PDA

View Full Version : Final answer

Kate Simmons
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Many times on here we speak of dressing 24/7 or even that we would like the opportunity to swap places with or be a woman for awhile. Let's take it a step further. Suppose due to...(fill in the blank)...we have the opportunity to actually become a woman. The conditions are that we will be a young woman who is a house wife and has small children. The other condition is that once we make our choice, there is no going back one way or the other and we have a limited window of time to make the choice and give your final answer and the opportunity will never be repeated.

I know I would not hesitate for a New York second to take it, the reason being that being a wife and mother is the opportunity of a lifetime from my perspective and something that has always been my fondest wish.I can dress anytime no matter who I am but can't do this. What would your final answer be for this opportunity?:)

ELIZABETH46
05-24-2012, 04:55 PM
i would take the opportunity and swap, not going back.

Lorileah
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
OY. Nope unless something happens that changes my brain. I have never desired children. I really get bored staying home all the time so I would need a job or a very involved hobby. The criteria you set would actually make me say "no thank you".

Now if I could be a young woman who had a career and a very active social life I would jump on it. Even if it required that somewhere along the line I get a spouse (maybe in this fantasy world same sex marriages are allowed?). So maybe less requirements? Maybe if the situation just said "you get to be a young woman...go get em tiger".

RADER
05-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes, I am a Happy Man, and will stay one;
That said, I still like to pretend to be a woman, and like to wear pretty things.
Rader

Rianna Humble
05-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Can I add 1 more bit which would make it perfect for me? Another child on the way.

Even without that, I'd jump at the chance, but with it, my joy would be complete

Cheryl T
05-24-2012, 05:54 PM
I would need more details before I could make that decision. Is he a good provider? Is he a batterer? What is her background?
Guess it's the curious nature in me that would have to have these and other answers....after all, it's permanent right???

kellycan27
05-24-2012, 06:07 PM
I am pretty lucky.. I have the honor of being a woman, a wife and a mother of 2 small children, age 2 and 5..one boy one girl. Go back? Not for all the tea in China.

sissystephanie
05-24-2012, 06:12 PM
As a CD, I have never wanted to actually be a woman. I just love to dress like one. So my answer would have to be a very definite NO!! BTW, I do love children, and my late wife and I raised two wonderful ones!!

STACY B
05-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Nope. Raised my children quite successfully already and have that experience under my belt. No way would I ever even contemplate becoming a woman. ZERO desire. Being a woman is one thing NOW,,, Not raising kidds ,,,Im with ya on that ,,, No way ,, Mine are grown an gone to ,,Did my duty !! Now it ,,,,,, SHOW TIME !! :devil: :daydreaming: :D

Miriam-J
05-24-2012, 06:17 PM
No way! I enjoy being a guy most of the time, and my man-woman relationship with my wife. Besides, I've done the raising kids bit and have absolutely no desire to revisit that.

Miriam

Kimberlyfaye
05-24-2012, 06:19 PM
I would have to partially agree with Lorileah. I would love the chance to be a young woman but not with kids. At least not to begin with. I would have to say no as I would want a career first. And at the moment I can dress all I want and feel feminine without being a housewife or mother.

natacsha
05-24-2012, 06:36 PM
tried quoting you Lori but i messed it up..

This is pretty much how I feel as well. I enjoy having a social life and doing the guy things I do but the thing of it is is that I could still perform the same way as a girl, just in a deceivingly strong tomboyish sorta way. and I don't picture myself having children either but I have been more and more observant of how I would act in a relationship with a guy over long periods of time. The only quarrel I have with this debacle is the kids part. . I have been picturing how my life could be minus the kids for quite some time and it's ...funny, even as a man I don't want children and only for the reason that I would hate to bring up a child in this world. I hope that isn't too selfish...I do relish the thought as a family man though...still....but on a very personal note, I'm somewhat bound to marrying a girl from my religion and that has become a very personal choice. As a result of a very limited supply of them throughout the world, my image of being a family man one day seems to be diminishing ever-so-slightly over time. I think my final answer to becoming a girl by birth would be yes and maybe if it's meant to be for me in this lifetime remains to be seen. I think I would though

Georgina
05-24-2012, 07:21 PM
No. I like the clothes and do not wish to be a woman. Better to be a guy and enjoy feminine clothes, rather than a gal where the clothes are routine.

Jacqueline Winona
05-24-2012, 09:05 PM
No. Absolutely no desire to do that.

