PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most petite and feminine man you have ever seen?

seanmuscle
05-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Had to share this. Was walking in the mall today and needed directions. I ended up asking a petite asian 'girl' who turned out to be a GUY. He was about 5 foot 3, maybe 112 pounds, with the tiniest hands and feet I have ever seen on a male. He had such smooth delicate features. And if I am not mistaken he had womens jeans on lol I was so sure it was a girl.

So who is the most petite and feminine man you have ever seen? A man that you know would make the ideal girl.

Leslie Langford
05-29-2012, 01:39 PM
I would say that Las Vegas entertainer and female impersonator Frank Marino ranks right up there, but then again, he has already capitalized on his genetic lottery win in the profession that he has chosen.

Dressing up 6 days a week in the most glamorous gowns imaginable for his nightly shows - and getting paid $1 million annually for the pleasure of doing so - sure would be my idea of a dream job as well. :eek: :doh: :heehee:

terrianncd
05-29-2012, 01:40 PM
That would be me in that I am only 5'3" tall and wear a size 7.5 to 8 womans shoe. Try finding any "guy" clothes that fit...ha ha. I wear womens petite jeans and tunic's as dresses. Makes it easy to buy shoes and clothes however. And I do have a real weakness for shoes...almost 500 pairs now.

JamieTG
05-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I saw many asian ladyboys when I was in Singapore and Thailand and they were short with petite frames. The only American I remember that looked that beautiful was Christopher Morley in the movie Freebie and the Bean.

Leslie Langford
05-29-2012, 02:30 PM
...and let's not forget Dave Foley and Bruce McCulloch of Kids in the Hall fame. Bruce was petite and curvy, while Dave was on the short-ish side for a dude but had a very slender figure (at least at that time ;)). But what made them both stand out was their very feminine facial features, especially when all glammed up.

Dave looked especially hot as a girl in the "Halloween" episode of NewsRadio, which he acted in after KitH.

Janet77
05-29-2012, 02:53 PM
I am surprised no one has mentioned Justin Bieber already......

Leslie Langford
05-29-2012, 03:37 PM
I am surprised no one has mentioned Justin Bieber already......

Apparently, the LA police want to speak to him about a recent incident in which he allegedly assaulted a photographer who was stalking him and girlfriend Selina Gomez outside of a restaurant.

Maybe he is trying to counteract that "girly-boy" image that he worked so hard up until now to cultivate for his female teeny-bopper followers...

Jackiefl
05-29-2012, 05:43 PM
I read somewhere that Frank Marino also has had quite a bit of cosmetic surgery also i guess nobody's perfect. lol

Leslie Langford
05-29-2012, 09:07 PM
I read somewhere that Frank Marino also has had quite a bit of cosmetic surgery also i guess nobody's perfect. lol

Yes, because he wanted to look as much like his idol Joan Rivers as he could - at least the former version of Joan Rivers ;).

Now that she has had extensive plastic surgery herself and looks nothing like the way she did before, I guess that Frank will need to step up his game to catch up to her...:eek: :heehee:

Shananigans
05-29-2012, 11:20 PM
Easy...Michael Jackson. I'm not saying he does petite or feminine WELL...but, he was the first person that came to mind when you asked for a petite and feminine man.

BillieJoEllen
05-30-2012, 12:34 AM
I remember going to our local lumber company and the SA was a male. Most people didn't realize he was a male and he got many strange looks. He was slender, about 5'5", longish hair and his voice was in between male and female. Put a skirt on him and there wouldn't be any doubt in your mind that you were checking out with a female. Also the clothing that he wore to work was in between male and female.

Beverley Sims
05-30-2012, 06:04 AM
A lot of small men are petite and feminine in appearance.

Debra Russell
05-30-2012, 12:09 PM
When I was doing personal training at a local gym I had a client that I was giving an orentation to that was small, curley hair cute face and voice to match "just wanted to tone up and not get muscley" she said - what a girl would usually say. When we were through and went to the front desk I said "she " would like to make another appointment and was quickly nudged and indiscreetly informed she was a HE.

I saw this person for a few sessions - then gone. Saw him later arount town, even in boy mode he looked cute and femm.....................Debra

katie_barns
05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Had to share this. Was walking in the mall today and needed directions. I ended up asking a petite asian 'girl' who turned out to be a GUY. He was about 5 foot 3, maybe 112 pounds, with the tiniest hands and feet I have ever seen on a male. He had such smooth delicate features. And if I am not mistaken he had womens jeans on lol I was so sure it was a girl.

