PDA

View Full Version : Better CDing through Silicone?

ReluctantDebutant
05-26-2012, 07:57 PM
There are a lot of crazy things out there for us to try to get that perfect feminine image. Rubber female masks, Femskin, The Babooms (huge silicone boobs and torso that come on a vest) and many more are all designed to give us the close to real feel and look of a woman. For another example check out “Jessica trance” 2d masks that make him look almost real on a 2d video. I was looking for one of these products about a year ago, Realbreast, a prosthetic silicone breast (not a breast form) made to look exactly like real breast. This is made by the same company who make Realdoll a $6000 damn near lifelike silicone sex doll.

Now having watched movies like Surrogate and Avatar It probably not a stretch to think that the future of Crossdressing will be plugging ourselves into artificial bodies . In fact it might not be too far off. But is the future here now?

Now this theory is probably only going to be for the fetish crossdressers and not the ones who found a deeper meaning in expressing themselves in feminine garb. Now this is just a theory I am not advocating it I am mulling it over myself and wanted to put it out there to others as food for thought.

The Idea is this: vicariously dress through Realdolls. I bet we could describe ourselves as artists female clothing our paint our canvas is our bodies. But there are hindrances to achieving that Mona Lisa with ourselves. You might be a bit overweight those dresses are always sizes too small for you. You can never find the shoes for you big feet. You might be a bit lazy. Shaving then make up, who has the time? You’re getting old you still have your first original bullet bra.

What if the Realdoll was made the canvas? Could that work or at least aid in the experience? Again I don’t know it’s just an idea I wanted to throw out there I can even foresee a few problems myself. We may just need to wait for the robot bodies or play 2nd life or Sims 3 till then.:D

docrobbysherry
05-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Yes, I've communicated with Jessica Trance, RD. We r on a masking, etc. site together. She explains exactly how to make masks like hers. Which r simply life size photos of real women made into flat paper masks! In all her pictures, she looks incredibly like a stunning female! Actually similar to the illusion I create. Except I can turn my head and still MAY NOT appear to be wearing a mask unless u look carefully. As in my pics here.

As for silicone appliances, I have a few. Many from Femskin. All their products look and feel quite realistic. However, these r not things u can simply throw on and peel rite off! Soft silicone is easily damaged so u need to take it slow and be careful when using these products. Which is why they aren't for everyone. However, until you've seen yourself naked in a mirror with a female body with all the proper fem equipment, you'll never know for sure if it could be your thing or not!

And, those r the reasons I'm not a fan of Real Doll Breasts. Too hard to use, easily damaged, very expensive, and still may not be realistic up close. I much prefer and strongly recommend the easy to use breast prosthesis I'm wearing in my signature pic. It's on or off in 3 minutes, easy to use, looks very real up close, and is quite inexpensive! Folks can walk rite up and may have to touch your cleavage to be sure it's not u! Not likely with Real Breasts!

However, as u say, this IS the wave of the future for guys, (and GGs), that want to look shapelier, more fem, appear to change gender, and/or realistically hot! They already make these items so they r sexually functional, too. So, it's NOT just about looks. I cannot explain what it felt like to have heavy silicone, full butt, hips, and thighs! Mind bending maybe? The feeling even surpassed the view for me.
Products will become easier to use, more resilient, and even tho they r already less expensive, prices will come down!

They NEVER will be for everyone here for all number of reasons of course! Just as I am interested in Sherry when I appear to change gender, but have no interest in a sex doll! No matter how realistic! No idea why, either! I just don't!