PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened on the way to the nail salon

Sometimes Steffi
05-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Background

My wfie is out of town this week. I've let my finger nails grow 1/4 to 5/8 inches into the white, so I decided to paint them today. I chose a barely there pink that's just about the color of my nail beds and doesn't even fully cover the white part.

I was going out on errands and thought it would be fun to go by the nail salon to show them how long my nails are. So I get there and park and I think I notice one of the nail techs walking to her car on the other side of the parking lot. So I walk into the nail salon and don't see any of the girls I recognize and get this thought that it's creepy to show off my nails to someone I don't even know. So I say I was looking for a different girl and leave.

As I'm headed back to my car, the nail tech that I saw heading to her car is driving towards me and waving at me like I'm her long lost best friend. She obviously recognizes me, and I probably haven't been there in 6 months.

I'm not very good remembering faces, but obviously some other people are. So just remember this when you're out shopping. Even though you may think you'e anonymous, the SA might recognize you from a previous visit.

Beverley Sims
05-27-2012, 06:17 AM
That's nice, I agree that it can be kinda creepy just showing others your nails when they have no background to your activities.
"WTF. They are very nice, now go away."
When someone knows the background of the situation it all falls into place.