PDA

View Full Version : Tonights the night

cdsammy80
05-26-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi All,

So tonight is the night that my GF first meets Sammy. If I told you I wasn't petrified I'd be lying. It I told you I wasn't incredibly exited I would also be lying.

I am all of a flutter:-)

My GF and I have discussed how tonight will go. She will help me with my dressing and make-up. If she can cope I will stay dressed for the evening. If not it will not last very long. She is already doing far more that I could have ever asked so I will understand if she cannot cope.

She bought a collection of clothes home from her shop on Thursday night so I could choose my outfit for tonight. What an amazing woman she is.

Wish me luck, I'll tell you all about it soon,

Sammy x

ronda
05-26-2012, 06:55 AM
hope all goes well and you get to spend the eve dressed and that this will be the begining of a long and last relationship and fun for both of you

Sarah C.
05-26-2012, 06:59 AM
If you're this nervous for your first time dressing with your GF, why not start out easy? Just a blouse or skirt perhaps? Might make things more comfortable for both of you rather than a full outfit and make-up.

Either way, just take a lot of deep breaths, relax and try to enjoy it. Sounds like your GF is rather accepting, so you're already past the biggest hurdle!

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Sarah C.

Kelley
05-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Good luck Sammy it sounds very exciting. Just 2 weeks ago my wife saw me fully dressed for the first time. She left to run an errand and new I would be dressed when she returned. When she got back I was a little uncomfortable but she just continued her regular routine as if there was nothing different. She did mention that I could use some lipstick and helped with that an some blush. We enjoyed the evening together. You will have a great time.

STACY B
05-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Get some Margaretta mix ,,, That will take the edge off ,,,lol,,,

BRANDYJ
05-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Sammy, I am very happy for you. Whatever you do once this first night is over, DON'T PUSH! I know it's all new and exciting for you. Many of us have had experiences like you are about to have. Some have gone into deep PINK FOG being like kid in a candy store. You might feel like you just can't get enough. But please, be mindful of your wife's emotions and feelings. Let her have time to absorb and deal with this new found discovery. All to many times we see wives that start out being accepting, doing a 180 due to to much to soon from a mate that pushes for more. Let this become a slow process of being a part of not only your life, but that of your wonderful wife. Show her love and appreciation and let her lead. I know you didn't ask for opinions, but I wanted to remind you of the horror stories we read when the PINK FOG takles over a relationship. I wish you and your wife years of love together.

Laura912
05-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Best of luck. Wait a minnit.....did you say she has a dress shop?! We want the phone number, address, references etc!!! You really are lucky.

anonymousinmaryland
05-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Oh boy. Sounds like the kind of night we'd all like to remember. Keep us posted.

Tina B.
05-26-2012, 08:33 AM
I remember that first night with my wife, just take a deep breath, and remember to keep breathing. We will all be waiting to hear how it goes! Good Lucky!
Tina B.

GiannaD
05-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Sammy, here's to you and your GF! Hope it's a great evening!

xdressed
05-26-2012, 08:56 AM
If you're this nervous for your first time dressing with your GF, why not start out easy? Just a blouse or skirt perhaps? Might make things more comfortable for both of you rather than a full outfit and make-up.

Either way, just take a lot of deep breaths, relax and try to enjoy it. Sounds like your GF is rather accepting, so you're already past the biggest hurdle!

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Sarah C.

I found the first time I spent the whole night dressed while in the presence of my SO, that I actually became far more comfortable when I put the heels on and the breasts in, rather than being in a state of inbetween like I had been for most of the night, so maybe going the whole way might be better, but everyone's different.

xxprincess_tiffyxx
05-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Awwes so totally awesome for the both of you :)
Let us know how it goes. :) I bet it will be so fun for both of you.
Relax, enjoy and have fun.

Sallee
05-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Be sure to let us know how it all works out I am betting it will be a very positive and fun experience
Have fun it is what is about

Barbara Ella
05-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Sounds like a wonderful night ahead for both of you, regardless of how far it goes. The fact she is bringing outfits over for you is such a comfort. Don't push beyond her comfort level this first time, just enjoy, and don't forget to let us know how it goes.

Hugs, Barbara

Stephanie47
05-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Sammy, I am not a betting person. However, if she owns or operates a woman's dress shop, she has probably encountered cross-dressers en femme already and knows they are just regular people. Hold her close because there are not too many out there. And, she owns a dress shops! Wow! Buying at wholesale, what a deal!

reb.femme
05-26-2012, 03:11 PM
I found the first time I spent the whole night dressed while in the presence of my SO, that I actually became far more comfortable when I put the heels on and the breasts in, rather than being in a state of inbetween like I had been for most of the night, so maybe going the whole way might be better, but everyone's different.

Hi Sammy,

I agree with this quote, as my wife got to see Rebecca emerge fully for the first time by helping me dress and doing my make up.
Oh, and I consumed a fair amount of Jack Daniels to aid my self-conscious self.
As Brandy stated, go slow thereafter, always mindful of your SO's ability to do a 180 if pushed too hard.

I'm sure your time will be fantastic, enjoy and we look forward to your feedback.

Rebecca x

xdressed
05-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Some Jack Daniels would have been even better, but perhaps not quite appropriate lol

Alice B
05-26-2012, 06:59 PM
The tact that she wants to participate by doing your make up, bringing you choices of what to wear and that she want to help dress you says that things will go very well. Have fun.

Miriam-J
05-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Sounds like you and your girlfriend have worked out a nice evening, and a great approach to her first exposure. Enjoy, relax, and remember to be yourself throughout - the person that she has learned to appreciate already no matter how you're dressed.

Miriam

Erin McShea
05-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Best of luck on your first big night Sammy!!! I hope its all good for the both of you!!

Cassi3
05-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Best of luck Sammy! Hope it really goes well :)

cdsammy80
05-27-2012, 12:48 PM
We had such a fantastic night, It went so well.

She had everything planned out, we drank tequila, did each others makeup. Both of us got dressed up.

I had imagined that it would just be underwear as it was her first time seeing me as Sammy. That was not the case, I had a complete outfit, plus some skimpy nightwear for bedtime. At my GFs request I dressed completely, underwear, clothes, breasts, wig, shoes and makeup.

The night finished with even more passion than we normally have for each other. It was a wild night. Today has also been amazing, able to talk about last night and everything that we both felt and enjoyed.

I couldn't have asked for more.

The thing I find funniest is that after many warnings about the pink fog I have already set my mind to not pushing for too much, too often etc. She on the other hand is already looking out other outfits and wanting to do this again. Life is full of little surprises.

Love to you all,

Sammy x

BRANDYJ
05-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Sammy, I am very happy for you and the memorable time you shared with your sweetheart. I do recall one friend some years ago that experienced a reverse pink fog after that first night with her dressed. She, his wife became the obsessed one. Long story, but it was funny at the time. I hope this new found freedom and the sharing continues for you both.

Laura912
05-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Congratulations! We are happy for you. Now, about the address of her shop.....:D

polkadotfarrah
05-28-2012, 02:32 AM
Congrats!! That's always such a great feeling!

Wishing you all the best!