So who is the most petite and feminine man you have ever seen? A man that you know would make the ideal girl.

Is is just me or do the asian men make the prettest CD's
lol

Julogden
05-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Many years ago, I was at a huge Halloween party at a big gay club in the Boy's Town neighborhood of Chicago with two other CD friends, all of us dressed nicely and feeling like we looked pretty good until we met someone who claimed to be just a regular gay guy who decided he'd like to see how he looked in drag, so this was his first time dressed. Let me tell you, he was flawless and gorgeous, maybe 5'4" tall, slender and totally female-looking. We all instantly hated him. ;)

And yes, there was an Asian "girl" there that night who was possibly even prettier. Again, this was someone who didn't really care to crossdress. He was with two female friends who talked him into letting them dress him as a girl for Halloween, and I have to say that he was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. His female friends REALLY did him up to perfection, but again, he was the perfect model: slim, the right height, perfect skin and looked very feminine.

My friends and I, all at least 6' tall, were a bit depressed, as you might imagine. ;)

Carol

Stephanie47
05-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Just go to the former South Viet Nam. I don't think I recalled seeing a young Vietnamese male who broke 100 pounds, genetics and diet at work!

BillieJoEllen
05-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Yes Stephanie, while I was in Viet Nam I often had to go out into the civilian population. I recall only one person that was overweight. She looked very out of place. We had as our mama-san a very tall VN woman but she was very thin.

docrobbysherry
05-31-2012, 10:17 AM
Another vote for the ladyboys, Sean. I spent an entire evening at a Phuket ladyboy club. We were surrounded by them. One, in particular, seemed to like me and sat next to me for hours. "She" was stunning! But, way beyond that she was completely fem in every way! That I could see and hear, I mean! Blush! Perfectly manicured small hands and feet and natural fem voice. Cute slim figure. Every one of her movements and nuances was fem! And, NOT exaggerated!

How about some of our members here? I look at Monica's pics from Europe and all I see is a pretty girl! And, there's many others like her here!

Patti Remick
05-31-2012, 02:37 PM
That would be me in that I am only 5'3" tall and wear a size 7.5 to 8 womans shoe. Try finding any "guy" clothes that fit...ha ha. I wear womens petite jeans and tunic's as dresses. Makes it easy to buy shoes and clothes however. And I do have a real weakness for shoes...almost 500 pairs now.

Im sorry to be a bit off topic but did you say 500 pairs? Im not sure that either Imelda Marcos or my sister has that many. Well maybe Imelda...

jillleanne
06-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Valentino Liberace would be my pick.

meri
06-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Pee-Wee Herman comes to mind ;)

terrianncd
06-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Yes, really....I know I know...I have a problem, but they are works of art right? That's my story and I'm sticking to it...lol. I also collect Sping-o-lator mules from the fifty's. I think this weekend I will take a photo or two of the collection. This is more difficult than one might think. In fact displaying them for a reasonable amount of money and seeing what one has is a challenge. One of my favorate things that Imelda said is "if you find a shoe you like, buy it all colors."

diane too
06-01-2012, 09:36 AM
of course that would be me.......in my dreams!

seanmuscle
06-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Another vote for the ladyboys, Sean. I spent an entire evening at a Phuket ladyboy club. We were surrounded by them. One, in particular, seemed to like me and sat next to me for hours. "She" was stunning! But, way beyond that she was completely fem in every way! That I could see and hear, I mean! Blush! Perfectly manicured small hands and feet and natural fem voice. Cute slim figure. Every one of her movements and nuances was fem! And, NOT exaggerated!

How about some of our members here? I look at Monica's pics from Europe and all I see is a pretty girl! And, there's many others like her here!

I know what you mean. Asian guys pull off the girl look so well.

Shananigans
06-07-2012, 01:57 PM
I know what you mean. Asian guys pull off the girl look so well.

I'd be careful where you say that. Something along those lines was mentioned as a "funny haha" on some random TV show...it was making fun of the stereotype that all Asians look so much alike that the guys look like the girls and vice versa.

Yeaaaaaaah...didn't sit too well with my Korean friend beside me. He told me all white people look alike too. Fair enough.

