PDA

View Full Version : Are you oierced, tattooed, or not?

Bernadina
09-11-2004, 04:14 PM
This sorted of started in another thread so I figured a poll might be interesting to see who has piercings, tattoos etc.

kristi cd
09-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Neither for me. I wouldn't mind having pierced ears, but that wouldn't go over too well probably. :D I've always thought a pierced belly button was sexy, but that's even harder to explain than than pierced ears...lol. :rolleyes:

SAUNDRAH
09-11-2004, 06:17 PM
two,upper arms.one each.

nuffsaid
09-11-2004, 06:32 PM
I wouldn't mind getting one on my back by my upper shoulder. I was thinking of a butterfly.

crispy
09-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey the poll choices are far too limiting.

I do not have my ears pierced, but have both nipples done.

I have done many other more intimate ones which I soon got fed up with.

clarissa3d
09-11-2004, 08:07 PM
I have both ears pierced, and am thinking very hard about the belly button. Maybe one more in each ear.

Vallari
09-11-2004, 09:13 PM
I have both ears pierced, and am thinking very hard about the belly button. Maybe one more in each ear.

Hehe, same here gurl. I need to loose a few pounds before I get the belly one though! :p

CindyT
09-11-2004, 10:07 PM
The main reason I don't want any tatoos is that when I crossdress someone MAY recognize you by the tatoo. I wouldn't mind getting my ears pierced, but how would you explain that to family and co-workers......
So nothing for me.

Cindy

Sara Kat
09-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Hehe, same here gurl. I need to loose a few pounds before I get the belly one though! :p
Me too. I want my ears and belly pierced.

Shy Charlotte
09-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Hmm, I've still just got that 14ga bar in my tongue and a 10ga pressure ball in my ear cartilage.

From what I remember though both you and Maid Tina put me to shame with your Prince Alberts (and namely your reverse PA).

Thanks for letting me share...

jessicadiane
09-12-2004, 10:39 AM
I don't have either as well like Kristi.though like so many girls I wouldn't mind getting my ears pierced but my wife might not like that too well :eek:

joannablake
09-12-2004, 10:50 AM
I have both ears pierced and waiting to get home to get my tatoo done.

clarissa3d
09-12-2004, 01:10 PM
uhmm hehe

I have a freind male, he has his "prince albert" pierced uhm 11 times up and down the shaft.

:eek:
He did it him self!

He rattles when he walks :rolleyes:

Lawren
09-12-2004, 01:20 PM
I had my left ear done and did my right ear myself. Body piercings and tatoos are a turn-off for me.

Rachel Ann
09-13-2004, 12:32 AM
I have one tattoo on my left bicep - I always thought that I would have to cover it with makeup but it seems as though the fashion now is for girls to have tattoos anywhere.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/terrapin.jpg
Mine is the emblem inside the blue circle without the lettering. The colors are slightly different.

I had my left ear pierced years ago but it has grown over, I need to get both ears pierced (nobody seems to notice or care about that).

Maxine
09-16-2004, 04:02 PM
I have way too many tattoos

Missy
09-16-2004, 05:45 PM
I can wear two set of ear rings at one time. No clip ons all post. For me that is enough holes in my ears. I have no tatoos and have no plans for them.
Missy

Bernadina
09-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Oops. Sorry about the typo in the title.

No tattoos here yet. I'm thinking about a small butterfly on the shoulder.

Both ears are pierced, a nipple and reverse PA.

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/thm_frbfly020.gif

DonnaD
09-23-2004, 10:09 PM
I have about 6 tats now, looking forward to the seventh, eighth, ninth, and so on and so on. lol

Donna

Wenda
09-23-2004, 10:22 PM
I was at a national finals sporting event three years ago, in the 'lounge' a 30,000 square-foot bar, where a well-known sports talk show host was mc. One of his contest was 'the first ten women to show me their tattoo win..whatever" I was almost killed in the stampede. They had a videographer and big screens in the facility, and probably 20 women assembled in minutes. They videoed several fairly 'normal' tats, butterflies on ankles, lady bugs on shoulders, etc. Then some of the more personal ones started to show! There were a couple they didn't video. I knew a very attractive lady a couple of years ago who had a multi-coloured set of 'wings', somewhat like you see on air force insignia, tattooed about an inch above the top of her pussy. She said it was the start of a more elaborate design that was intended to 'complement' her exceptionally nice equipment, but it was so painful she gave up on the project. wenda.

