PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a brain schematic laying around?

Marleena
05-29-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm usually good at fixing electronic stuff with a schematic. I have a loose connection that needs fixing in case you haven't noticed.:heehee:

Well they say our brains are wired differently.:)

Kate Simmons
05-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Actually most of us have established new neural pathways with this Hon. In essence, we have re-wired our brains. Much of it seems to be overlaid, criss-crossed and convoluted though. ;):)

Marleena
05-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Actually most of us have established new neural pathways with this Hon. In essence, we have re-wired our brains. Much of it seems to be overlaid, criss-crossed and convoluted though. ;):)

Mine never got finished then, something is still wrong. Maybe we can fix it.:)

Amy R Lynn
05-29-2012, 11:44 AM
So, I guess that just means that we are using more of brain than non TG folks! I knew we were a smart group of girls!

Marleena
05-29-2012, 11:46 AM
So, I guess that just means that we are using more of brain than non TG folks! I knew we were a smart group of girls!

I can't argue with that thinking.:)

Valerie Nova
05-29-2012, 11:51 AM
For some reason, whoever put that thing together used parts from BOTH models! That brain is going to have one hell of a time figuring itself out...

Cynthia Anne
05-29-2012, 11:59 AM
I have a slightly used brain schematic that I gave up on! It seems to have a one track brain of it's own! So I guess it needs fixen' also Hugs!

Frédérique
05-29-2012, 12:33 PM
...they say our brains are wired differently.

I have a theory that all brains are wired equally, but some of us like to tinker with things and see if we can improve upon the default setting. In other words, you don’t have to settle for what you were born with, but it takes courage to experiment and see what you can get away with...
:eek:

My brain is more like a plumbing diagram for a steam-powered generator. STEAM HEAT!!! :D

UNDERDRESSER
05-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Heh! I have made some small progress in that direction. Even if it was more than a tiny little corner though, wouldn't do you any good. We're all wired differently!

Good Luck though!

Lesley_Roberta
05-29-2012, 01:40 PM
I had some unwarranteed maintenance done on mine during the 90s by someone I wouldn't want digging ditches let alone working with people's minds.

I think there is never going to be a going back to some extent.

Barbara Ella
05-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Sorry, my tinkering has resulted in Johnny Cash's Cadillac he put together stealing free pieces from the factory. Works fine, but HOLY COW..........the title is two feet high...

Barbara

Marleena
05-29-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm enjoying the replies and getting a chuckle out of them. It's a nice diversion.:)

Karren H
05-29-2012, 02:22 PM
You don't need to be an automotive engineer to drive a car? So you don't need a brain schematic to be able to wear what ever you like! Lol. Though I do have an engineering degree. And have numerous MRIs of my brain... Probably a bad example..

Michelle.M
05-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Well they say our brains are wired differently.:)

They are! But different does not mean broken.

Bree-asaurus
05-29-2012, 07:23 PM
I dunno... I did mushrooms back in high school and kind of dissected my brain with my fingers once without actually entering the skull... It was kind of like a coconut... hard shell... sloshy liquid inside. Didn't find any wires. But I still haven't figured out how I am both inside that coconut and outside of it as well...

Vanessa Storrs
05-29-2012, 08:22 PM
My brain wires used to be pretty good but then I got them wet or something and they have just not been the same. I'm sure it wasn't the drugs. Well, pretty sure.

Eryn
05-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Wired different? Perhaps that would be better put as "wired better." After all, ours serve more functions that conventionally-wired brains.

Persephone
05-30-2012, 02:35 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/BrainBattery2.jpg

Hugs,
Persephone.

Beverley Sims
05-30-2012, 06:34 AM
Sounds like a no BRANER to me.:)