PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for my full day outing on Friday???

GinaM
05-29-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm heading out en femme all day Friday and Friday night. I can't wait. I have 2 different outfits I'll be wearing which I'm excited about. I have a pink cropped coat, white blouse, black skirt, and of course heels for the day. It's a great look and I'm hoping it looks good on me. I'm heading into the city to do some strolling around.

Then, at night I'm staying at a hotel and plan on getting dressed more provocatively and heading out for a little while at night. Not sure where to go but as always I will be safe. Just curious if anyone has a tips or suggestions for me.

janet54
05-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey Gina. Doll up and have a great time. But be safe and go to friendly places. Have fun.

monalisa
05-29-2012, 01:58 PM
You could do a pre- dress rehearsal and take pictures so you see how you look and it makes sure you have everything you need to complete the outfits. If you like the look then you are ready for the city.

cyndigurl45
05-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Well sweetie the trip sounds lovely, the advice I give to my own daughters when they would go out is, tell me where your going and who your with, hide a small amount of cash on you, stay aware of your surroundings, if it feels wrong then it probably is and have a good time.

JaniceP
05-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Hey, Ya know, same old stuff, but, important stuff.

When your out EnFem, ya gotta remember, YOU ARE A FEMALE. You have to act, hold your arms and wrists in a FEMININE, Girly Manner. Don't sway, Unless you want to be identified by men. Could be Good or get VERY Ugly

Good Luck Gina

Vickie_CDTV
05-29-2012, 03:45 PM
I would just be sure to nail down your plans for going out at night, and know how to get to the places you are going to. You don't want to get lost in a bad neighborhood (where the trans accepting gay places tend to be unfortunately) while dressed at night (especially dressed provocatively.) I have been in that situation and it is not fun.

Kaz
05-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Have you done this before? If not... do not dress provocatively (says Kaz of micro skirt fame!)... well if you do, do it safe... so canvas the area ahead of time, preferably in the same conditions as you are planning to go out in, plan your escape routes... (how will you get out of difficult situations)... etc... OK this sounds like NO! It isn't, it is about being prepared... then...

HAVE a BALL! It is so great to be out!

joanna4
05-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Wow, that's really fun. I did the exact same thing last October. If you are out for a walk and going shopping then go to shopping centers or individual stores. Later at night, just continue to walk around shopping centers after most are closed. To be safe just park nearby.

NathalieX66
05-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah, wear comfortable shoes!
If it's heels you're wearing, make sure they're comfortable for more than an hour. It could be possibly likely that you are having so much fun being out & about that you forget how long you've actually been out, but your feet are killing you. Therefore, bring a pair of flats or sandals for backup so you can continue your fun without feeling pain.

Barbara Ella
05-29-2012, 08:18 PM
Sounds like an absolutely wonderful day. As has been said, provocative at night can be a problem if you have not scoped out the areas ahead of time. Please be very safe at night.

Barbara

GinaM
05-29-2012, 08:56 PM
I thought about going to a gay bar at night that is CD friendly but I'm not sure. There is one near where I'm staying but the problem is that I am NOT gay. I just want to go somewhere that I could hang out around other people for 1/2 hour to an hour just for the rush and I'm thinking this is the safest place. I understand dangerous situations and I have awesome street smarts and can certainly handle myself but being aware is the number one priority. I may even just hang around the hotel I'm staying at.