jeanette
09-23-2004, 10:32 PM
I have both nipples pieced wife loves it but they can be seen when wearing shirts or tight tops if your are not wearing a bra. and you do get some strange looks if you are at the beach or swimming but who cares i love them.

jeanette :) :p

suzi_cd
09-23-2004, 11:05 PM
I have both nipples pieced wife loves it but they can be seen when wearing shirts or tight tops if your are not wearing a bra. and you do get some strange looks if you are at the beach or swimming but who cares i love them.

jeanette :) :p

Both of mine are done (long story) but I've not noticed people staring. I've got a set of slim rings (with slide joins) to wear under shirts so that they dont show as much

suzi

xxx

KrystynaVA
09-25-2004, 03:54 AM
Both ears pierced and both nipples pierced. Recently had my areolas tattooed so they are now about an inch and a half across. They are much more feminine looking especially with 12 guage gold rings with pearl captive beads in them. I'm very proud of my "tits" and enjoy the looks I get at the condo pool.

Krys

genevieve_ohara
09-25-2004, 07:22 AM
I got both my ears pierced this year. When I wear the studs, people sometimes ask why. I've said, 'midlife crisis...I just want to be cool."

Everyone's accepted it. Everyone.

For work, I take them out. Maybe people notice the holes, maybe not. But no one's mentioned anything.

So, life is good!

Genevieve

bra boy
10-22-2004, 10:25 PM
Hi, Does your wife know you dress up?

Chrissycd
10-22-2004, 10:47 PM
If any of you girls are timid about getting your ears pierced, relax. If I can do it, AND where them 24/7, anyone can. I'm not at liberty to say what my profession is, but let me say this: If anyone has a right to fear the repercussions of being outted, it's me. Beyond that, I haven't cut my hair for two years, except for trims, but, I'm lucky to have pretty locks. I even have had some of my "clients" give me pointer on ways to put my hair up. Then, they giggle and say things like, "but, then you'll look like a girl". And I do. People these days seem more and more willing to live and let live. I keep it simple though, and only wear cubic studs. Hoops would be a step too far.
Chrissy

JoannaDees
10-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Only about two weeks after I had my ears pierced, I had to go to a deposition. My lawyer called me into his office before we left and said I looked fine the way I was dressed (compromised and wore a button down shirt), but he said, "Lose the ear rings. A conservative Judge may see this video." Well, I took them out for the 8 hour inquisition, and they had already started to close up by the end of the day. It was hard getting them back in.

I may yet get the belly ring. Always wanted. Had the same feeling/wish with the ears, and now I've done it without any negativity at work (positive in fact), so ....................

JoannaDees
10-22-2004, 10:53 PM
I got both my ears pierced this year. When I wear the studs, people sometimes ask why. I've said, 'midlife crisis...I just want to be cool."

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! That's my line!!!!!!!!

Chrissycd
10-22-2004, 11:03 PM
If you do your tummy, I want to hear all about it. My next is a tiny diamond in my nose (to the side, and as discreet as possible). I don't know if I'll go through with that though b/c long term, it'll probably look nasty. :rolleyes:
Chrissy

Julie
10-23-2004, 01:45 PM
I have both ears pierced

I've noticed quite a few guys over here already have both ears pierced so I might just get the other one done. Don't care for piercings anywhere else and certainly no tats.

Julie J

babe4life
10-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Wow, and here I still sit with none!

Oh well. Clip on earrings is the best I can do for the moment. And I only have one pair of those.

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-23-2004, 02:24 PM
Just today I went to a Tatoo place to see what was involved(cost) in getting a tatoo. The place was closed. Strange though, on the outside of the shop as well as a tatoo parlor, it also says tatoo museum(?). What could be in there, do they have tatoo'ed human arms and legs perserved in jars for people to view? Now I have to go back.
Love Amelie

Julie
10-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Maybe deceased clients have left their skin for permanent display, something like that German guy who has a never ending supply of bodies left to him which he disects and displays in various poses.

Julie J

Amelie
10-23-2004, 02:33 PM
Maybe deceased clients have left their skin for permanent display, something like that German guy who has a never ending supply of bodies left to him which he disects and displays in various poses.

Julie J

Is this true? Or a movie? You don't mean Hitler(Gasp) I hated to mention that.
Amelie

babe4life
10-23-2004, 02:41 PM

Julie J

Ewwwwwwww. And I mean, Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. :eek:

Julie
10-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Totally true, this guy had a six month exhibition here last year and people couldn't get enough of it. He used some method that preserved the cadivers and he'd put them into poses, peel back skin to show internal organs etc. At the London exhibition he even did the same thing to a horse. There was some news attention when before a paying audience he did a post mortem on one of these cadivars, it was broadcast live via the internet.

