PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes the universe takes care of you in a BIG WAY!!!!!

Mistress Frillee
05-26-2012, 04:32 PM
I was on a second date with with woman I recently met. Any woman I date has to know, understand, and encourage my particular fashion sense. No 10 ways around it. I am not ashamed of it, IT IS PART OF WHO I AM. I HAVE BEEN REJECTED BEFORE BY WOMEN SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS.

So the issue came up in a round about way on the second date. She asked me about my taking past gfs on panty buying trips, then asked me what kind of undies I like. So I grabbed 20 seconds of courage and told her on the second date! She replied, "thats it?" Thats your big secret? You like to wear panties? She told me that I can wear my womens flared or bell bottom pants, I can wear my comic tee shirts, I can wear flip flops or extra feminine panties or whatever I feel comfortable in because she is into me the person, not what I wear. Then she asked me where the best deals on panties are and what kind I like and where I shop! The fact that she was all dolled up in a short shirt with heels while I was wearing some faded flared blue jeans and an Iron Man tee shirt never bothered her. I looked like crap and she looked super hot! Actually some dude was crushing on her on our date. But she refuted him! W00t!

She is a freakin phenomenal woman and I am extremely lucky to have her.

Very hot, strawberry blonde that likes to wear heels and skirts and knows how to dress to the 9s!

How am I so lucky????? PS: I am not bragging as I have been rejected (SEVERAL TIMES!) by supposedly non judgemental, open minded woman in the past over this issue So what I am saying is that there are woman out there that not only accept but will encourage and share in this part of your life. KEEP THE FAITH! Believe in yourself and all the past pain and rejection is 100% worth it! I NEVER felt more LOVED than I do at this very moment! I LOVE this woman, LOVE my girl clothes, and LOVE this forum for all the guidance and support and good vibes it has given me over the years!

Last night seemed like a dream. After dinner (which SHE paid for) we went back to her place to get to "know" each other better. Talked and stuff for 9 hours! It was one of the best nights of my life! I have no secrets, I am an open book to this woman!

reb.femme
05-26-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm glad it all worked out with your hot lady.

If this had happened to me, just after she had said, "You can wear flip flops or extra feminine panties or whatever you feel comfortable in...", I just know my bloody alarm clock would have rung and I'd be getting up to go to work! :sad:

Rebecca x

mykhelee
05-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Take care of the relationship, women like that are few and far between. Two in 31 years of active dating. I now tell them on the second date or so. Most of the time the relationship does chill, but better sooner than after getting an emotional involvement.
Peace,
Khelli

docrobbysherry
05-26-2012, 07:04 PM
While I love your enthusiasm, it sounds like you're almost engaged after the second date, Frillee! While I don't claim to be a romantic, I HAVE had some experience with GGs! And, I suggest a LONG engagement! (Minimum 3 years, maximum--------------------!)

Mistress Frillee
05-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Why long engagement? I am not even thinking about that yet. I have never met a woman that I connected with as much as I connect with her. And when I first met her, I was not smitten. This connection has grown.

But she was the one that really really wanted to see me before our June 1 Friday date. So I suggested Sunday.

Lesley_Roberta
05-26-2012, 08:14 PM
I think the key to your success has been this "I HAVE BEEN REJECTED BEFORE BY WOMEN SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS." You didn't waste a lot of time on women that would not be staying in your life, and it saw to it you found the right one sooner.

Miriam-J
05-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Sounds like a great time, and I'm so happy for you. Of course, a relationship involves far more than acceptance or rejection of crossdressing. But it would be great if all the other essential elements were in place to support a long term relationship to go along with it.

By the way, we often ask for pictures of the CD after they've gone out. After your description, I'm far more interested in pictures of the strawberry blonde. ;-)

Miriam

lauren_m
05-26-2012, 08:35 PM
I totally don't mean this is as a criticism, because I know that you're rightly excited about this experience, and I also know that you "get it." But I found it somewhat ironic that although she has stated that she's attracted to the inner you -- such that she can overlook a sometimes unkempt outward appearance and even crossdressing -- the thing that your post focuses on (aside from her acceptance of you) is that fact that she is very attractive in both attire and natural attributes. Again, I know that your attraction to her isn't driven solely by her looks and acceptance, and I'm sure you've praised her inner beauty in the time you've spent together, but I thought I'd mention this to reinforce your commitment not to overlook this part of her :)

Rebecca Star
05-26-2012, 08:36 PM
I looked like crap and she looked super hot!.....After dinner (which SHE paid for) we went back to her place to get to "know" each other better. Talked and stuff for 9 hours!

Dating is numbers game. The more women you meet the more chance you have of finding a lady who digs you for you. Some guys think women are impressed by the car they drive etc...etc, a genuine lady who is keen on you doesn't care about how much cash you have. While society can get uncomfortable with people being honest; ask someone how they are and even if they're having a crap day they'll say I'm fine, when you do go out on the limb and tell it how it is, you'll find people who appreciate and respect your sincerity.

RADER
05-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Mistress,
I am happy that you found someone; Like you, I told my wife on our ND date, witch
BTW was a marathon like yours, witch lasted over 30 hours. We just could not stop talking.
Rader

Beverley Sims
05-27-2012, 06:12 AM
You have found a rare gem there, take it slowly, ask her about herself, and get a two way relationship going.
Telling her about you gets less than boring after a while.
Go out engage in social activities you both like and wait for her to encourage you to dress up!
Works a treat.

Chardonnay Merlot
05-27-2012, 06:18 AM
Frillee, that is awesome!!! I needed to read that after rough recent date where I got rejected again, lol :)
Enjoy it, live it and love it :)

WifeofWrenchette
05-27-2012, 06:33 AM
Congrats on the awesome lady! I hope you two have a long and happy relationship.

Mistress Frillee
05-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Frillee, that is awesome!!! I needed to read that after rough recent date where I got rejected again, lol :)
Enjoy it, live it and love it :)

Sorry to hear about that. But I am proof that you have to get back up and try, try again! The right one for you is out there. Hold your head up high and be proud of who you are because you are unique and in all the millions of years throughout time there will never be another like you. Celebrate your uniqueness and keep on looking. This just means that you are one step closer to finding a woman that will accept you for you!

I know, I have been there many many times and for awhile, I did give up.