PDA

View Full Version : Told my big sister.

Mythic
05-24-2012, 12:09 AM
My big sister is like my mom. Because of parenting situations she has been raising me since she was about 7. She became a full time mom, learning to cook an take care of me. And when I had to move out from my dad's she welcomed me with open arms an I'm now living with her till I can get on my own feet. I wanted to tell her about what I'm going through, and I know that when she found out eventually she would probably scold me on not sharing it with her. Today while my sis was watering her flowers on the porch I decided to let her know in a calm nonchalante way. Me thinking of the best way to start it with "I'm gonna grow my nails back out" which she is aware I like how they look on my small hands. She replied with "Oh really?"

me: "Yeah, guess you could say I want to look more feminine. You could also say I've found an interest in crossdressing"

her: "Like wearing dresses an stuff? Cause I'll tell you now those are uncomfortable"

me: "lol no but more like skirts, an some makeup. You know to look kind of pretty"

her: *nodding* "Well sorry to say I can't let you barrow my cloths, seeing as how they wouldn't fit lol"

me: "I'm not asking for that, just saying I'm really interested in it"

I know it was short an I probably could have said it better than that but my mind was kind of drawing blanks an panicking half the time far more than was needed. I was 100% sure she would be fine with it. But I've never told anyone so I needed to push myself just to say what was on my mind. It also probably helped that one of our favorite stand up comedian is Eddie Izzard. If no one knows who he is I'll let you know he is quite famous an successful english crossdressser who became famous in I believe the 90's? He describes himself as TV but he comes off more as just a crossdresser in my opinion. Anyway I'm just happy that she was fine with it. I would say from being raised by her I became more feminine. Not super feminine, but more than the average guy I know. Just had such a could moment I couldn't keep it in :)

Sandy Michaels
05-24-2012, 01:56 AM
my younger sis is like my mom. we would go shopping together, but she's away at university. when i told her it was in the middle of a conversation about Alice (from wonderlad). She was suprised at my enthusiasm for the character. when i told her that there was a Halloween i wanted to dress as her. that's when she said asked if i was a crossdresser. i told her that it was something i used to do that was part of my sex life(at the time that i told her). now that i use dressing as a stress reliever. it has made us closer than ever.