PDA

View Full Version : So you finally find the time to dress at home...

polkadotfarrah
05-26-2012, 05:06 AM
Everyone else is gone

So what do you gals usually do?

Carroll
05-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Clean a little and watch TV

Cheryl T
05-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Clean, surf the web, watch tv, clean my gun.

Tina B.
05-26-2012, 08:36 AM
Read a book, clean house, watch TV, repair jewery, paint my nails, or whatever.

Jackiefl
05-26-2012, 09:27 AM
clean,cook,watch tv,surf web,bubble baths and take dog out ect.

RenneB
05-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Once I found out that I didn't get struck by lightning, I headed outside and started doing errands. Grocery shopping, and cloth shopping are my favorite pastimes.... Too stuffy in the house.

Renne.....

Barbara Ella
05-26-2012, 10:31 AM
I really see that the girls here are "professionals" (meant in positive light, please) in that their first thought is what they do after they get dressed. The act of getting dressed is ingrained into their being. That thought makes me so happy for them.

I am barely out of single A ball, and when the time comes up, the first thought is to the dressing still, What to do is still an after thought, but getting bigger all the time. Last three times dressed have been my first three outings. So now I am beginning to think of the two together. Maybe I will get to AA ball this year.

Barbara

Robyn2006
05-26-2012, 10:54 AM
When dolled-up to the max, as today on this glorious 3-day weekend… seems it's almost a full-time job to get my makeup just right, to find within my closet and drawers just the perfect outfit for the moment. Always seems as if I'm a supermodel getting ready for the next photo-shoot, which I'm hardly… but nonetheless, each hour will find me with another look, attire, and of course, another shade of lipstick!

VS Fan
05-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Prepare a snack and watch TV, work (or just surf the web) on the computer, laundry (usually my femme stuff since although my wife knows about me she doesn't really want to see it - or evidence of it!)... I love just walking around the house doing these normal things, but honestly my favorite is just cuddling up under a blanket and watching tv or taking a nap!

VS Fan

Beverley Sims
05-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Very annoying for me when home I am dressed, but my wife only notices some of the old clothing I have in my wardrobe.
Then I have to explain I have had it for a long time.
New clothes are not as noticeable.
The kids fled the nest some time ago. so we are alone TOGETHER.:)

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-26-2012, 01:07 PM
In the summer I watch the White Sox and in the winter it's Da bears!!! I don't have to wait to be alone though, just have to get dressed, LOL!!!!

Joanne Curl
05-26-2012, 02:20 PM
When I finally get the chance, I take time to make sure my makeup and hair are perfect and then I do what women my age do- shop!

c2candice
05-26-2012, 02:56 PM
LOL, looks like cleaning the house is a really common activity. No wonder little maids costumes are so popular with CDs.

I also enjoy doing some work on the computer while dressed. If only they knew what I was wearing while I was writing that email or report! I enjoy thinking about that. :)

Candice

GBJoker
05-26-2012, 03:16 PM
"The same thing I do every night, Pinky; try to take over the world."

... Or at the very least, take over Sanctuary in Diablo, or the Koprulu Sector in Starcraft...

Honestly, I barely dress any more. Can't even remember the last time I did.

Lori B
05-26-2012, 03:25 PM
laundry,cleaning,work in the garden,,,but I try and get out as much as possible:battingeyelashes:

JessHaust
05-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Check the web to see where my girlfriends are going that night, then out tne door to join them.

NathalieX66
05-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Go out my front door, and go shopping en femme.........yes I do. It's called retail therapy. :)

OK, I'm single, I guess that gives me the advantage of dressing at home whenever I feel like. The truth is I just don't like the esthetics of guy clothes, but I need to earn a living to pay the mortgage, and save for retirement, so therefore the guys clothes are necessary.

EjayeCD
05-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Cargo mini & top for me. BUT, sometimes my French Maid Uniform with pearls & pearl studs.

Stephanie47
05-26-2012, 10:02 PM
After dressing I make my breakfast, grab the newspaper and head out to the backyard to eat. Same with lunch. If there are chores to catch up on, that'll take part of the day. I spend about an hour visiting this site, and, some times perusing eBay for nice dresses and more lacy slips. Just yesterday I ordered two bras and shape wear for very reasonable prices. A day like today in the Pacific Northwest (sunny and warm) just begs for swing time in a sun dress.

outhiking
05-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Once the kids are off to school and my wife's off to work, I dress and then get to work. I'm usually on the phone or email with clients all day, so it's pretty easy to dress as I like. I'll do a few chores in between calls, eat lunch, etc. The company's threatening to start us all on video conferencing which would be a challenge.

ArleneRaquel
05-26-2012, 11:22 PM
As I live alone I usually dress en femme 24/7, or not.

Cassi3
05-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Just the everyday stuff.... feed the dogs, get the paper and the mail, read the news paper and drink my coffee. Double check myself in the mirror and head out the door to that day's errands.

Jane G
05-27-2012, 04:05 AM
Normal Stuff. Today so far, made some breakfast. Checked out the surf, sadly there is none. Put the dishwasher on from last night’s meal. Done the downstairs hovering and in between jobs, chatting away on the web, here and on a couple of petrol head related sights. No different than if I was not dressed, just more comfortable and natural for me.:battingeyelashes:

Kate Simmons
05-27-2012, 06:09 AM
One thing I DON'T do is put on a maid outfit and clean the house. Not this gal. I'm more of a Peg Bundy type who foregos housework in favor of eating bon bons and watching soaps. :battingeyelashes::)