PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Trip NOW

TeresaL
05-27-2012, 01:36 PM
Headed north to Shipshewana, IN with my wife at the steering wheel. We will be shopping at the humongous flea market. LOL.

Persephone
05-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Argh! Isn't that like being on a diet and hanging out in a candy store? What did you do???

Hugs,
Persephone.

RADER
05-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Yes, Shipshewana is one of our favorite places to visit. We always try to spend at least one day in
Amish country coming back from seeing our son in Ohio.
We always go to the "Essen-House" for lunch, real great food.
Rader

Miriam-J
05-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Shipshewana is right on the way to our camping spot and only about 60 miles from home, nearly every weekend, so we try to stop when we can. You're right that it can have an overwhelming array of choices. Fortunately, my wife is on my crossdressing and very accepting. But we're not about to take it highly public, and it's always very busy. So I'm probably not going to try on wigs there. But we did look through them together, and might make some purchases.

Miriam

TeresaL
05-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Yes, Shipshewana is one of our favorite places to visit. We always try to spend at least one day in
Amish country coming back from seeing our son in Ohio.
We always go to the "Essen-House" for lunch, real great food.
Rader
We just got back from Essenhaus, and the food is good as ever. We were so full that we had dessert box up to eat later. Peanut butter chacolate creme pie is better than it sounds with a tall glass of black ice tea.