PDA

View Full Version : An EASY way to learn how to knit

cardigansissy
05-24-2012, 08:16 PM
There are no classes where I live, and I'm still too embarrassed to organize a one on one session. I'd like to hear about any books or online courses that make this EASY. I really want to do this but I keep wimping out.

katie_barns
05-24-2012, 08:31 PM
I am not sure about Knitting, but I Crochet and there are about a million YouTube videos on Crochetting. I would think there are some basic Knitting videos there.
Good Luck

cardigansissy
05-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Katie, how did you start with the crochet? At home? With a book? Online? Classes? Thanks for replying!
I am not sure about Knitting, but I Crochet and there are about a million YouTube videos on Crochetting. I would think there are some basic Knitting videos there.
Good Luck

katie_barns
05-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Actually my wife taught me to start with. But I did learn a lot online. I was thinking there must be some sort of group around. Try asking at a store that sells Knitting supplies. That might help.

Mitebsyco
05-24-2012, 09:55 PM
http://www.knittinghelp.com/

Stephenie S
05-24-2012, 11:44 PM
As said above, the store where you buy your supplies will help you no end. Just ask.

But let me get this straight. You're afraid to knit?

cardigansissy
05-25-2012, 04:59 AM
Yeah, well everybody's got their own way of being crazy, right?
As said above, the store where you buy your supplies will help you no end. Just ask.

But let me get this straight. You're afraid to knit?