PDA

View Full Version : Last full day to dress till end August

cathie pantyhose
05-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Sad day for me as it's the last day for school for the kids and I wont dress around the house when they are home. I may get some time in here and there if they go somewhere for a day with a friend and maybe a couple of hours at night but no more 9 am - 3PM full dress days for me till they go back. I will miss it for the next 90 days.

suezeq
05-24-2012, 11:11 AM
i have a knee opp on the 31may full knee replacement so thats it for about 10weeks

cathie pantyhose
05-24-2012, 11:20 AM
wow good luck with that, sorry to hear. I hope you heal well and your rehab goes as quickly as possible. Work hard to get back in those heels

RADER
05-24-2012, 04:14 PM
What about some under dressing, say panties.
You might get away with that, unless they do the laundry.
Something is better than nothing.
Rader

Stephanie47
05-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Sometimes it sucks when you're married to a teacher. Mid June to Labor Day, yuck! :(

suezeq
05-25-2012, 07:47 AM
3rd daugther will be my nurse she knows and is ok with my dressing so every thing but no heels at all , she will even be shaving my leggs after opp , we even swap tops now and then

Contessa
05-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Find a way to wear a bra. I would say that that is the only item GG's can't go without MOST of the time. So a loose fitting dark printed T shirt should work. A sports bra by day and a regular bra by night. You can get a few or couple sets. Or different ones with different others. Even ladies jeans. You're a crossdresser not a sometime dresser get with the program. Be creative.

Tess

cathie pantyhose
05-25-2012, 01:26 PM
i will wear panties each day but its the dresses, skirts and pantyhose that I will miss the most. I'll sneak in a late night session here and there just wont be daily as I love

Janine cd
05-25-2012, 09:43 PM
I wear panties every day and have never had a problem with my granddaughter being home all summer. I also wear a bra and pantyhose under my femme jeans almost every day.