I'm at a loss in that you've not heard of him. Sorry that I don't have a link to any of his stuff but if we're lucky someone will come up with one.

Julie J

Amelie
10-23-2004, 02:54 PM
If we're lucky,, No one will come up with that link.
Amelie

Julie
10-23-2004, 03:01 PM
As abhorent as it sounds Amelie it was quite interesting. Junior medics used to go to brush up on their anatomy lessons.

Somebody please post a link. :eek:

Julie J

xsideburnsx
10-23-2004, 03:04 PM
I had piercings, but I removed them because I didn't like the way they looked on me anymore.

No tattoos yet because I don't have the funds for them. But I intend on getting some on my neck, chest, and full on sleeves (both arms completely covered in tattoos). I have yet to find the perfect tattoo artist to start his work on me as well.

Julie
10-23-2004, 03:16 PM
The guys name is Professor von Hagens, I did try to put in a link but it didn't work. I'd be interested on your views if you look at some of his work.

Julie J

Rachel Ann
10-23-2004, 03:17 PM
The one "tattoo museum" I know of just has photos.

I read an illustrated article about the cadaver project in a recent issue of Discover magazine. *shiver* *retch*. No matter what the scientific value, I still think it's monumentally disrespectful.

That's what you get when you leave your body to "medical science".

Amelie
10-23-2004, 03:18 PM
I guess I'm acting silly,,, I am a goth,, I should be enjoying this kind of stuff. But I am also a woman, who jumps on a chair when I see a mouse.
Amelie

Julie
10-23-2004, 03:24 PM
The one "tattoo museum" I know of just has photos.

I read an illustrated article about the cadaver project in a recent issue of Discover magazine. *shiver* *retch*. No matter what the scientific value, I still think it's monumentally disrespectful.

That's what you get when you leave your body to "medical science".

The amazing thing is people are leaving their bodies to him in their wills. At the exhibition he had people signing their bodies to him even there.

Julie J

babe4life
10-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Mouse I can handle. But spiders! *shiver*. Actually, almost any bugs and me are not on friendly terms at all. That is what bug spray is for :)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-23-2004, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=babe4life]Mouse I can handle. But spiders! *shiver*. Actually, almost any bugs and me are not on friendly terms at all. That is what bug spray is for :)

I totally agree about the bugs etc....

I went to this exhibition only because a friend gave me a ticket for the preview night. Off course I felt there might be better things to do than to go and see what an 'artist' does with dead bodies, the trouble is once you're there you become totally facinated with what this guy has done.

Go on do a search, you know you want to. :D

Julie J

Amelie
10-23-2004, 03:43 PM
I just found a site with this guy, he looks morbid himself. The exibit I saw was of all different parts of dead people made into one strange character, it even had three penises, ARGGGGG Gross. But I kinda liked it, gotta go and see more.
Amelie

Julie
10-23-2004, 03:45 PM
I've just put the picture of the horse and two people riding it onto the desktop for future posting. :)

ps. sorry for hijacking this thread.

Julie J

Amelie
10-23-2004, 03:48 PM
This is the link I found.

www.bodyworlds.com.sg/en/gunther.htm

Amelie

Rachel Ann
10-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Go on do a search, you know you want to. :D
Julie J

No dice. If I had to avert my eyes from a picture in a magazine, I can only imagine what I might do if surrounded by those things in a room :eek:

btw - more for those who sign organ donor cards or otherwise leave their bodies to "science": Since usually the organs of very old people, and/or those who have had cancer, are unusable for transplant, some really drecky things end up happening to the bodies. The latest is that they are sold to the Army to study the effects of various weapons on the human body. Cremation for me, please.

I guess I am guilty of hijacking too, but it can always be hijacked back.

babe4life
10-23-2004, 04:10 PM
This is starting to feel like a car accident in the making. You don't want to look, but are drawn to it like moths to a flame ...

Julie
10-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Vicky maybe we'd better let this thread get back on track.

By the way have I missed any new members whilst I was PMing Admin? :D

Julie J

babe4life
10-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Julie,

LOL. Not that I know of ;). But then, I was watching a commercial ... :D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-23-2004, 04:42 PM
I did consider strongly quite some time ago about having a tattoo but decided against it for two reasons.

1. Because they are permanent unless you have the money for laser removal.

2. Because I have always thought if you're going to have a tattoo it should be one that means something to you and something you've designed. As I'm useless at artistic things any design I'd draw wouldn't be worth tatooing onto my body.

