PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Shop

Marla
11-11-2005, 03:42 PM
I just got home from the beauty shop where I get my hair cut. I always wear my fanciest lengerie and feel quite at home there. Today I wore lace top thigh high hose, pink and black ruffly rumba panties and a lacy bra. My male beautician (openly gay) always descreety asks me what Im wearing under my "guy clothes" because he knows I crossdress. When I tell him he always seemed very turned on and that does the same for me. Wow! If he asked me to have sex with him, at that point I sure would.

I love getting my hiar cut? Anybody else out there have the same experience at the beauty shop?

Katrina
11-11-2005, 03:52 PM
My experience is much the same. I wear guys clothes on the outside and the woman who cuts my hair asks me if I want my grey hairs dyed!!!!!!! Hello????? Why don't you insult your clients telling them they have grey hairs?!?!?!? Why doesn't she call me fat and punch me in the gut??!??!? Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

Marla
11-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Tanks for the funny reply! I think we all take ourselves too seriously sometimes. I just wish I had more hair to turn grey!!!!