Jennifer in CO
06-07-2012, 10:46 PM
I meet LOTS of people in my line of work. I was at one home once - scheduled to meet "him" and was almost in dis-belief when he answered the door. "He" was a stay at home dad...or Mom as it would be. The wife was very successful in medical equipment sales he said so it worked out that he could stay home and take care of their small child. Why was I in dis-belief you wonder? it was how he was dressed. He had on a yellow chiffon open front blouse over a white spaghetti-strap tank top and white linen slacks with white tennis shoes. But it was his hair that stopped you....golden blond to his lower back...and in a French braid. He was maybe 5 foot - 5'2 at the max and if he was 100 pounds it is was soaking wet. He wasn't wearing any makeup (that I could tell) and wasn't wearing a bra under the tank (I was looking for the strap) so he was just about as androgynous as you could be and still present as female...or was it male? His movements and motion? very feminine. His voice?...very masculine and no attempt to "feminize" it in any way. I was a bit distracted to say the least. Usually in a house that size I'm in and out in 20-30 minutes tops. Took me over an hour to finish and get out. When I asked him the details of the home he stopped and insisted I sit down and have a cup of coffee with him to talk about the house. Clear on the nails and they were longer than mine...and mine are 1/4 inch past the end of my fingers. And sit?...knee over thigh like there was nothing in the way with constant hand gestures or his hands folded in his lap (table had a glass top).

I was soooo jealous when I left there.....

Jenn

busker
06-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Pee-Wee Herman comes to mind ;)
I think other places as well. Theaters anyone?

Mythic
06-08-2012, 03:25 AM
An japanese model who I believe was named Gackt? not sure on the name but I saw a photo of him an even posted on my facebook that he was so pretty I would kiss him. He actually has a ripped masculin body but when he covers it up he looks beautiful. Not to sound racist. But I have found more often that asian men are often more feminine in appearance compared to other races. Just an oppinion of mine.

Carla4Guage
06-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Am I the only one who remembers Dustin Hoffman as "Tootsie"? I realize he had the assistance of many makeup people, but some of the outfits were "fab". Rent the movie, it's worth it!

Carla4Guage
06-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Am I the only one who remembers Dustin Hoffman as "Tootsie"? I realize he had the assistance of many makeup people, but some of the outfits were "fab". Rent the movie, it's worth it!

louise1965
06-10-2012, 04:25 AM
I am 5ft 2 tall, dress size UK 8, feet size UK 4/5 , have small hands and wrists and very little body hair for a 46 yr old so I'm quite feminine in that way but have a macsuline face sadly

gender_blender
06-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Andrej Pejic. He is a runway fashion model who is biologically male without taking hormones, but still models bras and bridal gowns on the runway occasionally. Very androgynously beautiful.
http://zfashionblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/andrej-pejic01.jpg?w=490

Momarie
06-16-2012, 04:45 PM
I saw many asian ladyboys when I was in Singapore and Thailand and they were short with petite frames. The only American I remember that looked that beautiful was Christopher Morley in the movie Freebie and the Bean.

Wish I would've known then what you liked but I was just a dumb kid, wasn't I hunny?
I was so stupid, wasn't I?
You counted on it...

whowhatwhen
06-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Well, that is certainly confusing.

Momarie
06-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Well, that is certainly confusing.

Not to JamieTG...I'm sure.

Jen60
06-18-2012, 09:33 AM
Anyone remember Pinky Lee? Great name, for starters...

Mythic
06-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Andrej Pejic looks stunning....

lingerieLiz
06-18-2012, 01:00 PM
I wasn't petite or as thin as Andrej Pejic, but grew up being told how pretty I was and should have been a girl. I did have fine features and was barily 5' 6". I wore size 6 or 8 clothes. I also developed breasts in pubrety. By the time I graduated high school I could easily pass.

Rikidee
06-19-2012, 08:10 PM
I am 5' 2" tall and weigh 135 pounds. I wear a size 6 1/2 women's shoe. A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of denim short shorts that were size 00 of course we know women's sizes vary widely from brand to brand. I am small but still not as feminine as I would love to be. I have removed most of my body hair which is good, wish I was not balding and wish my face was more delicate. What can I say I am still a work in progress but thankful I was given a good start! Hugs Riki