PDA

View Full Version : any suggestions??

xxprincess_tiffyxx
05-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Heys!
So, I'm planning a short trip for 3 to 5 nights in LA in august. I've never been before.
I'm very excited and of course the whole trip am going totally enfemme the entire time.
Any suggestions for clubs or places I should check out??

Joanne Curl
05-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Whenever I'm in LA I head to Studio City and stop in a see Contessa at Contessa's Closet on Ventura Blvd. She usually opens at 2:00 or 2:30PM and she caters to transgender women. She has a great boutique with clothes tailored for transgender sizes, she does makeovers and she's a very warm and welcoming lady. I think her store is closed on Sunday and Monday. You can find her on the internet and she can steer you to some trans friendly places and maybe introduce you to some other transgender gals. Good luck!

KellyJameson
05-26-2012, 05:27 PM
August is going to be hot in the valley if you are enfemme so plan on possible 100 degree days.

Try to stay on the cool side of the mountains near Santa Monica and go early or late to San Fernando Valley where Studio City is unless you love the heat.

The Valley has Universal Studios and Burbank Studios if you like that type of experience.

You may want to check out the Hollywood Bowl an outdoor amphitheater but take a seat cushion with you and a blanket because it is hot during the day but can become chilly at night.

If you like the beach Zuma is one of my favorites in Malibu but get there early because parking goes fast.

Venice Beach can be fun but wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for crowds.

Rodeo Drive is worth a walk but look your best if you go into the stores because security can be obnoxious.

The club scene is huge and there is something for everyone, I usually stayed close to Hollywood.

I have a home in Summerland that I use in the winter so spend time in Santa Barbra and you my like this quiet town during the day.

In the summer all the artists sell their creations on a wide concrete sidewalk that borders the beach and makes for a nice cool walk among the tourists

There are tons of restaurants and shops along state street and nearby. You should not have to deal with being whistled at during the summer because most of the college guys are gone.
The SB Zoo is fun, be sure to ride the train.

From L.A to Santa Barbra is about 100miles.

Los Angeles is a condensed version of America so every kind of person imaginable lives there and it has little in common with how the media presents it, stay safe.

P.M if you want I grew up in the Valley and know the city well.