PDA

View Full Version : wen an if

lori m crawford
05-26-2012, 06:59 PM
i see a lot of you that have an do go out dressed an look good an say blend in we that do why do some wont to look like they are going to a bar not shoppen or wont to wen all thes yrs i have dressed i wont to not to be look at this day an age we as cds can not wear it no more be cose women things are so much as a mans i know we wont to be fem but look at women most dont look fem no more exsep being a women stop an think about it wen you ar out in fem or male an see a nice dressed women dont you stop an think man she look realy good wish that was me:sad:

reb.femme
05-26-2012, 07:40 PM
wen you ar out in fem or male an see a nice dressed women dont you stop an think man she look realy good wish that was me :sad:
Yes all the time, but most of all I think, "How can I copy that style". :o
Watching GGs is the best way of improving my style.

Rebecca x

Lesley_Roberta
05-26-2012, 08:00 PM
The hell of it is this, MOST women and I don't care if some of the GGs here are annoyed, look particularly unthrilling in daily attire.

The hell of it for us, is well we don't have the advantage of actual female bodies. A girl can do a lousy hair do, and just be a girl that didn't put any effort into it. They don't make 'didn't put any effort into it' wigs though. My wife, 95% of the time her hair is pony tailed with a hair tie and frankly looks unthrilling. Good luck buying a wig that can mimic that though.

Actual girls can get away with wearing crappy clothes, that barely make sense, worn in a haphazard 'I didn't feel like doing any better' style, and they are still able to be obviously female all the same. None of us can really get away with that if the bodies don't match.

Ladies don't need make up to hide behind. They don't need nylons and all the spiffy clothes.

Actually, I'd like to see some of our gang give it a try, try and get undolled up, look like a girl that has on clothes that suck and pull off the illusion.

NathalieX66
05-26-2012, 08:01 PM
I go out as a woman 1 to 4 times a month on average, the summer being less frequent, because of my social and family activities. It's a lot of effort to put myself together for an outing, but I love it. It feels good.

Beverley Sims
05-27-2012, 06:21 AM
In our line of presentation it takes the same amount of time to go grunge casual as to go dressed up.
It is good to go out however dressed and be accepted.