PDA

View Full Version : if you

lori m crawford
05-26-2012, 04:47 PM
i have a ? that my sister said to me i look so much like are mom wen dressed i cood be her ok i dont think so yes a lot but not that much wen dressed i see alot of me in mom an like it she look so good wen she was dressed upan yes i can if i wont dress like her or as as she did in the 50-60s an i like to dress that way an stell do but i dont wont my sister to look at me an see mom but wen i dress i look in the mirrow an see mom looking back at me i love it but how menny of you see your mom in you wen dressed my sister loves me being a sister but wen i am around her dressed all she does is look at me an shsk her head an say you look so much like mom you cood be her an in a way i wish i was:battingeyelashes:

paulaprimo
05-26-2012, 04:52 PM
i don't look like my mom, but i do look exactly like my sister...we could be twins!

stacycoral
05-26-2012, 06:26 PM
I happy that you and your sister can share this special time together. It is neat that you think about your mother when your dressed.

Vickie_CDTV
05-26-2012, 07:02 PM
This is not uncommon, and some who grew up in the 50s enjoy wearing the same style of clothes their mother wore at the time. While there is a tremendous weight difference between us I certainly resemble my dear mother. I am certainly a reflection of her, in so many ways.

lori m crawford
05-26-2012, 07:11 PM
like said wen your not dressed do look more like your dad or wen dressed or your mom or some of bouth

Lesley_Roberta
05-26-2012, 08:11 PM
My sister went through life being told 'you look just like your brother, but he has a mustache'.

I have wondered, if not for the gut, if I made the effort, could I look like my sister?

That likely would freak me out more than looking like my mom to be honest.

lingerieLiz
05-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Congrats! Be comfortable with it. The first time my aunt saw me fully dressed she told me I looked like my mom and walked like her. Funny part was I never could see it, but others have said we look alike. After a while she and my cousin quit saying it. Your sister will eventually quit reminding you.

Beverley Sims
05-27-2012, 06:04 AM
When your relatives stop reminding you that you look like someone else,
you know you are making progress.

PretzelGirl
05-27-2012, 09:53 PM
My parents don't have a drastic difference in their looks. So as I grew up I heard how I looked like my Dad. Now, in guy or girl mode, I am looking more like my mother. So Lori, it can certainly change as time marches on.

NathalieX66
05-27-2012, 10:09 PM
I look like both my mom and my sister.

Alice B
05-27-2012, 10:27 PM
I was a very late in life child, thus don't really know what my mom looked like in her hey day. What I have noticed is that I often look like my daughter. That's a scary thought.

Barbara Ella
05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
You are one lucky girl to have a sister like this. Give her a hug for me. In male i do actually look my father, and my brothers, and people have remarked on the similarities when dad was alive and we were together. I find that looking at my pictures, in certain hair and makeup i eerily remind myself of my Mom, we never did a side by side comparison....lol while she was with us. although i kind of suspect she might have liked it. When I change the hair and makeup i look all too strangely like my sister. makes it kind of hard to find my own personal look, but it is a gradual progress.

Barbara

Presh GG
05-28-2012, 09:05 PM
I wish I looked more like my Mom.. She is one beautiful women.
My brother looks like Mom and I look like Dad.

It sounds like your sister loves your Mom very much, Is your mom still liveing ?

Presh GG

Cynthia Anne
05-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Lori I think it's a nice complement for your sister to say you look like your mother! It means you don't look like a man in a dress! Give your sister a hug!