GiannaD
05-24-2012, 09:11 PM
As you said Kate, in a New York minute! Knowing what my wife had been through, I could face her and Saint Peter at the gates, and say yes, I've been there! I'd love to have gone through what she has. She's a remarkable woman, and for all of my FANTASY'S, could I do handle what she has? Don't know, but I'd sure like to try!!!

Beth Mays
05-24-2012, 09:14 PM
No. I am happy to be a guy.. do guy things.. just like derss up now and then.

Rachel Mari
05-25-2012, 12:45 AM
I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Tina B.
05-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Well I'll have to pass, it all sounded good, until you threw in the kids, I love being a grandparent, but I don't want to be a parent again, not even if I get to be young again to do it. As many women will tell you, you don't need kids to feel like a women.
Tina B.

Foxglove
05-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Given that I was a single parent for 16 years, I know a bit about child-raising. I've always said that I've never regretted being left to look after my son on my own. He's a great kid and probably deserved a better parent than me. Another thing I've always said is that if I had to do it all over again, I would. My son has always meant a great deal to me.

So if I had to go back and look after kids as a woman? Why not? Having kids is part of being a woman (for most of them anyway), and what I've learned about raising kids is that there are worse things in the world. Having a job that makes you miserable--and there are lots of people in that boat--is far worse. I've seen both sides, and my own view is that the horrors of child-raising are overstated.

I understand Cheryl's point about having a decent husband. If I were being offered a bad one, I'd want to think about it. But assuming we're talking about a reasonably good one, I'd go for it. Especially since I'm being given the chance to be young again. Surely I couldn't be as stupid second time around as the first.

Annabelle

sonna
05-25-2012, 10:31 AM
nope i like kids but i dont want any of my own on top of that you said house wife,
that makes it a double nope, im not attracted to guys,

have to kids married to a guy just not for me.

Kate Simmons
05-25-2012, 10:34 AM
In my original premise, the fact that the husband was a good man and provider wasn't mentioned but was a "given". Also when you became the young woman, the children were already in place. You did not have to conceive or carry them. Being a wife and mother is all about being able to survive the daily "grind" and make it work as best as possible.To do this we need compassion, a caring and loving attitude and family values. Fostering values and teaching our children is a big part of rearing them. being a wife and mother is definitely hard work but satisfying and not without it's own rewards.:battingeyelashes::)

katie_barns
05-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Hey Kate we agree on something !! :) In a New York second. As long as I can conceive again.
I want the whole package including carrying a child and giving birth.

docrobbysherry
05-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Altho it's hard to guess how I'd think if my brain chemistry was completely different and I was young, only a female this time!? I suspect like most, I would take birth control pills to avoid any accidents with my boyfriends,(yuck!). Since I'm a straight male I assume I'd be the same as a woman. In any case, like most women, I guess one day I'd want to settle down with a special guy and procreate!

Unfortunately, that mental excersize kind of killed the entire fantasy for ME!

Kate Simmons
05-25-2012, 10:52 AM
:heehee:Well, either way RS the wise young woman would make it work for her if she is so inclined. I've had a lot of teachers in that respect.:)

Frédérique
05-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Suppose due to...(fill in the blank)...we have the opportunity to actually become a woman. The conditions are that we will be a young woman who is a house wife and has small children. The other condition is that once we make our choice, there is no going back one way or the other and we have a limited window of time to make the choice and give your final answer and the opportunity will never be repeated. What would your final answer be for this opportunity?

If I had the opportunity to actually become a woman, I would think a long time about it, and perhaps defer my decision forever, thus missing this so-called opportunity. I do enjoy being a boy, and it makes crossdressing a pleasure. No crossdressing anymore? I don’t know about that. If there was nothing to cross over to, replete with feelings of wrongness and a healthy dose of FUN, how dreary would life become? If the “conditions” are that I would have to become a housewife with small children, I would say “NO, THANK YOU,” and that is my final answer...
:doh:

Cynthia Anne
05-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Bring on the kids! I Promise to be a good mother! Anything to be young again! Hugs!

Lyndaloves
05-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Where does the line start
Everyone move quickly I don't want to miss my chance to be a woman

Lynda

Raychel
05-26-2012, 05:59 AM
I am pretty happy being a crossdresser, Switching to womanhood full time would take away the whole crossdressing experience. I like being a guy, who like to dress in womens clothes. So for the answer would be NO WAY.

Anyway, Being a woman full time is too much work, Have you actually stopped to see what they do in a day.