PDA

View Full Version : My sister live in another city

Erina
05-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Well. I´m telling my sister.
I´m asexual. That fact and the feeling that no one knows me, makes me feel, very lonely. I never had any closer friends, but my sister has always been there. We speak over the phone and text a few times a week, she tells me that I am her best friend. We really are similar minded except our tastes. I asked my shrink if this was clever since it´s my mind its about, if she would react in any surprising way I wouldn't have thought of. He explained that based on how I described her, that shouldn't be a problem.
I´m glad to have a sister and brother. I´m never going to break touch with them.

She don´t live in this city. I got to wait for my salary before I´m able to travel over to her. After the final tests are written, my employer will need me on the weekend after. Still going to try visit her before the 15th. Since she live so far away I won´t get so many chances to tell her in person. What if we don´t get any moments alone then or if I mess up?

By the way. In this country the weather is really warm and bright. I love the feeling of wearing shorts in a hot climate, it´s free and I enjoy the feeling of having threads hanging around. I´m wearing cargo shorts so the threads by the legs aren't long, but still. I even wore shorts in mars one bright day, unfortunately it went cold at the afternoon.
I seen girls and guys wearing these really short above knee jeans, I never noticed that clothing style before but it seem common. What do you wear in the summer?

Don´t visit crossdressers.com so often anymore. Itś nice reading posts but you end up sitting in front of the the computer the rest of the day. How long visits to crossdressers.com do you consider enough?
Feel that I messed up my English somewhere. Did I just mess up that previous sentence past this one?