PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me??????????

miss_billy
11-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Ok here's one for the girls.

I was in work last night ( supermarket ) and this fairly attractive girl was in. All the other guys where having a good old chat about her and I decided to eaves drop imagine my suprise to discover that this young girl was in fact a boy!!!! As I work in a supermarket We regularly get cd's in but I can never tell unless it's blatantly obvious is it just down to the fact that I CD myself that I miss it or is it because I am not bothered about seing other CD i.e it dosn't shock me because I do the same thing???????

I remember one night this girl was in skirt open up to her butt I commented on what i'd like to do to her in the canteen only to be told that this girl was a guy! I wasn't fazed because i'd still have hooked up with her but it was a little embarrasing.

lisa_maria
11-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi Billy, No darling your not alone i go out dressed but still work as a male and do see other T girls coming in were i work i get kinda of cheesed of because i am in my male mode but when i am dressed i date other T girls and we make love i prefer them to male admirers my self LISA MARIA [ I AM WHAT I AM AND WHAT I AM NEEDS NO EXCUSES :luvu:

miss_billy
11-11-2005, 04:02 PM
But why do I have problems telling if a she is a he??? when everyone else I work with can spot even the best CD.

It aint a big deel for me to know, but I get the feeling i'm always the last to know.

but it does my head in when my work mates know instantly and I miss the thrill of seing one of my own if you get me.