PDA

View Full Version : Found mysef.

JessHaust
05-23-2012, 11:20 PM
I've had crossdressing feelings my whole life, as most of us have. I finally decided to do something about it last year. I have been fully dressing and going out since last november.
I have tried many different styles, starting with brunette 1940's style glam. I've done blonde, renaissance, ****ty, classy etc. but last Monday I did red har and kind of a school teacher look, and....Damn, I think I have finally found the real me. When I look at the pictures, what I see is the real me that has always been wanting to be there.
Am I alone, or have the rest of you found the real you?
(see the picture forum for pics)

NathalieX66
05-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Count me in there too.
With me it's just an esthetic issue.....I just simply don't care for guy's style.

Barbara Ella
05-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Noticed your new style in your pictures of your night out Monday (Still think that's the perfect ending for a Monday), and thought at the time you seemed a little more spirited (could have been all the medication though, hope you are feeling better).

Now I know why. When you find that combination that speaks to you it must be wonderful. That is the real reason we keep trying new things. At least, for me, I do not yet know who I really am. I found my name, but have no way of knowing who the me really is, so I keep looking, taking pictures, and trying.

So happy you feel this way, and it is a great look.

Barbara

Lyndaloves
05-24-2012, 12:19 AM
The red hair caught my attention first then the beauty that has it.
You look fantastic, don't change a thing.
I have not seen older posts with your different but would love to see some past pictures

Lynda

ArleneRaquel
05-24-2012, 01:33 AM
Jess,
Gorgeous redheads turn heads, it certainly has turned mine.

suzy1
05-24-2012, 02:36 AM
I know exactly what you meen Jess.

Like you I have been dressing all my life. Then I had the freedom to dress as much as I wanted to and started by getting the usual long hair but something was wrong.
Then the sudden realisation that short hair was the right way to go for me so I tried it.
I looked in the mirror and found myself looking at Suzy. The real me at last!

Like me Jess you probably will never change how you look from now on.
And why should you looking like that girl.

Hugs from one happy girl to another.

SUZY

erickka
05-24-2012, 05:31 AM
I know exactly where you're coming from Jess. I'm still tweaking it myself. BTW, speaking as a GM, a beautiful redhead really gets my UNDIVIDED attention. You look gorgeous with red hair!

Jackie Bee
05-24-2012, 08:25 AM
The many faces of Jess. Yes this is the best so fare, the pitchers don't really do the whole "look" justice. Its very good and always improving.

Foxglove
05-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Well done, Jess! Redheads of the world unite! We have nothing to lose but our chains! (Huh?)

I had no problem finding my image. I've always known what I wanted to look like. And red hair was the main item. Always been a redhead, why would I want to change now?

Will my image evolve as time goes on? Nah. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Best wishes, Annabelle

Frédérique
05-24-2012, 11:22 AM
I have tried many different styles, starting with brunette 1940's style glam. I've done blonde, renaissance, ****ty, classy etc. but last Monday I did red hair and kind of a school teacher look, and....Damn, I think I have finally found the real me. When I look at the pictures, what I see is the real me that has always been wanting to be there. Am I alone, or have the rest of you found the real you?

I also prefer this “school teacher” look, but she looks like no school teacher I have ever encountered! Where does this idea come from? I think I just wear things I like to look at, or feel, or fancy, and, when I put them all together, I look like I belong in a school. My clothes are very conservative and reserved, which is the top layer of a VERY non-conservative unreserved person – what a paradox, eh? If my skirt is a certain length, I look like a teacher, and, if it’s much shorter, I look like a schoolgirl – who is the real me? I just wear what I like, and the combination suggests something. Appearances can be deceiving, you know, but when I go "out" I assume the role of an in control girl/lady/woman/female – I’m not all that striking or noticeable, which helps...

I also “lean” my hair towards red (auburn), which sets off any green, or echoes any red, in my chosen outfit. I came to the “school” theme because I love tartan, in fact I love looking at neat, intersecting lines of varying widths. I worship this in a fetishistic way, as long as it’s in the form of a skirt, preferably pleated. I must say I don’t feel like a teacher – more like a student, with a background of deviant knowledge already in place...

PS – I know who the real me is, so I never went looking for her... :battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
05-24-2012, 12:09 PM
U look lovely, Jess! Anyone who feels they r presenting who they r is usually happy! Happy is usually prettier, too!

I'm glad you've found Jess! I think I may have to try to appear as every attractive woman I've ever seen before I find out who Sherry really is! Oh well. It's tough job, but SOMEONE has to do it! Rite?

katie_barns
05-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Red Looks good on you!!! I can't do school teacher.

Gray haired old lady is more my style. lol

Izza
05-25-2012, 12:30 PM
I told you from the first day... you looked great!!

diane too
05-30-2012, 11:22 AM
i can no more settle on one style or color than a GG can. although i have known i am different all of my life i am fairly new to being the real me, i find a great deal of fun with my SOGG narrowing down who i may end up being. i want to take it slow and enjoy every moment of it, the real me is there but i will let her tell me who she is, not the other way around.
and to katie_barnes, you are my heroine

kimdl93
05-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Well, let me first say that the red hair and top look great. You seemed to have nailed a great look for you. For myself, I can't always say for sure. Some days, I like the way I look and others I...well, am less enthusiastic.

JessHaust
05-30-2012, 02:19 PM
I told you from the first day... you looked great!!
Sweetie you always say the nicest things. Please post 6 more times so we can all friend you.
Ladies, this is Izza, who is one of my best girlfriends.

Karren H
05-30-2012, 02:36 PM
I have found that the real me doesn't depend on the clothes I wear... Or any style....

JessHaust
05-30-2012, 03:50 PM
I have found that the real me doesn't depend on the clothes I wear... Or any style....

Karen, of course you are right. I guess I just mean that I finally have gotten close to looking like the girl that I always imagined in my head.