PDA

View Full Version : One year anniversary

joanna4
05-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Hi everyone. It has been exactly one year since I joined this forum. When I first joined, I was single and was deeply into crossdressing and allowed myself to invest a lot of money into my clothes and makeup. I met my girlfriend late last year and school took over my time with dressing. I am able to make an appearance here and there now. Over the course of one year I have built a perfect wardrobe, became a makeup expert and even went out en femme.

A few days ago, I met up with a member at a local shopping center, it was great shopping and it was the first time I met someone on here in public. We are now planning places to go out en femme to.

Today was also special because I shaved my legs for the first time in over 6 months. My gf saw it right after and envied its softness compared to hers and I love the color and length of mine. I was able to dressup after and do my make up and all. It was dark out and I was able to feel the ambient temperature and wind on my body as I was all dolled up. I would have gone out in public if I didnt have plans with my family tonight. Currently I am enjoying my freshly shaved legs:)

In one year, my life has been amazing and I'm proud to say that crossdressing was a part of it.

Cynthia Anne
05-29-2012, 06:03 AM
Happy anniversary dear Joanna! A wonderful year you had! It doesn't make you a year older, just a year more beautiful! Here's to the next year being even better!:) Hugs!

Mollyanne
05-29-2012, 06:18 AM
Good for you; GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Molly

ronda
05-29-2012, 06:51 AM
happy anniversery good to hear you are haveing fun and enjoying your lifeas a crossdresser

Tina B.
05-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like the last year has been a good one, glad that we could be a part of it!
Tina B.

Sophistic8d_grl
06-15-2012, 11:57 PM
I just read your post about your firrst time out. In my experience, while some of the anxiety subsides, the actual excitement and thrill...the RUSH never does~

joanna4
06-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Happy anniversary dear Joanna! A wonderful year you had! It doesn't make you a year older, just a year more beautiful! Here's to the next year being even better!:) Hugs!
Aww thank you Cynthia Anne. Hugs<3

happy anniversery good to hear you are haveing fun and enjoying your lifeas a crossdresser
:DThank you, I'm enjoying it as much as I can now that I realized that I can only live once and that the clock is ticking, I take going out more seriously because 100 or 50 years from now, what I did and the people that saw me will be meaningless and wouldn't affect me or my name nor will it be written in history. That's on my mind for when I'm too chicken to step out of the car<3

Good for you; GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Molly
Thank you <3

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like the last year has been a good one, glad that we could be a part of it!
Tina B.
Thank you and I'm glad to have everyone's support here to do more and enjoy life.

I just read your post about your firrst time out. In my experience, while some of the anxiety subsides, the actual excitement and thrill...the RUSH never does~

Very true and you just want more and more

Tara D. Rose
06-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Congratulations Joanie my friend. Life is so good sometimes. I would love to hear more details of your outings, and if you had nervousness that you overcame when you went out. I have done that myself, but it's been over a year for me here, ,other than at SCC. Keep track of all of your first's.

Eryn
06-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi Joanna, I'm not that far ahead of you in actively dressing and going out. It's amazing how our outlook improves in so short a time, isn't it?

Except for that "makeup expert" part. I can put together a face, but I'm sure not ready to go to work for MAC! :)

kimdl93
06-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Congratulations on a really great year, Joanna!