Julie J

Rachel Ann
10-23-2004, 04:44 PM
OK, back on track it is!

When I got my ear pierced in the 80s, the "code" was right ear for gays, left ear for straight men.

In any case I never had anybody give me the hairy eyeball for having a pierced ear, or an earring.

Nowadays so many people of every sex/preference/gender combination get so many piercings of various types, IMO it's got to be too commonplace to attract attention.

p.s. Amelie, I love your new av!

genevieve_ohara
10-23-2004, 05:17 PM
This was the 1st thread I ever posted to..at that time I had both ears pierced. But now, I've added a second one to one ear and a belly button ring.

Any more and I'll start to set off metal detectors!

Love

G

Julie
10-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Any more and I'll start to set off metal detectors!

A friend's Prince Albert did this at the airport a while ago.

Julie J

Rachel Ann
10-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Julie J

I guess "Prince Albert" must be one of those quaint British expressions. Here we have literally hundreds to choose from. :p

Tristen Cox
10-24-2004, 12:50 AM
[QUOTE=ericaleighton]I'm thinking of getting a tatoo of Jesica Simpsons face on my ass so I could sit on her face.

Left or right side?

HA!
:D

Tristen Cox
10-24-2004, 12:58 AM
ummm yes?

That's gonna hurt to sit down for a few days I bet. Maybe you could just make it one big tattoo over your whole ass
:D or, nevermind

Bad girl ;)

KewTnCurvy GG
10-24-2004, 02:49 AM
uhmm hehe

I have a freind male, he has his "prince albert" pierced uhm 11 times up and down the shaft.

:eek:
He did it him self!

He rattles when he walks :rolleyes:

Oh my dear lord! I've wondered is this dangerous in the sense of getting a snag or piercing entangled (I mean I've even heard of those getting their braces tangled!) OUCH!

hugs
kew

Wendy me
10-24-2004, 07:30 AM
i wasent with him out drunk on the bike came home with a tat on our arm big eagle i think were going to keep it.
love it
wear it
wendy me

Georgette
10-24-2004, 08:38 AM
If I had my ears pierced I was trying to figure out an explanation, to my Wife.
I could say what the H--l
my son has about 10 or 12 and she thinks it's great. Maybe I could say a senior moment.

Be yorself

Marianne
10-24-2004, 09:45 AM
I have neither piercings nor tattoos, but I have thought about getting a tattoo for quite some time.

Elinor
11-10-2004, 11:17 AM
If I could get my ears pierced so I could wear earrings would be great. Except how to explain it to everyone else would be the problem.
If only I could change into a lovely girl and back again.

Or a Lipstick lesbian for ever.

Oh I'll wish upon a star.

JennyCD
11-10-2004, 11:49 AM
I have two piercings in my left ear, am going to get one in the right soon. I have one vary large tattoo on my upper left arm, two smaller ones on my upper right arm, and one small one on the left side of my chest.

I kinda wish I'd never had the tats done now, as none of them are remotely femme. I'll either have to wear sleeves or find something that will cover them well, if such a thing exists. I doubt basic foundation would do the trick.

As for other piercings, no I doubt I'll ever have any.

JennyCD
11-10-2004, 04:28 PM
May I recommend Dermablend Leg and Body Cover Creme? I have four tats on my upper arms and use this to cover them, does a pretty good job if you take the time to cover them properly.

Dermablend eh? I'll have to look for that, thank you. Does it work for beard shadow as well? Also, is it available in stores or by mail order only? Lastly, is it very expensive?

StephanieCD
11-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Don't know if this is an old thread or not but...

I have 5 earring - well, the piercings for them anyway.

A tattoo of a single-line butterfly on my right shoulder blade and a small home-tattoo I did in college on my ankle - ugly!

I just realized I'm identifying myself clearly to anyone who'd know... oops, lol

Robertacd
11-11-2004, 09:23 AM
I have none of either but its not because I am scared, I just don't like tatoos or perecings.

Rachel Ann
11-11-2004, 03:10 PM
I have none of either but its not because I am scared, I just don't like tatoos or perecings.
You don't need a reason, dear, it's a matter of personal choice :)

Dermablend (http://www.dermablend.com/) have a full range of concealment make-up. For beard cover you could just use their normal cover creme, then use the leg & body creme for your tats, or to cover scars etc.
This is a bit off topic, but when Sean Connery did bedroom scenes in the James Bond movies, they had to cover his "Scotland Forever" tattoo with pancake makeup :p