PDA

View Full Version : I Met Someone From This Forum Today

Cindy M
05-25-2012, 07:49 PM
I had my 5th electrolysis session today. As I showed up for my appointment, she was just getting finished with Renee T. I spoke with Renee for just a few minutes and introduced her to my Wife. Renee has been super nice to me and helped me find this place. I am very happy our paths crossed and it was cool to meet you :)

So what did my Wife do while I was getting my face electrocuted for an hour?
I could hear Her in the other room playing Angry Birds.
I love Her dearly!!!

Cynthia Anne
05-25-2012, 08:38 PM
How cool! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

STACY B
05-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Well tell me ,,Is she as pretty in person as she is in her pictures ? :daydreaming: :daydreaming: She does look very pretty ,, Bet she is just lovely !

NathalieX66
05-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Thatr's so cool!
I think I had the fortuunate opportunity to meet Renee in at Atlanta at SCC last year.....I hope she goes again.

I'm going to safeley say that I have met about at least two dozen members of this forum from Keystone, SCC, and on my own.

Cindy M
05-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Well tell me ,,Is she as pretty in person as she is in her pictures ?

Renee has natural beauty :) She is really nice!

Beverley Sims
05-26-2012, 11:31 AM
I met someone in London by chance whilst looking at foundation garments suitable for drag shows.
I was recognized immediately, I was wearing those boots and coat you see in my avatar.
We were both in a group discussing drag shows and as she knew my name anyway..."I know WHO you are!"
Busted...But in a nice way.:)

RenneB
05-26-2012, 12:08 PM
I too have met another from this site and we had a blast shopping... This is a great group of gals....

Renne.....