the ''forms'' are in place! Enjoy life! Hugs!

They were. I have been wearing them a lot lately. :D

ArleneRaquel
05-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Green bra, green robe, white cotton panties, blonde wig, female eye wear, full makeup as I lounge around the house.

Stephanie47
05-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Open your eyes and look around. If you cannot tell when a GG is wearing a bra or not, you aren't looking. You can wear a beige bra under a black tee shirt, and, you will still be revealed by straps and adjustors. When you stretch the body in one direction and the tee shirt is stretched against your body, the band is going to appear. You'd be more successful raking leaves in the fall wearing a sweat shirt. You obviously have outed yourself to your sister. You might as well wear a pink bra and a pink tee shirt with a cut for a woman's figure.