PDA

View Full Version : ok

lori m crawford
05-26-2012, 05:21 PM
ok lets real about things we all talk about why we are-an are not or i quit or tryed to make things better lost so-wifes famley but it all comes back to bite you in the ass we are us an can not or not change we are us no body is changeing that not you or oney body but the oney thing i dont understand is why if ther is a third sex why is it not nomerl i am talking about gays an things i think we or some dont fit in that if we wont to wear what we wont why not i think women fought to wear pants why cant we fight to wear what thy dont wont or wear no more i meen i if girls -women dont wear thing like thy did then wen we do is it cding or or is what women wear all thing i know we are not one an wont to look like one women are women but if a man likes what a women dont then stores need to just put it all to gather an wen you go in you dont know if it is womens or mens

stacycoral
05-26-2012, 05:30 PM
That idea would just be to easy, and we could not have that, Third sex, us girls here, that would be to easy for the world, then they could not make fun of us, or think we are not right, but all us girl know we are just the way we are, and for some of us we like being different. Some women have just forgot how comfortable a skirt is to wear, So i know some just think it is too girlly, and they just can't have that, Specially here in cowboy country. I personally love wearing skirts, the freedom and the feel of the air under them.

mykhelee
05-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Um...not to be too very mean...but a little bit of punctuation goes a long, long, way.
Let me see if I get this-first off, a third sex would so far outside of the box for so many people. The evangelical from the right and the left would be crowing about the works of Satan and end of days.
According to the edicts of society a woman who enjoys wearing mens clothing is either a tomboy, or butch. Now society is alright with that because lesbianism is not so nearly as destructive to their self professed ideology as the idea of a man penetrating another man....toys are just wrong to many of these folk.
A male who would choose to present/live as a woman must be viewed in the eyes of society as effeminate and therefore weak. Males who dress and are gay are often looked down upon by their gay brethren. So if a man presents as a woman and also assumes the woman's sexual role he may even be considered as weaker than a woman because of the sin of his choice.

Things are getting better...I only have to compare it to what it was like going public in the 80's compared to now to see that. There is however a long way to go.
Peace,
Khelli

lori m crawford
05-26-2012, 06:26 PM
so you think if a man dress as a women it makes hem weeker or as a women from i see women are alot stronger now then they wore all am saying if men wont to wear what a women dont is it cding or what does it make a what you ware

NathalieX66
05-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Nice post. I like it.

I'm a straight dude that goes out in public as a woman a couple of times a month. It maintains my sanity, and keeps me balanced. Girls have all the fun, and I want it too. ....so I snuck myself in there too.