PDA

View Full Version : There was some pleasure on this business trip

Mercedes
05-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Hello Ladies,

This was typed on my iPhone so I apologize for the grammatical and spelling errors contained below.

I have to tell you about a couple of great nights that I had while on a business trip.*The city I am in is small and the downtown street not to busy but given the warm temperatures it was probably busier that normal.*

From the hotel I am staying at to the office I am visiting I pass by a shoe store, a salon with wigs in the window and a thrift store. I am sure you can all tell what I was thinking, shopping!*

So last night I decided to make trip out before the stores closed and got to the salon first. I went in and noticed that there were a couple SAs and one women getting her nails done. The younger SA approached me as I was looking at some wigs and asked if I needed any help. Now I was in drab as I only brought lingerie for sleeping. I said that I wanted to try on some wigs but wondered when the woman would be done so I could come back and try them on without a audience. She looked a little surprised but answered quite nicely that she would be gone in about 10-15 minutes. That would still leave a few minutes before they closed so I went next door to the thrift store to see what they may have.*

Inside the store there were a few racks of clearance items and I did not know where to start than I remembered how much many of the girls Love the feel of women's jeans. With that in mind, I found a pair of cute $10 jeans with lots of sparkling beads on the back pockets in about 30 seconds. I thought it best to try them on as I was not sure of my size. The one fitting room was occupied so I kept browsing for a few minutes while thinking I still needed to get back to the salon. When the door opened and I got inside I realized I was about to fulfill a CD fantasy. *Slipped off my shorts leaving me in my favorite fire engine red panties, I could barely contain my excitement as I pulled on the jeans. OMG they felt so nice and tight on my ass. I could not stop slightly bending over to feel them stretch on my hips. You all know what I am talking about. I would have stayed longer but I had to get next door so I changed back and headed to the register. No comment from the cashier unfortunately as I was feeling energized by my night and would have talked about my purchase.*

I got back to the salon with about 5 minutes to spare and the woman getting her nails done was still there. Damn. This time the older SA asked me what I needed and when I explained that I wanted to try on some wigs, but hopefully after their other client left she was was quite abrupt in that she said they would be closing very soon. I took the hint and said I would just come back tomorrow. *I assumed the shoe store would be closed so I took my jeans and went back to the hotel. *

I put them on and enjoyed the feeling as I also put on my matching red bra. I did not want the night to end so I rolled up some cuffs on the pants through on a light pullover and decided to go for a walk down the main street.*

I don't think there were any stares as I walked along but I really did not care. *After about 10 minutes I headed back through the main entrance, up the elevator to my room. *WOW I had never been in public with any feminine clothing on so I was so happy with myself.*

I had a peaceful nights sleep.*

The next night.*

Again after dinner I took a stroll along the main street, again in drab but a CD on a mission. I passed by the salon as I wanted to check out the shoe store as I hoped for a warmer welcome. I walked by and saw that there was *a couple *inside so I stalled in front till they left. I went in and the very friendly and motivated SA asked if I needed any help. Feeling the confidence from last night I said I was looking for some black high heels and asked if they carried size 9 and 10. She was so very helpful and worked with me to pick out several shoes and encouraged me to try them on and walk around in them. Which I did! *

I absolutely loved the first pair I tried on, they were so HOT but I could barely stand in the 5 inch platforms and in about 2 minutes my calves were burning. I know, anything that hot is worth the pain but I thought I was not ready for them yet. I tried on a couple more pairs and was looking at some others when a guy came in looking for men's shoes. They had some, *maybe a dozen and he was not interested. After he left the SA brought me another pair that fit all my criteria, black, shiny, pointed toe and a manageable 3 inch spike. *I thanked her for her assistance and she did say that she does get a few CDers in the store (I could see why). I happily paid 39.99 for the heels all the while she was pushing the 5' hot shoes. I said I would be back after I have worked up to them. *What a great experience and I will be back.*

So back at the hotel with my jeans and heels on I waited for dark and then decided to take a stroll. It was so nice being out in the fresh air feeling so feminine even with the rest of me in drab. Had a 10 minute walk and passed a few people hoping I would get a few looks at my new shoes.*

Well I am back in my hotel room still all dressed and thinking I should rescue my toes. They are not used to being so squished for so long.*

Thanks Girls for letting me share my adventure!

Mercedes * XOXOXO

GiannaD
05-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Love it! So jealous; when's my next biz trip?!

sissystephanie
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM
I hope the business part of your trip went off as well as your adventure!! You sound like me. When I was actively selling insurance, I did a lot of traveling. I also spent a lot of time shopping, of course for enfemme things. Now that my dear wife has passed on, I have way more feminine clothes than drab!! Anbd shoes of course!

Barbara Ella
05-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Just a delightful way to conduct business. Sorry the salon was not so accommodating. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Barbara

Miriam-J
05-25-2012, 08:19 AM
What's a business trip without a little personal time on the side. I'm so happy you made the most of it and can enjoy the glow. That's part of why I usually prefer to travel without coworkers.

Miriam

Erin McShea
05-25-2012, 01:16 PM
And who says " you can't mix pleasure with business"?. Sounds like a great trip!

RainyNightGirl
05-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Sounds great Mercedes. I hope to do the same very soon but am very apprehensive.
Hope you have lots more business trips like it.
Natasha

PamelaHowit
05-25-2012, 06:10 PM
I travel quite a bit throughout the UK. My favourite passtime is shopping I continue to look for the small independant lingerie shops. Love finding the Designer type dress agencies where you can get some stunning evening gowns for a fraction of the original cost.

deebra
05-25-2012, 08:48 PM
I just did the same thing walking down the boardwalk in Va. Beach,,out in public passing other people, feeling the form fitting clothes with panties, bra and forms; not that I've been there but it's equivalent to enjoying the freedom of being let out of jail.

Kelley
05-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Sounds like a wonderful business trip. Just last week I was working out of town for a few days and turned it into a shopping spree for two evening. It makes the time away from home less lonely. My wife was not impressed that I came home with more cloth than I left with!